Rutile content (%)
Surface Treatment chemicals
The disposal of organic compounds
105°C Moisture %
Particle Size micron
Oil Absorption (g/100g) max
Tint-reducing power (Reynold’snumber)
Pb.As.Hg.Cr6+heavy metal element
Properties of Industrial Grade Titanos Low Oil Absorption Titanium Dioxide TiO2 Used in Paint,Ink,Paper Making,Coating,Masterbatch,Plastic:
it is white powder, insoluble in water, non-toxic, chemically extremely stable, surface treated with Aluminium, Silicon compounds and modified with organic compounds, it has excellent pigment properties, such as high whiteness, gloss, hiding power, tinting power and well dispersibility, excellent weathering resistance and chalking resistance.
Introduction of Industrial Grade Titanos Low Oil Absorption Titanium Dioxide TiO2 Used in Paint,Ink,Paper Making,Coating,Masterbatch,Plastic:
Titanium Dioxide R216 is a universal rutile titanium dioxide pigment, is designed to deliver both high gloss and excellent durability in coatings. This outstanding combination of end-use performance properties makes it a versatile pigment in solvent and waterborne systems for architectural, industrial, and automotive applications.
- Q:The economic impact of dyes
- The deep spread of the financial crisis on economic entities has made the Chinese dye industry face an unprecedented challenge. In 2008, the development of the industry a major turning point, dyes, organic pigment production year on year for the first time a negative growth, the main production enterprises have different levels of output down, to achieve a more substantial decline in profits.
- Q:What are the differences in dyes and pigments for fluorescent pigments?
- The temperature of the thermoplastic resin from the solid state to the adhesive state is called the softening point. Softening point is too low, the product easy to agglomerate; softening point is too high, injection temperature will improve, otherwise the pigment is difficult to melt, scattered not open.
- Q:Decoration in the oil paint and water-based paint the advantages and disadvantages?
- Cost-effective water-based paint in the drying time, hardness, fullness and other performance on the technical requirements are relatively high, the manufacturing process is relatively complex, and the need for large-scale production equipment to produce more stable performance of the product, the production cost is relatively high. This is also the same grade of water-based paint prices much higher than the reasons for oily paint. It is understood that the current market in the end product, the oil paint is about 200 yuan / group, including curing agent, thinner, paint, a total weight of about 5 kg; water-based paint about 400 yuan / barrel, 18 liters per barrel.
- Q:What is the difference between masterbatch and paint?
- Color Master Batch (Color Master Batch) called the masterbatch, also known as color, is a new type of polymer material for colorants, also known as pigment preparation (Pigment Preparation). Color Masterbatch is mainly used in plastic. The color masterbatch is made up of three essential elements: pigments or dyes, carriers and additives. It is an aggregate made by adding ultra-constant pigments to the resin, which can be called Pigment Concentration. Tinting is higher than the pigment itself. Processing with a small amount of masterbatch and uncolored resin blending, you can achieve the design of pigment concentration of colored resin or products.
- Q:Is the lithium polymer battery or lithium-ion battery easy to explode?
- From the structure, the polymer battery is generally flexible package, the shell is thin, relatively soft, lithium-ion battery using hard packaging, thick shell, relatively hard, from a security point of view, the flexible packaging of the battery once the sudden damage, such as charging Voltage is too high, the temperature is too high caused by the explosion, its destructive far less than the hard-packed lithium battery.
- Q:Carbon black is a pigment or a dye
- Carbon black has pigments and dyes. Distinguish them from hue, but in ingredients.
- Q:Floor paint and water paint difference
- Floor paint and water paint is a two different classification category, there is no comparable.
- Q:Printer dye ink and pigment ink mix how to do?
- Can clean to clean, if now blocked, it is not easy to say,
- Q:What is the direct red pigment and cationic dye?
- Direct red is a dye that is not a pigment. Direct dyes are generally cotton, cationic dyed.
- Q:paint question again?
- Um, yes, oil based paint contains oil, while water based paint contains water. To create a liquid paint, the pigments and binders have to be mixed into some kind of liquid that will evaporate when the paint dries. Just think of watercolors... the pigment (mixed with a binder) is sold in blocks, and you mix in the water yourself. Then once you paint with it, the water evaporates and you are left with pigment on the paper. There are lots of possibilities for liquid bases for paints... have you ever heard of egg tempera (egg yolk base) or milk paint (milk base)? Both egg yolks and milk contain a liquid that will evaporate, and a binder that will create a structure for the paint. Without a binder, your pigment would just wipe right off the wall once it dries. A water-based paint includes pigment, water (which will evaporate), and a binder (often latex these days). An oil-based paint includes pigment, paint thinner a.k.a. mineral spirits (which will evaporate), and oil as the binder. The thickness of an oil-based paint will depend on how much paint thinner is in it.
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range