Product Details Of Chrome Oxide Green :
1. Product Name: Chrome Oxide Green
2. Molecular Formula: Cr2O3
3. HS Code: 2819900000
4. CAS No. : 1308-38-9
5. Appearance: green powder
6. Specifications: (Quality Standard: HG/T 2775-1996
Packing Details of Chrome Oxide Green :
25 kg/ PP bag or Kraft bag , or as your requirements .
Usage Of Chrome Oxide Green :
Mainly used in paint, glass, ceramics, building materials colorants, printing ink, metal polishing,smelting metal chromium, fire-proof material, etc.
TDS Of Chrome Oxide Green On Metal Grade
- Q:Easy to prepare chemical pigments?
- Typical pigments: carbon black (charcoal) titanium dioxide red iron oxide white lead cadmium red cadmium orange cadmium yellow
- Q:Bright Eye Shadow Pigment?
- Kryolan and Mehron are amazingly bright and are used by youtube makeup guru AllThatGlitters21 ALL the colors are intense, but they have to be used wet. They have a very strong color payoff, and are so true to the palet color. Mac pigments are kind of on the expensive side, and they do give you ALOT of product, but sometimes alot is a bad thing because you cant always use all of it. Hope this helps :)
- Q:What are Candle Pigments or Candle Coloring Powders ? And What are Candle Liquid Dyes ?
- Epona's answer is extremely sturdy. in case you seem up colour institutions you will locate diverse institutions reckoning on who has written them and what structures they're drawing from. yet you'll be able to desire to continually use institutions that make experience to you. case in point - you will in all probability locate that easy blue is the colour linked with peace. yet reckoning on what form of peace you're going for you may go with a diverse colour. possibly purple if that is for peace in the kin or with acquaintances, pink if that is religious in nature, or eco-friendly if that is physique appropriate. The institutions I genuinely tend to circulate with are: pink - lust, action, means, braveness Orange - creativity, braveness, means (extra innovative form than the pink). Yellow - issues bearing on the concepts (like possibly you have have been given a attempt to earnings for) or psychological suggestion. easy eco-friendly - prosperity darkish eco-friendly - therapeutic easy Blue - peace, tranquility darkish Blue - desires, on occasion suggestion pink - issues coping with the religious White - purification and can be a stand in for extremely just about something Black - liberating negativity, banishing purple - love, friendship, kin i do no longer think there is any colour that would desire to be prevented. yet I often use a diverse affiliation than what i've got listed. And my institutions are in user-friendly terms valid for yet somebody else in the event that they make experience to them. i exploit white candles maximum many times as I continually have them handy and that they might continually be spiced up with diverse oils this is something I do very often.
- Q:Why does a plant use several pigments instead of one or two?Why are plant leaves green?
- The several other pigments that are found with chlorophyll a multi-task. They work with chlorophyll a to provide energy by absorbing light from the sun and other jobs as well. Some accessory pigments help protect the plant while collecting energy, others help regulate the photosynthetic process.
- Q:Help! Mac Eyeshadow or Pigment?
- Pigment gives a stronger color. You can apply it normally like shadow with a brush or put water on the brush and apply it to intensify the color. I like pigment for a night time look and shadow in the evening.
- Q:Pigmented microorganism?
- So they can absorb different light frequencies to use for energy (from photosynthesis). Light travels in water according to the frequency (wavelength). So different pigmented organisms are able to exist in different environments, possibly reducing competition with other forms.
- Q:how do you make pigmented ink?
- Isn't all ink pigmented? A quick search for make your own ink turned up many recipes. Here is one: Basic Permanent Black Ink: 1 egg yolk 1 tsp gum arabic 1/2 cup honey 1/2 tsp lamp black (buy in a tube or make by holding a plate over a lit candle) Mix egg yolk, gum arabic and honey in a small bowl.
- Q:Pigment or regular eyeshadows... what is the main difference?
- Pigments are really loose eye powders. For MAC, it's kind of like 'balls of sparkles' If you want really sparkly eyes, you'd probably want this. Dip your eye makeup brush in water, then in the pigment. I find this to work well, and it really compliments the product. It's best applied over a dark eyeshadow or primer. An eyeshadow is a packed together powder. (As you probably know) MAC eyeshadow comes on bright and radiant. So if you just want a simple look, this product works well. I suggest MAC - PaintPot. It's a creamy eyeshadow that is easy to blend. It's not waterproof, but it's difficult to rub off. It can act as a primer too.
- Q:In photosynthesis whats the difference between primary and accesory pigments?
- Primary pigments are molecules that convert light energy to chemical energy directly; chlorophyll is the primary pigment in all photosynthetic organisms. Accessory pigments are molecules that absorb photons which are not captured by chlorophyll. The presence of accessory pigments (found in the thylakoid membranes of plants) allows phototrophs (plants, algae, and cyanobacteria) to capture energy from the sun that would otherwise go to waste. The two most common types of accessory pigments are carotenoids and phycobilins. Some examples of carotenoids in common plants are: beta-carotein (carrot orange), lutein (marigold yellow), and lycopene (tomato red). Phycobilins are found only in red algae or cyanobacteria. The two most common phycobilins are: phycoerythrin (red), and phycocyanin (blue). The presence of accessory pigments in plants is masked by the presence of chlorophyll during the Spring and Summer seasons; that's why leaves are green most of the time. The color change from green to red, orange, or yellow that we observed during the Fall season is caused by the absence of chlorophyll; the accessory pigments are always present until the leaves fall as the trees go into dormant mode.
- Q:complete the table below to organize your thoughts about plant pigments?
- pigment: .... reflected color to eyes .. what color of light it absorbs Chl a reflects green spectra between the blue and red absorption peaks. Some is absorbed at blue 450nm but most absorbed at red 680 - 700nm. Chl b reflects green spectra between the blue and red absorption peaks with a difference in which peak is stronger. Most is absorbed at blue 470 but also some at blue 430 and red 640 nm. Cartenoids reflect yellow, orange, or red and absorbs blue to blue-green light spectra. Xanthophyll absorbs well at 400-530 nm. Xanthophylls are a common sub class of the carotenoid pigment group. Beta-carotene absorbs most strongly between 400-500 nm.
Sinotio2, high technique enterprise with titanium series products production,scientific research and self distribution,the first and the only in china. It has titanium dioxide production line through chloride process which is the only line in mainland of China,and which has its self owned patents,The own line broke the technique blockade of the developed countries and promoted the development of Chinese titanium dioxide business.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
10.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||design and manufacture service offered.
|Product Price Range