Product Details of Chrome Oxide Green Ceremic Grade
1. Product Name: Chrome Oxide Green
2. Molecular Formula: Cr2O3
3. HS Code: 2819900000
4. CAS No. : 1308-38-9
5. Appearance: green powder
6. Specifications: (Quality Standard: HG/T 2775-1996)
Packing of Chrome Oxide Green :
25 kg/ kraft , or PP bag , or as your requirements .
Usage of Chrome Oxide Green :
Mainly used in paint, glass, ceramics, building materials colorants, printing ink, metal polishing, smelting metal chromium, fire-proof material, etc.
105°C Volatile Matter
PH of Water Solution
Oil Absorption (g/ 100g)
Residue on Sieve of 0.045 mm
Relative tinting strength
Comply with the requirements
Comply with the requirements
- Q:What are leaf Pigments?
- Pigments that are present in the leaf that impart colour to the leaf are called leaf pigments. They are chemical compounds. Green colour in plants is due to Chlorophyll. Cholorophyll are also of different types Chlorophyll-A, Chlorophyll-B, Chlorophyll-C and Chlorophyll-D. Different colours are imparted to plants by different pigments. Some are Xanthophyll and Carotenoids.
- Q:what are the three major photosythetic pigments?
- three major pigments are 1.chlorophyll a 2.chlorophyll b 3.carotenoids chlorophyll a is the major pigment,chlorophyll b n carotenoid are the accessory pigments which help in absorption of the incident light of different wavelengths. another pigment xanthopyll-fucoxanthin is also present in some plants
- Photons are the packets of energy that light delivers. Different colors of light have different amounts of energy in each of the light's photons. So, green light's photons have different amounts of energy from red light's photons. Different materials absorb different amounts of energy via photons very selectively. It has to do with the energy states of the molecules, and the electrons that are in the outer shell.
- Q:Separation of plant pigments?
- Separation of plant pigments using chromatography. Paper chromatography is a useful technique in the separation and identification of different plant pigments. In this technique, the mixture containing the pigments to be separated is first applied as a spot or a line to the paper about 1.5 cm from the bottom edge of the paper. The paper is then placed in a container with the tip of the paper touching the solvent. Solvent is absorbed by the chromatographic paper and moved up the paper by capillary action. As the solvent crosses the area containing plant pigment extract, the pigments dissolve in and move with the solvent. The solvent carries the dissolved pigments as it moves up the paper. The pigments are carried along at different rates because they are not equally soluble. Therefore, the less soluble pigments will move slower up the paper than the more soluble pigments. This is known as developing a chromatogram.
- Q:Help! Mac Eyeshadow or Pigment?
- Pigment gives a stronger color. You can apply it normally like shadow with a brush or put water on the brush and apply it to intensify the color. I like pigment for a night time look and shadow in the evening.
- Q:what is pigment ink???????
- Some printers use only pigmented ink. Others use dye based and then some use a combination of both. Dye based ink is basically water based with a dye added to it. Pigmented ink has a solvent base with dye added. Pigment ink and dye based ink have both advantages and disadvantages. Dye based ink have better colors but pigment are more water and fade resistant. Dye based inks are therefore better for photos. I have a printer that has 4 dye based inks and a black pigment ink. Mine uses the dye based black and colours for pictures and the pigmented black is used for text. So the answer is yes. Pigmented ink is used in some regular printers.
- Q:Losing pigment in eyes?
- Pigment is what gives your eyes color...meaning, if you have brown eyes, then you have pigment *if your eyes are blue, you lack pigment in your eyes*. It just means that color is disappearing from her eyes...have you noticed a slight color change? Keep an eye on it and her and see if anything else goes wrong. Best of luck to both of you.
- Q:what roles do pigments have in energy transfer?
- Pigments okorder.com/... When a photon of just the right amount of energy strikes an electron resonating in the pigment, the electron can absorb the photon and get promoted to a higher quantum level. The photon must have just the exact amount of energy to boost the electron from its current level to its new level or it cannot be absorbed. If the incoming photon is just right to promote an electron, in that pigment, the newly energized electron resonates along the bonds at the higher energy level where it can pass to the photosynthetic reaction center from the pigment array, to split water and take back an electron. Meanwhile the chlorophyll's electron passes to the electron transport chain to begin oxidative phophorylation.
- Q:what are the different types of pigments other than chlorophyll?
- If you want to physically separate the different pigments, you can use a method called paper chromatography. The chlorophyll is dissolved in a certain solute and is allowed to move through a piece of paper. The different pigments will move at different speeds and they will be separated. But if you simply want to identify the different pigments, you can use another method called spectrophotometry. Different chlorophyll pigments absorb photons of different wavelength. In diethylether, chlorophyll a has approximate absorbance maxima of 430 nm and 662 nm, while chlorophyll b has approximate maxima of 453 nm and 642 nm. So that's how you distinguish between the two.
- Q:What are the ingredients in MAC's pigments? (10pts)?
- Mac Pigment Ingredients
CBMtio2, a chemical enterprise that specializes in producing titanium dioxide, and is a member of China Coating Industrial Association.
Our main products are titanium dioxide with the annual output of 60,000 tons including 30,000 tons of rutile-type titanium dioxide and 30,000 tons of anatase-type and other special type, and 200,000 tons of feed-grade ferrous sulfate.CNBMtio2 chemical raw material products export scale has been get the position in the profession and keep good development speed, continuous progress. We will continue to rely on the stability of the products quality, good reputation and quality service to win the trust of customers; Constantly increasing green new product development investment, steady rise in exports and further improve the export product’s technology and green attribute.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port, China
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality