Quick Details of Industrial Chair-8020:
Type: Office Furniture Specific Use: Office Chair General Use: Commercial Furniture Material: plastic Folded: No
Style: Executive Chair Size: 790x440x450cm Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Specifications of Industrial Chair-8020:
Right choose plastic office chair supplier methods-and little pointers that will increase your profits.
high quality under quality inspection of each Plastic office chair
- can be used many different situation,like (meeting hall,office chair,dining etc.)
- can not be fade of colour
- very stronger steel frame and chair-top
- 200kgs can be undertake chair on the weight
1).chair top can be different colors
2).the chair steel frame can be power coating & chrome
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging Details: export carton
Delivery Detail: within 30days
Loading Quantity : 20ft:760pcs 40gp:1420pcs 40hc:1980pcs
- Q:Best baby high chair?
- I have a Fisher Price Ocean Wonders highchair and I absolutely love it however it was around $130. I also have 2 of the space saver chairs like others are posting however I didn't not care for them. They don't work with the kitchen chairs at my house or my parents. They are too wide for the chair and so they don't fit on it right which causes it to tip right over. If they work with your chairs they can be good, but for me they were a waste. Cheaper to get a highchair then a new dining room set.
- Q:I would like to paint a chair...?
- i would paint the chair purple w/ some hot pink and black designs for example if u like music us hot pink and black paint to put little music notes! hope i helped
- Q:best high chair to buy?
- I have a Fisher Price Ocean Wonders chair and we like it. I wouldn't call it the best there is but it works fine for us. Has different heights, reclines, removable tray and toys to play with while I am getting her food ready. I haven't tried any others though so I can't compare it to anything. edit: just wanted to say be careful with the ones you strap to the chairs. They are a great idea and save tons of space if you have chairs that accomadate them. I got one as a gift and while I love the concept of it, my chairs don't fit it well and it hangs over the edge a bit so if my daughter leans forwards the whole chair will tip over. So in our case it didn't work :(
- Q:how to fix my computer chair?
- make it easy on a furniture repair shop and take the back from the chair === then take it to an auto upholstery shop and ask what the shopman can do to restuff the back to to better use for you ,,, take the parts with you and get an estimate for the r
- Q:Where was the Queen Anne (English) chair first manufactured?
- The chairs were designed for Her Majesty's comfort and would have been designed and erected by the Master Carver of the Royal household. It incorporates cabriole legs which comes from ancient China. During the reign of Queen Anne the master carver and joiner of the Royal Household was a Charles Hopson, although the chair may not be primarily designed by him. Hopson, who was later knighted to become Sir Charles Hopson, is also responsible for much of the woodwork in St. Paul's Cathedral. I'm afraid, this is all the information I am aware of.
- Q:sanding a Chair for refinishing?
- Yes you can sand it off. But it is very time consuming and labor intensive. Wear a breathing mask, dust particles from some paints can be more toxic than the chemicals from strippers. You might want to put this project off until the baby is born. But if you wear a good breathing mask this will protect you from inhaling any harmful fumes. Even if you decide to use a stripper you will still have to do some sanding into the fine corners and crevasses. They make a lot of attachments to hand held tools for fine work (A Dermal ). They also make a small palm sander called the mouse that works well for most crevasses.
- Q:Why is my pedicure chair tripping when I turn it on?
- Pedicure chairs are required to be plugged into a GFCI protected circuit. Failure to plug the chair into a GFCI receptacle would render the occupier of the chair to a potentially fatal electrical shock in the event of a wiring fault. If your chair is tripping the GFCI, then there is a fault in your chair and it should be repaired by a qualified technician or replaced. DO NOT USE on a circuit that is not GFCI protected.
- Q:power chairs?
- Could be Non-Frost Susceptible, meaning the chair is rated for outside, cold-weather use without damage to the batteries. That's my best guess.
- Q:How do wrestlers take chair shots?
- Most okorder.com/... And no, it's obvious that con-chairtos barely make contact with the person's head.
- Q:How much does the normal computer chair hold in pounds? I'm almost 400 lbs and all my chairs keep breaking?
- get a new chair.
We are specialized in producing all kinds of Chairs, like office chairs, conference chairs etc.We can also make according to customers' drawings or samples. Meanwhile, we have a group of people who master high technology and modern production equipment. We have about 100 employees working in our factory, including 2 QC for the nylon bases, 2 QC for the gas lift components and some for the spot inspection. Our factory covers an area of more than 15000 square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 to US$100 Million
||24.00% Mid East
10.00% North America
5.00% South America
15.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range