1. Optical Fiber cable with high quality and low price
2. Free sample available
3. Fast delivery
*PVC, LSZH Jacket Optional
*Cable diameter 0.9mm or 1.6mm or 2.0mm or 3.0mm optional
*Simplex, duplex optional
*OS1, OM1, OM2, OM3 fiber optional
*Color Standard compliant with TIA/EIA-598-A/-B
Cable Diameter (mm)
Cable weight (kg/km)
Bending Radius (CM)
20D (D: Cable Diameter)
10D (D: Cable Diameter)
- Q:Installation using electric water heater and toilet wire specifications
- You can not, according to your housing construction, if you do not rule out the Ming Ming line can not slot
- Q:Which electrical wire to use on a 22.6 Amp Central Air Conditioner?
- You need to use # 10 AWG wire because the breaker is rated at 30 amps. Note that # 12 AWG is ok for up to 20 amps.
- Q:5 4 * 95 + 1 * 75 cable should choose what size of the bridge
- Bridge to make a bend; supervision if not pick it no matter it
- Q:what is a chemical that is used for electrical wires pots and pans?
- Copper. It's cheap. It conducts a current (electrical wires) and retains heat (pots and pans).
- Q:How many cables can be placed in the cable tray is a few percent of the cable bridge
- If the set-top box is no problem, that is, the TV problem, video 2 jack problem, or your audio line is also a problem
- Q:Can anyone tell me why cats chew on wires?
- they look like string
- Q:Motherboard with a little bit is not the impact on the system performance?
- When there is difficulty, it can be laid on it
- Q:How much air does the air conditioner use?
- I am not professional, I am learning English, 1 about 732W it is not clear, should be able to use it, but you can ask the mechanic, installed meter asked, or you can ask You may know the door, but you still have to ask about the people who installed the meter, insurance a little.
- Q:who invented electrical wire? and when? mmmmmmmm?
- Alessandro Volta
- Q:2.5 ton ac what size electrical wire do i need for main power?
- Probably 10-gauge. Check the electrical rating plate on the unit; it will probably say something on the order of 25 amps at 240 volts. As long as it draws less than 30 amps, 10-gauge is fine (with a dual 30-amp breaker); if it takes more, use 8-gauge with a 40 amp dual breaker. If it draws less than 20 amps (not likely, but possible), you can get by with 12-gauge wire and 20 amp breakers.
Guaranteeing stable and timely supply, credible quality and sincere service, our products sell well in both domestic and overseas markets. If you are interested in any of our products, or wish to place a customized order, please contact us. We will do our best to meet your needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||10.00% North America
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;CE;ROHS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average