Product Details Of Chrome Oxide Green :
1. Product Name: Chrome Oxide Green
2. Molecular Formula: Cr2O3
3. HS Code: 2819900000
4. CAS No. : 1308-38-9
5. Appearance: green powder
6. Specifications: (Quality Standard: HG/T 2775-1996
Packing Details of Chrome Oxide Green :
25 kg/ PP bag or Kraft bag , or as your requirements .
Usage Of Chrome Oxide Green :
Mainly used in paint, glass, ceramics, building materials colorants, printing ink, metal polishing,smelting metal chromium, fire-proof material, etc.
TDS Of Chrome Oxide Green On Metal Grade
- Q:What are MAC pigments?
- its proberly a load of bullshit to make ppl to buy it
- Q:How to manufacture FRP pigments?
- Pigment A finely divided material which contributes to optical and other properties of paint, finishes, and coatings. Pigments are insoluble in the coating material, whereas dyes dissolve in and color the coating. Pigments are mechanically mixed with the coating and are deposited when the coating dries. Their physical properties generally are not changed by incorporation in and deposition from the vehicle. Pigments may be classified according to composition (inorganic or organic) or by source (natural or synthetic). However, the most useful classification is by color (white, transparent, or colored) and by function. Special pigments include anticorrosive, metallic, and luminous pigments. See also Dye; Luminous paint; Paint.
- Q:does photosythesis requier pigment moulecuels?
- Pigments are needed, because they absorb the energy from the light. Different chlorophylls absorb different wavelengths. When pigment absorbs the photon, it releases an electron, which is used in photosynthesis as energy. Without pigment the light would just past through or reflect and no energy would be left to the cell to be turned into sugar.
- Q:how exactly do pigments in a plant work?
- they absorb light of a particular wavelength (the reason they are green). The energy from the light is transferred to the pigment in the form of excited electrons within the pigment.
- Q:Bright Eye Shadow Pigment?
- Check out GOSH Cosmetics. They have tons of colours, many of which are bright. Try the waterproof eyeshadows and the effect powders.
- Q:What colors do these pigments reflect?
- Carotenoids generally reflect yellow, orange, or red and absorb blue to blue-green light spectra. Xanthophyll absorbs well at 400-530 nm Beta-carotene absorbs most strongly between 400-500 nm. Fucoxanthin absorbs light primarily in the blue-green to yellow-green that penetrates deeper in water, peaking at around 510-525 nm and again at 450-540 nm. This reflects a yellow brown giving brown algae their color. Phycobilins are not found in leaves except as a phytochrome. They occur in Cyanobacteria (bluegreen algae) and Rhodophyta's (red algae) photosynthetic pathways as accessory pigments a part of the light reaction pigment systems energy donors to the reaction center. Phytochromes respond to far red between 700-800 nm. Phycoerythrin is a phycobilin pigment in rad algae that reflects red light and is therefore responsible for the color of most red algae.
- Q:Recommended hair dyes for pre-pigmenting?
- Pre Pigmenting Will Help Prevent Fading But, You Said Your Hair Had Been Bleached Before. So, You May Need Some DEEP Protien Reconditioning Too. Start By Using A Good Protien Treatment After Every Shampoo. Then, Use A Color Treatment Like ARCtec (Found In Salons And Beauty Supplies) This Will Build-Up The Hair's Pigment Levels. There Are Also Pre-Color Treatments Like L'OREAL Pre-Color Primer, That Will Help Color To Take More Evenly And Last Much Longer. Also, Try MATRIX ForteThérapie Cera-Repair. It Contains Ceramides, Which Are The Glue That Hold Hair And Skin Cells Together. With The Internal Structure And Surface Cells On The Hair (The Cuticle) Reinforced, Your Color WILL Last Longer.
- Q:what is the definition of color pigments?
- Pigments are substances which are used familiarly to create pictures and printings. Pigments give an object a color when in a field of incident white light. Pigments themselves absorb a set of incident colors of light and reflect all others. When multiple pigments are mixed, their ability to absorb colors is added, such that their ability to reflect colors is subtracted.
- Q:Separation of plant pigments?
- Separation of plant pigments using chromatography. Paper chromatography is a useful technique in the separation and identification of different plant pigments. In this technique, the mixture containing the pigments to be separated is first applied as a spot or a line to the paper about 1.5 cm from the bottom edge of the paper. The paper is then placed in a container with the tip of the paper touching the solvent. Solvent is absorbed by the chromatographic paper and moved up the paper by capillary action. As the solvent crosses the area containing plant pigment extract, the pigments dissolve in and move with the solvent. The solvent carries the dissolved pigments as it moves up the paper. The pigments are carried along at different rates because they are not equally soluble. Therefore, the less soluble pigments will move slower up the paper than the more soluble pigments. This is known as developing a chromatogram.
- Q:What are accessory pigments?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What are accessory pigments? Are carontenoids and anythocyanin accesory pigments.
Sinotio2, high technique enterprise with titanium series products production,scientific research and self distribution,the first and the only in china. It has titanium dioxide production line through chloride process which is the only line in mainland of China,and which has its self owned patents,The own line broke the technique blockade of the developed countries and promoted the development of Chinese titanium dioxide business.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
10.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||design and manufacture service offered.
|Product Price Range