Type: Tube Head Injection
Brand Name: LOG
Model Number: LOG 400S8
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Plastic Type: Thermoplastic
Injection Weight: 1646
Clamping Force: 4000kn
Opening Stroke: 710mm
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||30 Days|
Product performance and advantages:
Servo energy-saving system
Using the servo motor oil electricity composite structure
2. Servo motor high response feature
It costs only 0.05s for servo energy saving injection molding machines to achieve the maximum output, in comparison with conventional hydraulic injection molding machines. The response speed has been obviously increased, improving the production efficiency.
3. Unique function
Large colored screen with TFT interface
Full automatic close-loop control
Module design of hardware
Auto-tune PID temperature control
Pc interface USB, PIC, and FLASH…
Curve monitoring and analysis function
K-can data transmission (500Kbit/s)
On-line central monitoring function
LOG-400S8 Technical parameters
international recognized models
Tjeoretical injection volume
Screw L:D ratio
Screw rotate speed
Space between tie bars
Platen Mix stroke
Hydralic system pressure
Number of temp.conteol
Weight of machine
Hydraulic presses have historically been the only option available to molders until Nissei Plastic Industrial Co., LTD introduced the first all-electric injection molding machine in 1983.
Hydraulic machines, although not nearly as precise, are the predominant type in most of the world, with the exception of Japan.Injection molding machines can fasten the molds in either a horizontal or vertical position. The majority of machines are horizontally oriented, but vertical machines are used in some niche applications such as insert molding, allowing the machine to take advantage of gravity. Some vertical machines also don't require the mold to be fastened. There are many ways to fasten the tools to the platens, the most common being manual clamps (both halves are bolted to the platens); however hydraulic clamps (chocks are used to hold the tool in place) and magnetic clamps are also used. The magnetic and hydraulic clamps are used where fast tool changes are required.
- Q:How to repair the injection machine?
- Common faults in the use of injection molding machines and solutions are as follows:Part 1: Problems and treatment methods of mould locking parts:(1) not locking dies:Handling method: 1) check the front travel switch of safety door and repair it.2) check the 24V5A power in the electric box, replace the insurance and the power box.3): check whether the spool is stuck, cleaning the spool.4): check whether the output of the I/O board, the solenoid valve is charged.5): check whether the hydraulic safety switch is closed, whether the mechanical lock rod is opened or not.(two) the opening and closing of the die machine:Handling method: 1) check whether the lubricating oil pipe is broken or, if so, reconnect the tubing.2): small amount of lubricating oil, lubricating oil amount increase, 50 die once or manually add oil and lubricating oil.3): clamping force, check whether the mold needs large clamping force, lower the clamping force.4): the current fluctuation of the amplifier board, check whether the current parameters meet the acceptance criteria, re adjust the current value.5): parallelism error indicator check head board parallelism is greater than the acceptance criteria; adjust the parallelism.
- Q:Does the injection machine have to use a manipulator?
- The manipulator's ease of use is mainly embodied in the friendly man-machine interface, can achieve the greatest humanity is one of the biggest difficulties, let the operator do not look at the safety operation manual can effectively operate the manipulator. Third, the reliability of the manipulator and after-sales service quality evaluation. Like other mechanical equipment, applicable to parts of the manipulator will fail, so be careful observation of the warranty period, the warranty period of the evaluation, not only to study the main parts of the period, especially to study those parts not within the scope of the warranty of the brand, a three year warranty period of the manipulator not necessarily cost-effective than a year warranty period. Reliability is mainly reflected by the quality of spare parts and the degree of proficiency of assembly personnel. Only high-quality parts and components can not guarantee high quality machines. Customer service service is a key link in all walks of life have been caught, the manipulator used in the process will inevitably arise, so the quality of customer service service is very important, so in the choice of mechanical hand to give priority to the rapidity and quality of customer service service.
- Q:How to deal with the temperature instability of injection molding machine 10
- Hello：You can lower the feed rate a little, and there is a big wear on the material and the cylinder.
- Q:Injection molding machine first section temperature display 998 what reason?
- Check that the injection molding machine control instrument display (LCD) is damagedCheck the operating status of the contactor. If it has been connected, check whether the voltage is on the control panel.
- Q:What are the main plastics used for injection molding?
- For injection, give you twelve months.PP polypropylenePE PolyethylenePVC PVCPS polystyreneABS acrylonitrile butadiene styrenePA nylonEVA ethylene vinyl acetate
- Q:Full electric injection molding machine and hydraulic injection molding machine
- The first thing is to decide what machine to buy. The difference between power and hydraulic is so great that it is not a grade.AskWell, the connector FPC. Do you think it's all right to use all electric? Also say the reasonChasing the answerFirst of all, see if your product can be hit with a hydraulic press. If you can, then there's no need to buy all the electricity.
- Q:What is the percentage of nozzles in injection molding machines?
- According to the 100 degree metaphor, the setting 50% is 50 degrees
- Q:The material is unstable (PBT).
- First of all, it is necessary to judge whether the extension of the check ring is badly worn. First, reduce the nozzle temperature, no discharge (other section set normal temperature). Then store the material, reduce the injection pressure, and inject the material to see if the material is moving forward. If the screw is not in the state of the discharge, the screw forward, it shows that the return to wear, the faster the speed, indicating that the wear is about serious
- Q:What is the injection molding machine?
- It's a classification of plastic machines! With different injection mold can produce different plastic products, such as home, pots, barrels, hangers, boxes, desk stool, comb hair clips, TV shell, electronics packaging, children's toys, air-conditioning washing machine shell, a large vehicle bumper, windshield, large and small trash, large plastic tray etc. etc.. What it produces is almost everywhere in our lives! Even the mobile phone shell was made out of it. You don't understand anything else. I don't know where to begin!
- Q:Injection molding machine brand
- NISSEI Nissei, the Japanese steel JSW, FANUC FANUC, Ube, Toyo Toyo, Toshiba Toshiba, Sichuan KAWAGUCHI, Sichuan, MITSUBISHI Mitsubishi, Sumitomo Sumitomo, Niigata Niigata, Sadegh (Sodick), Wu ling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range