|Lamp luminous flux(lm):
Indoor T5 LED integrated lamp tube 9W 0.6M
T5 LED integrated lamp tube products for the Shopping, home, offices, banks, hospitals, hotels, restaurants, entertainment and other public places for a long time lighting.
The lamp specifications is 9W , its technical parameters as follows:
Light Source Type
Isolated Power Pass CCC,CE Certification
100LM / W or more
15square meters - 20square meters
|Shopping, home, offices, banks, hospitals, hotels, restaurants, entertainment and other public places for a long time lighting.|
Our business philosophy is"people-oriented, technology-first", "quality first, service-oriented" . environmental care into product designs - create a bright and beautiful, and dedication to provide customers with cheap and quality lighting products service, warmly welcome new and old friends at home and abroad patrons.
- Q:How to drive LED fluorescent tube with electronic ballast
- First, remove the sun tube and the starter. Second, then replace the LED fluorescent tube, which can be used directly. 3. Inductance ballasts can not make any changes, but the electronic ballast will all wire cut, remove the electronic ballast, the zero line and the line of fire respectively from the two ends of the lamp holder.
- Q:What installation is the T8 LED tube?
- Installation instructions 1, inductance magnetic ballast installation: Turn off the power switch. Remove the fluorescent lamp, the regenerator, and short-circuit the ballast. Install the LED lamp on the lampstand, insert the G13 lamp holder and rotate the LED lamp to make it permanent, LED out facing down. Turn on the power switch.
- Q:What kind of lamp tube is the 2G11 lamp of LED fluorescent lamp
- It is mainly used in the Japanese market, at home, like in the living room lamp of the home is this kind of four needle tube, some people also call it the H tube. Now, LED2G11 is conventionally available in four sizes, all of which can be replaced by traditional H pipes
- Q:Do not have the fluorescent lamp of actuator, how to change LED lamp tube?
- To replace the fluorescent lamp ballasts with constant current power supply LED lamp, the lamp again feet according to the requirement of the tube is connected to the power supply is ok, there are several kinds of LED bulb light foot, according to the actual wiring, general instructions are on the tube.
- Q:LED daylight tube is the minimum of the W, the maximum number of W
- But there is an unconventional product that can be done in 30W.I hope my answer is useful to you.
- Q:The LED fluorescent lamp tube breaks the LED light in the inside
- If this is not bad, then look back, there should be a small power supply at the end of the aluminum plate, and the other end of the power supply is 220V. Another possibility is that lower-end LED products will be blocked (non-isolated). Is the aluminum substrate in addition to the SMT chip, also some electronics posted above, if the aluminum board intact, you also to the end, one 220 v mains interface on both ends
- Q:What material is LED fluorescent lamp fittings, such as shell, block?
- The bottom case is pure aluminum, solving the problem of divergence; The mask is a PC milky white or transparent to solve photoelectric transmission and visual effects. The plug is made of plastic, not easily broken and safe.
- Q:The LED fluorescent tube plus the ballast why is it still going to press?
- Use neon bulb discharge heating bimetallic strip in open and close, cause inductance ballasts and generate high voltage pulse electric current mutations on both ends of the lamp and ballast used in fluorescent originally when the above is to make haste to booster.
- Q:Does the power drop when the lamp of fluorescent lamp declines
- The light failure rate of fluorescent lamp tube, the light failure degree is serious, the illumination quality and the effect and the life of fluorescent lamp tube, have the decisive effect. It also has an effect on actual power
- Q:Is there a greater value in switching from a normal daylight lamp to an LED energy-saving lamp?
- There is still a long way to go, households can't also not likely to replace in the short term, the LED more expensive, at present abroad can't batch production and online, the subsequent success or whether we will receive the LED, also need time to test. On the consumer side, I don't recommend leds, though they do, but not everyone. From a sales perspective, it is very welcome to use leds as fast as possible.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range