Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner Industrial Car Drum Vacuum Cleaner
Wet&Dry use,HEPA filter,Blow fuction,with Hook
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
2-in-1 small tool, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube or 2pcs plastic tubes, 1pc HEPA filter,1pc dust bag
1pc plastic or metal bottom brush
* Nominal power
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
3, We can accept small order or big order, the more you buy, the more you save.
4, We can offer you reasonable price and various products.
Q2. Do you have existing robot dust cleaner samples?
Yes, we do.
Q3. Do you accept our logo on your producs?
Yes,with R&D team and professional engineers,OEM service is not a problem.
- Q:can I use commercial vacuum cleaner for home usage?
- commercial vacuum cleaners are usually just bigger and more powerful. i have one that i got at work and i use it at home all the time
- Q:Solution to the problem of human and animal living together?
- Vacuum cleaners and lint rollers help with all the shedding.
- Q:Why are cats generally terrified of Vacuum Cleaners?
- Probably cause vacuum cleaners are generally loud, and the noise scares them. Plus the vacuum cleaner's a lot larger than the cat, so it may be intimidating. Cats seem to get scared of a lot of things easily though,
- Q:How many of you prefer a portable over a central vac and why?
- I've never owned a house with a suitable location for a central vac. I have worked in houses that had them, and if you were anywhere in the vicinity of the central unit while it was in use, it was as loud as a jet taking off. You wouldn't want to be there without ear protection. I'd want to put it in its own soundproof room. I have used central vacs quite a bit, since I was a housecleaner for 6 years, and they didn't particularly impress me.
- Q:Do girls with really long hair shed a lot and does it mess up your vacuum cleaners?
- My hair doesn't shed ^__*
- Q:Do you have an amazing vacuum cleaner and what is the name and cost? I am looking for something exceptional.?
- Consumers Reports had a recent rating on vacuum cleaners.Check the local library, you can read it for free or Xerox the article. There is no point in spending hundreds of dollars more for a small margin of improvement.
- Q:How do you service a Hoover vacuum bearing?
- since it is antique i would suggest that you try to find a good service center to take it to to be fixed.
- Q:Vacuum cleaner help...?
- The best vacumn cleaner I have ever used..Is a Rainbow.. Thru the yrs we have had many vacumns..It takes a moment or two to fill empty the water resevoir..but you won't believe the dirt animal hair it will pick up..The biggest advantage, is that no dirt goes back into the air, as with most vacumn cleaners.
- Q:Language: How would you say?
- Here's one way of writing it: Is it feasible to make appliances such as vacuum cleaners, illuminations, TVs, HDD recorders, and air conditioners, smarter in such a short period of time?
- Q:what type of plastic is any dyson upright vacuum cleaner made up of?
- Used Dyson Vacuum Cleaners
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range