Type: Tube Head Injection
Brand Name: LOG
Model Number: LOG 400S8
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Plastic Type: Thermoplastic
Injection Weight: 1646
Clamping Force: 4000kn
Opening Stroke: 710mm
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||30 Days|
Product performance and advantages:
Servo energy-saving system
Using the servo motor oil electricity composite structure
2. Servo motor high response feature
It costs only 0.05s for servo energy saving injection molding machines to achieve the maximum output, in comparison with conventional hydraulic injection molding machines. The response speed has been obviously increased, improving the production efficiency.
3. Unique function
Large colored screen with TFT interface
Full automatic close-loop control
Module design of hardware
Auto-tune PID temperature control
Pc interface USB, PIC, and FLASH…
Curve monitoring and analysis function
K-can data transmission (500Kbit/s)
On-line central monitoring function
LOG-400S8 Technical parameters
international recognized models
Tjeoretical injection volume
Screw L:D ratio
Screw rotate speed
Space between tie bars
Platen Mix stroke
Hydralic system pressure
Number of temp.conteol
Weight of machine
Hydraulic presses have historically been the only option available to molders until Nissei Plastic Industrial Co., LTD introduced the first all-electric injection molding machine in 1983.
Hydraulic machines, although not nearly as precise, are the predominant type in most of the world, with the exception of Japan.Injection molding machines can fasten the molds in either a horizontal or vertical position. The majority of machines are horizontally oriented, but vertical machines are used in some niche applications such as insert molding, allowing the machine to take advantage of gravity. Some vertical machines also don't require the mold to be fastened. There are many ways to fasten the tools to the platens, the most common being manual clamps (both halves are bolted to the platens); however hydraulic clamps (chocks are used to hold the tool in place) and magnetic clamps are also used. The magnetic and hydraulic clamps are used where fast tool changes are required.
- Q:The injection molding machine does not store the material to do so,
- When the material storage, you look at the nozzle has no material, if there is no transfer under the pressure, if you look at the material hopper have feed tube material, if there are very thick material in the hopper below the card down to the tube without glue, will have to screw in the back. Not always
- Q:What is the protection of injection molding machine in addition to low-voltage protection?
- Q:How to reset the EM-120 origin of the injection machine?
- Setting method:1, the high pressure die termination position is set to 0 P2, mold opening to the end;3, press cancel + high voltage lock mode, 3 seconds appear origin setting screen;4, enter 9999 at the preset mode 1; move the cursor back to the preset 1; enter a question mark by the input; Press confirm again;5, press the button manually. Ejection of products; about 10MM after mold adjustment;
- Q:Injection molding machine barrel, and the height of about how to adjust?
- The screw you're shooting is just adjusting the height and the left and right. If the deviation is large, the fixed seat, the piston rod, the pressure plate and the screw should be loosened.
- Q:4 160T injection molding machine, how much cooling tower should be equipped with?
- The cooling water machine 160T~200T injection dosage of 160T~200T injection molding machine cooling water consumption is 4.2 m fand /H, you have 4, that is 16.8m /H this is fand regardless of your water, cold water machine, injection molding machine, mold temperature and water machine water situation. Personal advice, buy a water tower, you can buy a little larger, and if you want to increase the machine later, the water tower is small, then you have to change. At the moment, it's okay to pick a big water tower (big, cool, better, too big to waste), and 20t's water tower and 30t's water tower don't cost much (about 600~900)20t traffic to 15.62m /H fand tower25t traffic to 19.51m /H fand tower30t traffic to 23.4m /H fand tower
- Q:Injection back pressure problem
- Five, the adjustment of back pressureThe adjustment of the injection back pressure shall be determined according to the raw material performance, drying conditions, product structure and quality, and the back pressure should be adjusted at 3-15kg/cm 3. When the surface of the product has little Qihua, mixed color, shrink and product size and weight changes, may be appropriate to increase the back pressure. When the nozzle leakage glue, salivation, Melt Overheating product decomposition, discoloration and feeding back too slow may be considered appropriate to reduce the back pressure.Back pressure is one of the important parameters to control melt quality and product quality in injection molding process. Proper back pressure plays an important role in improving product quality, and can not be ignored!
- Q:Renovation and maintenance treasure source injection molding machine material pipe screw how much?
- This simple to: remove the barrel wall need to stick with the smooth talking drum material original material rod slightly special barrel trim surface treatment like new repair gas cylinder can influence
- Q:Domestic injection molding machine which brands are better?
- Haitian, Chun, etc. are good.High exposure... Shock bear, Iraq's secret, Bo Chuang, Donghua
- Q:What are the requirements of screw plating in injection molding machine?
- Usually plated hard chromium, it can be made transparent material. The surface requires no blisters, plating layer is not allowed off phenomenon.
- Q:What are the types of injection molding machines?
- The injection machine is classified according to the following ways:1. classify the raw materials by plasticization and injection.2., according to the injection machine configuration, different classification.3. classification according to the processing capacity of injection molding machine.4. according to the special use of the injection machine classification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range