Features of Inductor
1)Low cost&High efficiency
2)Low magnetic leakage
3)High saturation current
4)Good control on noise due to the toriodal constructure
5)Various material availiable to meet different frequency requirements
(Different specifications are aviliable)
1) Professional engineer
2) Qualified material and competative price
3) Good after-sale service
4) ROHS,CE compliant
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- Pure resistive load, the power factor is 1.3 *100W=300W, is required for the capacity of the transformer.
- Q:How to use digital multimeter to detect the quality of 36 volt low voltage lighting transformer?
- The number of tables in this table is increasing when the table rings to show 1.Method 2 is only to measure the capacitance is good or bad, can not be measured capacity.
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- In some factories and mines (such as power plants), in order to supply power reliability, the power system is grounded in a three-phase, ungrounded, or neutral manner. In this way, the transformer must be connected to a neutral grounding type with a special transformer to supply power to the lighting.
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- To 30VA/ square meters, the transformer needs 30KVA, with two 120 square copper wire. Specific should be used to determine the total power of the lighting transformer.
- Q:Is the substation separate from the power and illumination transformer?
- The power and illumination of the substation are all used on a transformer, which is separated by power and lighting by the station screen of this transformer.
- Q:How is the lighting power of the 380V transformer calculated?
- Special transformer power transformer (electric furnace transformer, rectifier transformer, power frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, transformer, audio, mine variable frequency transformers, high frequency transformer, transformer, instrument transformer, impact power transformer, reactor, mutual inductor etc.) circuit with T symbol number. For example: T01, T201 etc.
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- The transformer of the lighting circuit is a step-down transformer (general input 10kv., 220V). The first coil of the autotransformer is shared and connected together
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Applies to some requirements for safe voltage 24V - 36V lighting sites. Such as: basement, tunnel, dangerous goods warehouse and so on. Then there is the (mobile, temporary) safety lighting for the overhaul.
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- The self winding transformer is connected by all its windings, and depends on the position of the sliding contacts to change the magnitude of the voltage. Therefore, there is not only a magnetic connection between the primary winding of the autotransformer (the power circuit) and the two winding (the power supply circuit), but also the direct connection of the circuit. It forms a circuit with the earth, so it can not be used as the power source of the safety voltage
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- The previous elevator hoistway lighting required the 36V safety voltage, and you can see how many power lamps are required for the hoistway, and select the transformer
Our company adopts advanced equipment, sophisticated production process and rigorous testing methods to ensure products meet quality standards. Based on the policy of survival on quality, relying on the credibility of the business and development, we will satisfy each customer with good quality and perfect services. We also hope to join hands with colleagues around the world to develop and make progress together!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||18.00% North America
15.00% South America
13.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average