Poly Solar Panels 245W is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Poly Solar Panels 245W of Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon.If you have interest in Poly Solar Panels 245W ,please contact us!
Characteristics of Poly Solar Panels 245W
I.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
II.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
III.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
IV.AI frame: Without screw, corner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
V.Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
VI.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
VII.Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails.
VIII.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
IX.The certificate issued by international authority: TUV, VDE, CE.
Standard Test Conditions of Poly Solar Panels 245W
The opto-electrical specifications shown below are stabilized values being measured at Standard Test Conditions, Irradiance: 1000W/m2, Spectrum: AM1.5 at 25°C, The info below is subject to manufacturing tolerances. Where appropriate minutes of measurement are available and are used for the dimensioning of the installation.
Advantages of Poly Solar Panels 245W
• Solar performance guarantees for 25 years
• 10 years guarantee for workmanship
• Timeliness of delivery
• Quality Products certified (TÜV, UL, CE, VDE, ISO)
- Q:What kind of batteries to use for a solar panel?
- If you will be storing them outdoors, you can use auto batteries. Indoors, use sealed marine batteries. Number and size depends on your needs. You will need a charge controller between the solar panels and the batteries to get the maximum power out of the array and to avoid damage to the batteries. And you will need an inverter to convert the 2 or 24 volts to 20 or 240 VAC. One large lead acid battery will supply about 000 watt-hours of energy, enough for 200 watts for 5 hours. You have to look at your loads and decide on how many batteries you need. Frequently it is cheaper to buy new appliances that use less power, as that power difference can save a lot of money in batteries, inverter, charge controller and solar panels. But it sounds like a few thousand watt-hours will be enough, or 2 large batteries. The real limiting factor is how much money you want to spend for the solar panels themselves. .
- Q:How much maintenance do solar panels require?
- I'm okorder.com/... . That means that not only do they guarantee the panel won't completely die, they guarantee that it will deliver a certain amount of power. That suggests that manufacturers expect most panels to last longer than 25 years. Our panels have been up a little over 5 years - no trouble yet. In a dirty location, or where the panels are mounted flat, occasional cleaning may be required. In many place, the morning dew and slant of the panels is enough to keep them clean. In my limited experiments with our panels, I saw little difference in power production between a panel that appeared dingy to the eye, and one that was just cleaned. There is a component called an inverter used in most solar power systems. That generally has a warranty of 0 years, so expect it to break after 5, to be replaced at a cost of a few thousand dollars. Or maybe repaired for less. The kind of solar power popularly installed today does not use batteries. Batteries are generally only for remote installations that did not have grid power when the solar was first put up.
- Q:I have two ARCO M55 solar panels. What do I need to connect to a 2Volt bank of batteries.?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: I have two ARCO M55 solar panels. What do I need to connect to a 2Volt bank of batteries.? Do I need some type of regulator when the batteries are fully charged.? The Arco Panels voltage is approx 7VDC at 2.5 amps, Should I limited the voltage to 4VDC??. I would like to connect both panels to up to five batteries at one time...??
- Q:electronics help solar panel?
-  Use it to charge 4 pieces AA cell ( connect in series to make 5V battery pack ) for 0 to 4 hours. Good for cell rated 600mAH ,2000mAH,2500mAH.  Cannot increase current. Buy some more this panel and hook them together in parallel to increase current. You need at least ten pieces to make current reaches .6A to light up some 6V bulbs.
- Q:Why don't we use solar panels?
- Good question. One of the reasons is the greed of manufacturing companies. No matter the profit margin of the product, they seem to want to charge so high a price that the break even point is ten years down the road, so the true savings are few. The cost of solar panels should have dropped way lower than they have by now. I believe that the political correctness of the product will tempt the manufacturers to keep the prices artificially high. One other answerer is right, the panels are very fragile, and damage would destroy the investment, so new inroads need to occur in technology to protect the panels from damage. Somewhere in the middle is a profit for the manufacturers, and savings for the consumer. I hope we find that middle-ground soon.
- Q:What's the best deal for Solar Energy panels for your home?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:Does anyone know a good company to buy solar panels from?
- a few months ago there was an article in pop sci about a company that has started to make solar panels at a fraction of the cost of what they used to be by using a printing style process instead of glass panel style they should hit the mass market soon that would be the best bet for a starting point to beat out price problems to allow a competitive edge they also had a article for low wind high power residential windmills for that could help in the alternative fuel push
- Q:best value solar pv panel ?
- Try now. It's much cheaper
- Q:Are photovoltaics to do with solar panels?
- Solar panels are a generic term for any type of solar collecting panel. There are two major types: Photovoltaic uses substances that turn the incoming radiation directly into electricity. Usually you have to have direct sunlight (no clouds) for this to work well. Solar thermal is also used in a lot of areas. Here the radiation is used to heat a circulating fluid (often water directly), and then that is either used directly, or it's used for heat exchange with a heat pump or a boiler system. Solar thermal can collect significant heat even on a cloudy day. So a solar panel could be made of photovoltaic panels, but it doesn't have to be.
- Q:Does making solar panels cause more pollution than they take away when used?
- It depends on what type of pollution you are talking about. Some of the newer cells that don't use silicone are made with dangerous chemicals that are just dumped into the local water supply when made in China or other places with no real environmental controls. No matter how much carbon free energy the cells produce they will never clean up the mess people made when building them.
JETION SOLAR was established in December 2004. It has achieved the leadership position in the world as a manufacturer and marketer of solar PV power generation products. Jetion has the multi-capacity in production and management and it is mainly engaged in the deign, manufacture and marketing of the high efficient solar cells, modules as well as the investment and construction of solar power station.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Euro 20 million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；
|Product Price Range