Poly Solar Panels 245W is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Poly Solar Panels 245W of Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon.If you have interest in Poly Solar Panels 245W ,please contact us!
Characteristics of Poly Solar Panels 245W
I.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
II.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
III.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
IV.AI frame: Without screw, corner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
V.Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
VI.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
VII.Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails.
VIII.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
IX.The certificate issued by international authority: TUV, VDE, CE.
Standard Test Conditions of Poly Solar Panels 245W
The opto-electrical specifications shown below are stabilized values being measured at Standard Test Conditions, Irradiance: 1000W/m2, Spectrum: AM1.5 at 25°C, The info below is subject to manufacturing tolerances. Where appropriate minutes of measurement are available and are used for the dimensioning of the installation.
Advantages of Poly Solar Panels 245W
• Solar performance guarantees for 25 years
• 10 years guarantee for workmanship
• Timeliness of delivery
• Quality Products certified (TÜV, UL, CE, VDE, ISO)
- Q:Are you a solar panel specialist?
- No, just an amateur. I guess that could be called an Enthusiast. I think most people find the topic somewhat interesting, some more than others. Why do you ask?
- Q:solar panels and how they work
- There is a variety of information available on the internet regarding solar panels. You didn't say if you were interested in installing a photo-voltaic system to generate electricity, or if you wanted a passive solar system. From what I've read, the method that would give you the greatest payback for your investment is the passive solar heater. I can't give you exact instructions on how to construct one of these units, but there are many websites with instructions. My older brother had one of these mounted on his old farmhouse. He said his furnace didn't run all day during the cold Wisconsin winters. The government rebates or tax credits are usually a one time deal. They may pay for part of your installation, but they won't cover the whole cost. The only thing I've heard of that will pay you every year is a wind generator tied into the electric grid, but thats another posting. I'm including a link to a site that will show you how to build a cheap solar heater that you can try yourself.
- Q:Solar Panels question?
- maybe you ought to ask a solar installer in your area. who knows what the electric rates are. and how much electricity you use. and how much sun there is. and what your electric utility's policy is. and what kind of house you have, and how you use electricity. and what appliances (eg stove) you might convert to electric to take advantage of solar panels. wouldn't that seem to be a good idea?
- Q:Solar Panel Question?
- I like TBS0's answer, but 5KW isn't going to hack it. We don't live life on the average. If you turn on the oven, the dryer, the iron, a bunch of lights, and the TV, you are going to shut the system right down. You should not count on running everything with solar cells, but the most critical circuits. And you are lucky to have 25% of a day in optimum solar alignment for photocells. You need to think outside the Al Gore crazy box. Our modern way of life requires a lot of power! If you switched to coal or wood for cooking and heating and ironing, sunshine for drying clothes, heating the hot water heater, and for daytime lighting, then you could use the photocells for some lighting and the washing machine and anything electronic. You might stand a chance.
- Q:Where are the best places to put solar panels?
- The best place is where they get the most sunshine. Naturally they will be exposed to rain and snow.
- Q:Solar panels.......Earning potential.?
- it depends on your solar panel, but you can sure supply most if all of your electronics and electric stuff in your house on a sunny day. If you want to know exactly how much power it supplies and how much $$ you can save you simply have to calculate how much power your home consumes per day/month. I know of people totally reliable on solar power for their home and I too will put solar panels on my home one day.
- Q:should i get a solar panel?
- I think solar panels benefit people a lot,it is worth buyingsolar power can be converted into heat energy and electricity which be used into daily human life,more convenient and safe，Also,solar power will not discharge any polluted gas,it can protect our earth.As for the negative,the price of solar power is a little higher at first pay,but you will not pay any fees any more.
- Q:solar panels in space?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:how many solar panels will i need?
- you silly ! with Solar there is always room for error . you have to build it in to your numbers . solar is full of errors . So you should plan on producing at 3 times what you expect you will need . then you have enough .
- Q:how do i fix my solar panel? please hurry i need it for my science fair project?
- leave the car in the sun for a few hours to see if it charges. if not, the panel is defective. get it replaced b4 the science fair
JETION SOLAR was established in December 2004. It has achieved the leadership position in the world as a manufacturer and marketer of solar PV power generation products. Jetion has the multi-capacity in production and management and it is mainly engaged in the deign, manufacture and marketing of the high efficient solar cells, modules as well as the investment and construction of solar power station.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Euro 20 million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；
|Product Price Range