Product Details of Chrome Oxide Green Ceremic Grade
1. Product Name: Chrome Oxide Green
2. Molecular Formula: Cr2O3
3. HS Code: 2819900000
4. CAS No. : 1308-38-9
5. Appearance: green powder
6. Specifications: (Quality Standard: HG/T 2775-1996)
Packing of Chrome Oxide Green :
25 kg/ kraft , or PP bag , or as your requirements .
Usage of Chrome Oxide Green :
Mainly used in paint, glass, ceramics, building materials colorants, printing ink, metal polishing, smelting metal chromium, fire-proof material, etc.
105°C Volatile Matter
PH of Water Solution
Oil Absorption (g/ 100g)
Residue on Sieve of 0.045 mm
Relative tinting strength
Comply with the requirements
Comply with the requirements
- Q:what are the accessory pigments in plant photosynthesis?
- Vle Havant
- Q:Is gel food coloring a pigment or a dye?
- Dyes contain pigments, my friend. What is a pigment? They are like little beads. Very very tiny beads of the same color. Then if you spread these out, they give the thing a color. For example, the little green beads in leaves give it a green color. Pigment in our hair gives it a blonde/auburn/brown/black color. What is a dye? A dye is a liquid made up of water and pigments. The pigments are dissolved in water (well not really dissolve just that you cant see the beads) so that it's easier for us to use it. Everything that has a color is made up of pigments. So, gel food coloring is a thicker version of a dye that contains pigments.
- Q:Can MAC pigments be used as regular eyeshadows? They seem to all be glittery...?
- Of course they can ! I love mac pigments. Yes, fallout is involved..but what i do is i use my mixing medium with them so that they go on wet and no fallout. If you don't have mixing medium you can mix them with eyedrops. What i do is i put a drop in the lid and pick up some pigment and mix it till i get the perfect consistancy. You can also learn how to press them, so that they can become pressed eyeshadows instead of loose. But if you just want to use them loose, make sure you get a good flat shader brush...make sure you pat the pigment on your lids insted of in a swiping motion, this also prevents less fall out. Get some loose transparent powder as well set that under your eyes, and swipe it off when done..this makes the fallout swipe away without smearing on your face.. Hope that helps ! If you want you can do all of this, but you don't have to...just random tips to prevent that annoying fallout
- Q:advantages of having accessory pigments?
- Each photon has a particular wavelength, determined by the photon's energy. A pigment such as chlorophyll can only absorb photons in particular wavelength bands, matching the energies of available electron transitions to excited states. For chlorophyll, these bands are in blue and red -- the green color of most leaves is due to the waste light that is not absorbed by chlorophyll, while red and blue photons can be absorbed and used to power photosynthesis. An accessory pigment can absorb a photon that has a wavelength (color) outside of the bands that chlorophyll is able to absorb and can pass some of the absorbed energy on to chlorophyll, getting rid of the excess energy in another form, such as heat. A pigment might be tuned to absorb a photon of yellow light; the absorbed energy, stored in the excited state of an electron, is called an exciton (the photon becomes an exciton, so energy is not created or destroyed). The exciton can be passed to a chlorophyll, but only with the same energy as the red photon that the chlorophyll could normally absorb directly. The excess energy, the difference in energy between the yellow and red photon, must be dissipated in another form. This process allows a plant to harvest photons that would otherwise be unavailable to its photosystems. Consider how this would be an advantage to a plant living on a shaded forest floor, or to a planktonic cyanobacteria floating in the water below other photosynthetic algae, in regions where photosynthetically useful photons are scarce.
- Q:7th grade biology/botany. Leaves + color Pigments + HELP!!!!! + Please!!!?
- 1shorter days and cooler temperatures 2they emerge from being obscured by the more numerous chlorophyll 3carotenoids,etc 4 senescense then abscission.the abscission zone has thin-walled cells,plant hormones decrease,a separation layer forms,cells form suberin thus isolating leaf from stem,fall
- Q:what are the three major photosythetic pigments?
- A okorder.com/... gives the spectra (Action and Absorption)
- Q:i bought mac pro pigments 4 the 1st time , now what do i do?
- look on youtube they have all the answers!
- Q:Pigment or regular eyeshadows... what is the main difference?
- Pigment is the purest formula or color with minimal ingredients mixed in to buffer or thin out the product. Generally, the loose form is the most intense because it is lightweight and you can pack it on, mix with a medium, or layer. Pigments usually cost more than pressed forms. However, there are some pressed pigment shadows that are awesome (NARS, Make up for Ever, Urban Decay)! MAC has excellent shadows, I use a lot of them (loose pressed) in my kit. Loose pigments are great mixed with water or mixing medium to intensify. They also will last you forever!
- Q:what is a pigment? Please describe it, and tell me the uses.?
- Pigments are a natural color in organisms. To understand pigments, you must understand the reflections of light. Pigments allows for organisms to have color, like the blue or brown in the eyes. For example, leaves in plants are color green because their pigments absorb all the colors because of photosynthesis except green and reflects off the color. Their plants are usually not green because they don't need to absorb light as much as the leaves does. Pigments depend on the type of light it absorbs. You are green in a dark room with green light right?
- Q:why do plants need more than one pigment for light absorption?
- Pigments are molecules with an array of covalent bonds capable of absorbing a photon of light that has only a certain wavelength. The absorbed wavelength is only a fraction of the continuous range of wavelengths reaching the reaction center of a chloroplast. Each pigment species absorbs a different portion of the spectrum. So most photosynthesis works in combinations of pigments to absorb a across the visible spectrum and somewhat beyond. Some pigments (accessory photosynthesis carotenoid pigments) absorb useful wavelengths to pass the energy to chlorophyll A while the Xanthophyll Cycle pigments absorb potentially harmful high energy wavelengths for dissipation. Accessory pigments provide a range of spectra collection that allowed plants to adapt successfully to environments of differing light conditions. Pigments provide coloration to signal flower or fruit maturity to pollination partners or seed dispersal partners. Anthocyanins and carotenoids perform these communication functions. Phytochrome is a pigment that absorbs one wavelength only to toggle to another shape capable of absorbing at a different wavelength. Algae and plants both use this system to inform them of the time of year so they can synchronize with the best season in their habitat for reproduction efforts to succeed. Plants use phytochrome to regulate the photoperiod of flowering or seed germination.
CBMtio2, a chemical enterprise that specializes in producing titanium dioxide, and is a member of China Coating Industrial Association.
Our main products are titanium dioxide with the annual output of 60,000 tons including 30,000 tons of rutile-type titanium dioxide and 30,000 tons of anatase-type and other special type, and 200,000 tons of feed-grade ferrous sulfate.CNBMtio2 chemical raw material products export scale has been get the position in the profession and keep good development speed, continuous progress. We will continue to rely on the stability of the products quality, good reputation and quality service to win the trust of customers; Constantly increasing green new product development investment, steady rise in exports and further improve the export product’s technology and green attribute.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port, China
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality