Intel® Cedar Trail™ Platform, N2600 1.6GHz with NM10 chipset
Seamless communication functions, 3.5G or LTE, GPS, Tracker (optional)
Slim, rugged, sealed and lightweight design
Sunlight Readable function (optional)
IP65, MIL-STD-810G and MIL-STD-461F
7" IP65 Rugged Tablet PC
W/Intel® Cedar TrailTM Platform
Hot swappable dual battery with up to 8 hours battery life
Dual camera and RFID module support (optional by snap-on module)
Wide coverage accessories to meet different deployment needs
The compact vehicle dock and vehicle
PRP-T70 is the best functionality and ergonomics for user application. Based on MIL-STD-810G military standard reliability (high temperature, low temperature, shock, vibration, drop), the Rugged Tablet PC pass from -20 to 50º C, highly transit shock and vibration, 6ft drop to plywood on concrete surface, and also IP65 fully sealed to against water & dust damage. With sunlight readable touch screen coating technology, fanless thermal conduction design, and
Expansion flexibility for barcode scanner, MSR, GPS, Tracker, RFID (optional by snap-on module) or wireless combo communication functions. Our Rugged Tablet PC can meet the most of harsh outdoor environment application and will be the best tool of your job assistance.
|CPU||Onboard Intel ATOM N2600 Dual Core 1.6GHz|
|Display||7″WSXGA LED Backlight ,400nits/500nits(Optional)|
|Resolution||1280(W) × 800(H)|
|Touch Screen||5-wire Resistive Touch|
|Memory||2GB DDRIII 800 SO-DIMM|
|Storage||32GB SATA half-slim size SSD|
|Speaker||High Quality Speaker|
|Network||1 x 100/1000Mbps Ethernet ,WiFi IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n and Bluetooth|
|Webcam||2 Mega-pixel camera audio input(Front bezel)|
5 Mega-pixel camera with LED Flashlinght(Rear bezel)
|WWAN||3.5G or LTE(Optional)|
|RFID||ISO/IEC 14443A,14443B , Mifare 1K/4K,Ultralight, NFC-IP1 Protocol|
(Optional by snap-on module)
|I/O||2 x USB2.0|
|1 x For microphone and headphone|
|1 x RJ45 Ethernet|
|1 x RS232|
|1 x Micro SD Slot|
|1 x DC jack|
|In Front Control||1 x Power button,1 x Enter key,5 x program Function button|
|LED Indicator||Power on/off,Storage,WIFI on/off|
|Protection Class||IP65 for whole device|
|Operating System||WES7-WS7P,Win7 Pro|
|Drop||5-ft drop resistance(MIL-STD-810G )|
|Mechanical Shock||Operating:40g,11ms,Terminal sawtooth|
(MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6 Procedure 1 Functional Shock)
(MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6 Procedure V,Crash Hazard Shock)
|Power Supply||Power Adapter: AC100V~240V,50~60Hz input;19VDC@3.42A,65W|
|Battery||Internal Smart Lithium Polymer battery,3000mAH,7.4V|
|Dimension||225(W)x 168(H)x 26.5(D)mm|
|Gross Weight||Abt 2.1Kg|
|Operating temp||-20~+50ºC(MIL-STD-810G Method 501.5 and 502.5)|
|Storage temp||-30~+70ºC(MIL-STD-810G Method 501.5 and 502.5)|
|Humidity||5~95% without condensation(MIL-STD-810G Method 507.5)|
|Ordering information||PRP-T70:Intel N2600 Dual core 1.6GHz Rugged Tablet w/7"touch panel/2GB RAM/32GB SSD/WLAN/BT/internal battery|
- Q:What parameters should I pay attention to when I buy a tablet PC?
- Apple's iPad is pretty good now, but the price is a bit of a mess because ipad2 is coming out. When buying, pay attention to the effect, and touch the screen with good, it is best to look at the official website, and then go to the store to see. It must be noted that it was unpacked so as not to......
- Q:Does the tablet need to be recharged without electricity?
- Now the tablet PC is using lithium batteries, lithium batteries do not wait until the use of electricity, and then recharge, usually in idle time on the charge, so that the electricity remained at more than 20%. The battery life shortens as often as the charge is below 20%.
- Q:Can tablet computers plug into card readers?
- Depending on whether the entity has an USB interface, look at the parameter configuration
- Q:What is the reason for the tablet PC charging?
- My plate has also had a similar problem, this problem encountered, it is best to change the charger try. Thank you!
- Q:Can tablets plug in SIM cards?
- Most of them can't... Individual models, such as Samsung's p1000...GPGS must be great... Suggest 3G or use WiFi...
- Q:What's wrong with tablets getting more and more?
- There are two possible reasons for this phenomenon. One is that the system files are too large because of too many programs installed. Two, probably because of the virus.
- Q:How do tablets Download Office software?
- Look for it online. Look at your tablet. What's your brand?
- Q:How does the Android tablet change the default SD card?
- To set the storage point, open the menu key and select the default storage location for those three dots
- Q:How do Apple tablets join the nine square grid?
- The tablet screen is huge! And use the nine squares? Handwriting allows you to enter multiple text at the same time. Siri voice input is also fast. Squares are used for small screens on mobile phones.
- Q:How do you use WiFi on a tablet PC?
- Your tablet doesn't plug into a computer directly without a USB socket, but it can receive a WiFi signal.I use the national WiFi, are inserted into my notebook, in the flat to receive this signal, you can access the Internet ah.Its signal is quite OK, can make many machines can be normal Internet, even if use to see video, also need not worry, equipment is too much can make network speed is very slow.High speed channel it to play games such as hero alliance can have the door through the channel, you can cross network speed, so you don't have to worry about the card left behind.It is also very convenient networking, you do not need to enter annoying passwords, and sweep two-dimensional code, you can quickly networking.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range