Type: Tube Head Injection
Brand Name: LOG
Model Number: LOG 400S8
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Plastic Type: Thermoplastic
Injection Weight: 1646
Clamping Force: 4000kn
Opening Stroke: 710mm
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||30 Days|
Product performance and advantages:
Servo energy-saving system
Using the servo motor oil electricity composite structure
2. Servo motor high response feature
It costs only 0.05s for servo energy saving injection molding machines to achieve the maximum output, in comparison with conventional hydraulic injection molding machines. The response speed has been obviously increased, improving the production efficiency.
3. Unique function
Large colored screen with TFT interface
Full automatic close-loop control
Module design of hardware
Auto-tune PID temperature control
Pc interface USB, PIC, and FLASH…
Curve monitoring and analysis function
K-can data transmission (500Kbit/s)
On-line central monitoring function
LOG-400S8 Technical parameters
international recognized models
Tjeoretical injection volume
Screw L:D ratio
Screw rotate speed
Space between tie bars
Platen Mix stroke
Hydralic system pressure
Number of temp.conteol
Weight of machine
Hydraulic presses have historically been the only option available to molders until Nissei Plastic Industrial Co., LTD introduced the first all-electric injection molding machine in 1983.
Hydraulic machines, although not nearly as precise, are the predominant type in most of the world, with the exception of Japan.Injection molding machines can fasten the molds in either a horizontal or vertical position. The majority of machines are horizontally oriented, but vertical machines are used in some niche applications such as insert molding, allowing the machine to take advantage of gravity. Some vertical machines also don't require the mold to be fastened. There are many ways to fasten the tools to the platens, the most common being manual clamps (both halves are bolted to the platens); however hydraulic clamps (chocks are used to hold the tool in place) and magnetic clamps are also used. The magnetic and hydraulic clamps are used where fast tool changes are required.
- Q:What factories in Shenzhen area have injection molding machines? What's the number?
- Go wrong in Shenzhen can see the injection molding machine,
- Q:Haitian injection molding machine alarm, hydraulic insurance exception, what are the reasons?
- From what you have described, the problem is the hydraulic fluid, such as insufficient hydraulic fluid and impurities in the hydraulic fluid. Check, either add hydraulic oil, or replace the hydraulic oil.
- Q:Injection molding machine barrel temperature in production
- 1, your machine back pressure regulation is too large; 2, screw idle or slip, cause melt time longer, friction produce heat; 3, setting temperature is too low, melt resistance is too large, friction produce heat;
- Q:What kinds of oil are used in the injection molding machine?
- Look at it!. Spring and autumn days with 46# anti-wear hydraulic oil; but the general urban use 46# throughout the year to use, where you don't have much low temperature, in accordance with the standard conditions for winter 32# antiwear hydraulic oil, if there is a gear box to use gear oil.The main tank is mainly provided to meet the normal operation of the hydraulic system required flow, mainly with hydraulic oil, heat distribution,I contact the manufacturers are generally the Great Wall L-HM46#, anti-wear hydraulic oil consumption is relatively large. For hydraulic system lubrication and work, as well as other parts of the bearing grease, large tonnage models, which is related to the design of the oil circuit. Ask them how the hydraulic oil is used in the equipment. It is used for lubrication and work in the hydraulic system,
- Q:Full electric injection molding machine and hydraulic injection molding machine
- The first thing is to decide what machine to buy. The difference between power and hydraulic is so great that it is not a grade.AskWell, the connector FPC. Do you think it's all right to use all electric? Also say the reasonChasing the answerFirst of all, see if your product can be hit with a hydraulic press. If you can, then there's no need to buy all the electricity.
- Q:How to choose an injection molding machine
- The selection of injection molding machine is usually made by the following parameters, for reference.1: modulus of capacity, that is, the maximum plastic mold size that can be placed.2: amount of material is melt, maximum amount of glue tube can shoot a glue, injection molding products of the first mock exam should not exceed the total amount of 70% melts.3: clamping force, with reference to the largest product surface area, the maximum injection pressure, the mold can not open the clamping force.
- Q:How does the injection machine set up the die segments and the pressure and speed of each segment? Seek advice.
- Simple injection molding closed mold process is divided into start - Fast - low pressure - high pressure four processes,Among them, the starting speed should be low speed and low voltage (usually 30% or less 40bar), the distance is about 5-10mm, and then enter the fast closed die process.Medium speed (40%-60%) and medium pressure (30-50bar) should be used in fast closed die. The distance is longer, the distance begins at low voltage protection, and the position is not finished.
- Q:What does an injection maker do?
- The main job of the injection molding machine is to operate the injection molding machine to produce the plastic shell. The size of the shell is directly related to the size of the mold. The principle of the injection molding machine is to melt the plastic pellets through the heating system of the injection molding machine into the mold, into the shape of the mold, and then cool down through the cooling channel in the mold, shape, and then release into a product. All rubber products are similar in injection molding, such as soles, cups, finishing boxes, etc.. The work principle is quite the same.An injection molding worker is one of the common line workers. Injection molding workers generally stand up and work harder.
- Q:4000 grams of injection molding machines, tons of sea and sky
- Haitian PL780 ton screw 120 injection volume is 4528 grams, 1000 tons B screw 4151 grams, C screw 4950 grams, D screw 5798 grams
- Q:Which machine of imported injection machine is good?
- 2. Japanese machines. NISSEI Nissei, the Japanese steel JSW, FANUC FANUC, Ube, Toyo Toyo, Toshiba Toshiba, Sichuan KAWAGUCHI, Sichuan, MITSUBISHI Mitsubishi, Sumitomo Sumitomo, Niigata Niigata, Sadegh (Sodick), Wu Ling, a machine (meiki).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range