Product Details of Chrome Oxide Green Ceremic Grade
1. Product Name: Chrome Oxide Green
2. Molecular Formula: Cr2O3
3. HS Code: 2819900000
4. CAS No. : 1308-38-9
5. Appearance: green powder
6. Specifications: (Quality Standard: HG/T 2775-1996)
Packing of Chrome Oxide Green :
25 kg/ kraft , or PP bag , or as your requirements .
Usage of Chrome Oxide Green :
Mainly used in paint, glass, ceramics, building materials colorants, printing ink, metal polishing, smelting metal chromium, fire-proof material, etc.
105°C Volatile Matter
PH of Water Solution
Oil Absorption (g/ 100g)
Residue on Sieve of 0.045 mm
Relative tinting strength
Comply with the requirements
Comply with the requirements
- Q:complete the table below to organize your thoughts about plant pigments?
- pigment: .... reflected color to eyes .. what color of light it absorbs Chl a reflects green spectra between the blue and red absorption peaks. Some is absorbed at blue 450nm but most absorbed at red 680 - 700nm. Chl b reflects green spectra between the blue and red absorption peaks with a difference in which peak is stronger. Most is absorbed at blue 470 but also some at blue 430 and red 640 nm. Cartenoids reflect yellow, orange, or red and absorbs blue to blue-green light spectra. Xanthophyll absorbs well at 400-530 nm. Xanthophylls are a common sub class of the carotenoid pigment group. Beta-carotene absorbs most strongly between 400-500 nm.
- Q:does photosythesis requier pigment moulecuels?
- Photosynthesis requires Chlorophyll, which is composed of a mixture of pigments like chlorophyll a, chlorophyll b and xanthophyll. These pigments allow certain wavelengths of light to be used for photolysis, a required stage of the photosynthetic process.
- Q:How do you make paint pigments?
- You okorder.com/article/pigment...
- Q:Drosophila Eye Pigments?
- Man pigments determine the colour of the eye. If the composition of pigments is same in all the flies,how can the colour in which their eyes look differ?isn't this a contradiction?i suspect the accuracy of The chromatography test because even a very very slight change in the amount of pigment can significantly change the colour. The phenotype is always different in mutants due to different genotype. in genotype is taken for granted if a change in phenotype is present. Wait just got over into a nice point. Sometimes even if the pigment composition being same different colours m8 be produced due to different allotropes or iro of the same pigment might have different colours!though allotropes(not isomers) have same composition but differ in,their post translational changes r different.since post translational changes r indirectly influenced by genes.this completely explains this case.
- Q:Mac Eye Pigments?
- the pigments are awesome but the product is expensive
- Q:Make-Up Pigments...What are They?
- Pigment okorder.com Pigments can be used for many different cosmetic purposes. eyeshadow blushes added to a clear gloss you make a brand new lip gloss added to clear nail polish base. a hilight color, added to body spray for shimmer added to gel for a tinted gel the list goes on and on. i hope this helps!
- Q:Give the function of the observed pigments -?
- Q:What exactly are eyeshadow pigments?
- Pigment okorder.com/....
- Q:what is a pigment? Please describe it, and tell me the uses.?
- Pigments are a natural color in organisms. To understand pigments, you must understand the reflections of light. Pigments allows for organisms to have color, like the blue or brown in the eyes. For example, leaves in plants are color green because their pigments absorb all the colors because of photosynthesis except green and reflects off the color. Their plants are usually not green because they don't need to absorb light as much as the leaves does. Pigments depend on the type of light it absorbs. You are green in a dark room with green light right?
- Q:whats pigment?
- It's a small plant that pigs love to eat. It's sort of like catnip, except that pigs love it (cats won't touch it). It is related to the catnip and mint family of plants.
CBMtio2, a chemical enterprise that specializes in producing titanium dioxide, and is a member of China Coating Industrial Association.
Our main products are titanium dioxide with the annual output of 60,000 tons including 30,000 tons of rutile-type titanium dioxide and 30,000 tons of anatase-type and other special type, and 200,000 tons of feed-grade ferrous sulfate.CNBMtio2 chemical raw material products export scale has been get the position in the profession and keep good development speed, continuous progress. We will continue to rely on the stability of the products quality, good reputation and quality service to win the trust of customers; Constantly increasing green new product development investment, steady rise in exports and further improve the export product’s technology and green attribute.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port, China
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality