Rutile content (%)
Surface Treatment chemicals
The disposal of organic compounds
105°C Moisture %
Particle Size micron
Oil Absorption (g/100g) max
Tint-reducing power (Reynold’snumber)
Pb.As.Hg.Cr6+heavy metal element
Properties of Industrial Grade Titanos Low Oil Absorption Titanium Dioxide TiO2 Used in Paint,Ink,Paper Making,Coating,Masterbatch,Plastic:
it is white powder, insoluble in water, non-toxic, chemically extremely stable, surface treated with Aluminium, Silicon compounds and modified with organic compounds, it has excellent pigment properties, such as high whiteness, gloss, hiding power, tinting power and well dispersibility, excellent weathering resistance and chalking resistance.
Introduction of Industrial Grade Titanos Low Oil Absorption Titanium Dioxide TiO2 Used in Paint,Ink,Paper Making,Coating,Masterbatch,Plastic:
Titanium Dioxide R216 is a universal rutile titanium dioxide pigment, is designed to deliver both high gloss and excellent durability in coatings. This outstanding combination of end-use performance properties makes it a versatile pigment in solvent and waterborne systems for architectural, industrial, and automotive applications.
- Q:How do you paint like a pro?
- I'm assuming you mean painting your walls? Prep work is the most important part, taping baseboards, window edges etc and using dropsheets or plastic is a good idea too. I use a ceiling edging tool that has little wheels and you just dip it in paint slide it along the ceiling and you get a perfect line. I then do corners and edges that require a brush, then I roll. 2 coats are a good idea If you are talking about art, coats have little or nothing to do with it. There are layers in paintings but the procedure differs with the different types of painting you could paint. You have to enjoy painting if you want to be good at it, and definitely practice. Good work is sincere, cliches and triteness should always be avoided, the world doesn't need another bowl of fruit or horse painting. but that's just me. Good luck!
- Q:Oil Painting.?
- I was 12 when I started painting with oils. I didn't have any money to speak of, so I bought a tube of Burnt Umber, a package of canvas boards, a can of turpentine, some cheap hog bristle brushes and a table top easel and I went to town. With that one color, I learned what value and paint manipulation was all about. I stuck with that one color for three years and slowly added color to my paintings. To date, I've done more than 500 paintings and it's highly unusual if I don't get first place when I enter my work in an exhibit. Practice makes the master.
- Q:Pigment Heat transfer ink and ordinary pigment ink difference
- . The same ink refers to the hot sublimation ink or pigment heat transfer ink, hot sublimation ink can not be used for PVC laminating card, pigment hot ink can be used, PVC laminating card preferred dye ink, color is good, the general Not faint, but the fade is inevitable, but the speed of the problem, which is a common problem of dye ink, if you do not want to fade, with pigment ink, ordinary pigment ink or heat transfer paint can be ink, pigment ink is not faded But the color is not dye ink is good, the pigment type ink used in the PVC laminating card may be dizzy ink, which is a common problem of pigment ink. Or for a kind of pigment ink, or for a brand of PVC card material, there is always a match with no halo.
- Q:Polymer lithium battery if the first charge is not filled with 12 hours there is no relationship?
- Now the lithium battery factory has been activated, do not need three charge three put, so do not need to charge 12 hours, the battery has no effect, will not cause damage to the battery.
- Q:How can one distinguish between dye inks and pigment inks? The
- The ink is classified according to the color base: A, dye type ink (ink with dye as color basis); B, pigment type ink (ink with pigment as color);
- Q:How do I tell if the ink is a dye ink or a color ink?
- Drip into the water, the immediate dispersion is the color of ink, and vice versa is the fuel ink
- Q:Is the plastic crystalline polymer?
- Common crystalline plastic are: PE, PP, nylon, POM, etc., the characteristics of a significant melting point; solid when the molecules were regularly arranged, strong, strong pull; melting than the volume change, the density after melting low , Easier to shrink after curing ... ...
- Q:Giraffe paint and bauhinia paint which brand is good
- They belong to the same grade, in the paint industry is second-tier brand.
- Q:What is the beauty of welding paint on men
- TDI has a low vapor pressure, the body's cornea has a strong stimulating effect, causing eye swelling. TDI steam after inhalation by the human body, will damage the human liver, kidney function, long-term exposure to high concentrations of TDI vapor can cause cancer. In the polyurethane (PU) class of paint, curing agent components free TDI <0.5%, the basic harmless to health.
- Q:how does chemistry help paint?
- A paint is composed of pigments, vehicle, binders, resins (liquid) and various additives. The pigments give the paint color; the vehicle or solvent carries the components; binders keep it stable in solution and help it dry; and additives serve as everything from fillers to anti-fungicidal agents. Hundreds of different pigments, both natural and synthetic exist. White paint mostly uses TiO2 as a pigment. Chemists search for better solvents, to reduce health problems; better binders, to make the paint coating strong and stable; better pigments to keep their colour with age and light.
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range