material : 95% alumina ceramic
A variety of specifications available, ceramic eyelet, ceramic pigtail, ceramic wire guide, etc.
1.Using the high hardness of the ceramic material, wear resistant.
2.Precise in size .
3.Precision polishing of surface can reach 0.2, smoothly.
4.Complete product specifications.
Suitable for using in textile machinery, twisting machinery,fine spinning, weaving machinery and knitting machinery.
Hight Frequency Ceramic
75% alumina Ceramic
95% alumina Ceramic
99% alumina Ceramic
Bulk density(fired) (g/cm)
Volume Resistance (cm) 25°C
Thermal Expansion(*10) 25°C-700°C
- Q:How to make a fishing boat with fiberglass cloth?
- If you use it, do not pay attention to too much, there is probably a can, in the mold to pull out the line on the line.
- Q:What is fiberglass cloth for?
- The external wall insulation mesh is based on alkali or alkali glass fiber yarn, woven glass fiber mesh to the substrate, and then a new alkali resistant products coated with acrylic copolymer solution after drying and is mainly used in cement, gypsum, walls, buildings and other structures in the outer surface enhanced crack.
- Q:Why wool fibers and their fabrics have shrinkage properties? What are their advantages and disadvantages? What are the sizes and sizes of wool fabrics?...
- The causes of cashmere wool shrinkage (1) fiber itself (or internal) wool is epidermal cuticle layer, because the scales exist, the friction coefficient of the friction coefficient is larger than the inverse scale direction along the scale direction, called the directional friction effect. The wool fiber has good elongation ability, elastic recovery, natural crimp make easy fiber entanglement.
- Q:Who knows anything about glass fiber?
- Glass fiber according to shape and length, can be divided into continuous fiber length, fiber and glass wool; according to the glass component, can be divided into non alkali, chemical resistance, high alkali, alkali, high strength, high elastic modulus and alkali resistant glass fiber etc..
- Q:Are tempered glass and glass fiber steel the same substance?
- Reinforced plastics made from glass fiber or its products are referred to as glass fiber reinforced plastics or glass fiber reinforced plastics. Because of the different kinds of resins used, they are called polyester glass fiber reinforced plastics, epoxy glass fiber reinforced plastics and phenolic resin glass fiber reinforced plastics. Glass fiber reinforced plastics are transparent and opaque. Ordinary steel is only a combination of iron and carbon, while the composition of FRP is complicated.
- Q:What are the main ingredients of optical fiber?
- Optical fiber, which is called fiber cable in practical application, is light, low cost, high speed and small loss relative to metal cable! Now widely used for communications, such as mobile base stations, telephone, network and so on. The transmission is a digital signal (0 and 1), and the modulation terminal inputs the modulated image or voice signal to the optical cable, and the receiver receives and demodulates the image or voice signal after receiving the demodulation. Fiber optic cables are quite common now. Have you ever heard of undersea fiber-optic cables?. Gongbian common sign "no copper cable, cable theft, theft of useless, crime sentence is to set up" warning cable.
- Q:Who has a Chinese English translation about glass fiber?. About WORD3 pages will do
- Glass fiber is both insulated and heat-resistant, so it is an excellent insulating material. At present, most of the electrical and electrical plants in our country have been using glass fiber as insulation material. A 6000 kW turbo generator, wherein the insulating member with glass fiber has reached more than 1800! Due to the use of glass fiber insulation materials, which can improve the performance of the motor, and reduces the volume of the motor, but also reduces the cost of the motor, is really one.Another important use of glass fiber is to work with plastics to make all kinds of glass fiber composites. For example, a layer of glass cloth dipped in hot melt plastic, compression molding has become well-known glass fiber reinforced plastic". Glass steel is even tougher than steel, neither rust nor corrosion, and weight is only 1/4 of the same size. Therefore, it can not only save a great deal of iron and steel, but also reduce the weight of the vehicle and the ship so that the payload capacity is greatly improved by using the shell and the parts of the machine to make the ships, cars and trains. Because it won't rust, you can save a lot of maintenance costs.
- Q:Polyester fiber fabric clothes will cross it out
- No, polyester fiber is actually polyester.Polyester fiber generally refers to polyester fiberAdvantages: fabric crisp, smooth, bright color. Pregnant bone elastic, moisture absorption, good ventilation, smooth surface, there is a certain waterproof function.
- Q:Mattress, bamboo fiber fabric and short plush fabric, that's always good
- In the summer, I think bamboo fiber fabric is good.The bamboo fiber mattress adopts natural bamboo fiber extracted from natural growth bamboo (i.e. bamboo fiber), and is made into a mattress made by the high-tech processing and according to the human sleep habit. Bamboo fiber mattress is superior to other fibers in antibacterial, deodorizing, anti mite, UV, pigmentation, anti elasticity, draping and abrasion resistance, and it is quick and breathable
- Q:What are the ingredients of glass and plastics?
- The glass was originally solidified by acid lava ejected from the volcano. About 3700 BC ago, the ancient Egyptians had made glass ornaments and simple glass ware, only colored glass, about 1000 BC, China made colorless glass. In twelfth Century ad, commercial glass appeared and began to become industrial materials. In eighteenth Century, optical glass was fabricated in order to meet the needs of developing telescopes. In 1873, Belgium first produced flat glass. In 1906, flat glass was produced in the United states. Since then, with the industrialization and large-scale production of glass, various uses and various properties of glass have come out. In modern times, glass has become an important material in daily life, production and science and technology.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range