|Lamp luminous flux(lm):
Indoor T5 LED integrated lamp tube 9W 0.6M
T5 LED integrated lamp tube products for the Shopping, home, offices, banks, hospitals, hotels, restaurants, entertainment and other public places for a long time lighting.
The lamp specifications is 9W , its technical parameters as follows:
Light Source Type
Isolated Power Pass CCC,CE Certification
100LM / W or more
15square meters - 20square meters
|Shopping, home, offices, banks, hospitals, hotels, restaurants, entertainment and other public places for a long time lighting.|
Our business philosophy is"people-oriented, technology-first", "quality first, service-oriented" . environmental care into product designs - create a bright and beautiful, and dedication to provide customers with cheap and quality lighting products service, warmly welcome new and old friends at home and abroad patrons.
- Q:LED T5 T8 and normal fluorescent lamps with no ballast
- If the factory is to be refitted, it can change the LED fluorescent lamp of T5. If it is a new installation, choose LED operating lamp!
- Q:How to detect the good and bad of the fluorescent lamp
- The most basic and simple method is to test tubes per head of the poles, the poles are conduction description is good didn't burn out, there was a head of the poles impassability (no resistance) is burnt out.
- Q:Who knows about the fluorescent light of 40w, how many w's LED bulbs can replace or exceed its brightness?
- You can replace it with 18W leds, which are about the same.
- Q:An electric power saving device installed on an old-fashioned daylight lamp tube
- Heilongjiang wanfang electric equipment co., LTD. Is one of the places where you can check the Internet for sale
- Q:How is the T8LED fluorescent lamp installed?
- If it is old fashioned, you must cut the input of the ballast and install it as shown below.
- Q:Are LED lights like regular daylight bulbs
- LED fluorescent lamp is qualitative, durable, energy-saving is main characteristic, the Angle of projection adjustment is large, 15W is equal to average 40W fluorescent lamp. High temperature resistant, moisture-proof and waterproof. Use voltage: 110V, 220V optional, outer cover optional glass or PC material. The lights are the same as regular fluorescent lamps. LED fluorescent lamp adopts the latest LED light source technology, digital design, power saving more than 70%, 12 w LED solar light intensity is equivalent to 40 w fluorescent LED fluorescent lamp life for ordinary lamp more than 10 times, almost maintenance free, often do not need to change the lamp, ballast, glow. The green and green semiconductor light source, the light is soft, the spectrum is pure, it is beneficial to the user's vision protection and the physical health. The cold light source of 6000K gives a person the feeling of cool and cool in the visual sense, the humanized illuminative difference design, more helps to concentrate the spirit, improve the efficiency.
- Q:Is an LED 20 watt equivalent to 40 tubes?
- Rishi's 20wLED light bulb is the equivalent of 20O light bulb, and the rest of the other CARDS I use are very bright and bright. 5WLED bulbs are much brighter than 25W bulbs.
- Q:How do the fluorescent tubes fail?
- Basic about $15 a good lamp, spend money to repair it is better to buy a new one, and that no repairability, warranty, will usually give you a new selling
- Q:Why does the led fluorescent tube have water vapour in it? What causes it?
- LED fluorescent tubes have two functions: mixing light and protecting leds. Therefore, the air tightness of the shell is not too high. When the fluorescent lamp, LED heat pipe air heating expansion and discharge pipe, the fluorescent lamp is turned off, the tube air temperature is reduced, the air outside the tube back to the tube. This process is called "respiration." In the breath, the water vapor in the air is brought into the tube.
- Q:Xinda is a popular led lighting tube
- Take LED lamp tube, seek the big and bright illume directly, price is certain preferential.I hope my answer will work for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range