* Rated voltage: 230-240V~50Hz
* Rated Input Power: 850W
* No-load Speed: 2100rpm
* Max Torque: 280Nm
* W/4pcs sockets (17, 19, 21, 23mm)
* W/CE, GS, ROHS, PAHS
Features of Impact Wrench :
* Adjustable Forward / Reverse regulator with 3 forward power settings and one full power setting in Reverse.
* Ergonomics housing for exceptional comfort and control.
* Handle exhaust to keep noise levels to a minimum and directs air flow away from work environment.
* Design for automobile repair and maintenance.
* High performance pin-less hammer mechanism.
* Easy adjustable power regulator /power switch. High torque.
Description of Impact Wrench:
1.Bulit-in power regulator allows you to adjust torque output.
2.Delivers 450 ft.ibs.of torque to qulickly remove and install fasteners.
3.Soft comfort grip and lightweight composite housing reduce fatigue during use.
4.Ideal for tire rotation,brake repairs,exhaust repairs,lawn mower repairs.
- Q:Why hand grinding sand turbine, electric drill, impact drill and other power tools plug is two, plug is not three plug
- Hand-held power tools, in the past there are many plugs with three eyes, the purpose is that in case the leakage can pass through the grounding wire, the current will be introduced into the earth, and the protection of the human body.In practical applications, because of the mobile work and the use of temporary power supply, and the grounding of the sockets in many places is not reliable, it is not ideal to implement the leakage protection by grounding.
- Q:What material does the power tool housing fit?
- Power tools are mainly divided into metal cutting, power tools, grinding power tools, assembly of power tools and railway power tools. Common electric tools have electricityElectric drill, grinder, electric wrench and electric screwdriver and hammer, impact drill, concrete vibrator, planer.
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills? 1, 2 or 3?
- You can see the cable plug, the aluminum shell is inserted three I tools, is grounded, the aluminum shell and some II tools, because it has a plastic insulation between the stator and the aluminum shell, so it is the installation of two wire plug.
- Q:Which is good between pneumatic tools or power tools?
- Pneumatic tools are the mainstream trend, pneumatic tools more suitable for long time work, rather than power tools, permanent fever, and even burned out the internal parts, pneumatic tools can be seen more secure. Power tools initial investment is low, but long-term use of energy consumption is higher, and tool maintenance and replacement costs are higher, and pneumatic tools more environmentally friendly, long-term use cost is much lower than the electric.
- Q:How about plug wires and cables for power tools?
- Class II tools must be made of an insulated power plug, and the power plug is joined to a soft cable or cord to form a non renewable power plug. Class II tools only allow the use of non - renewable two pin power plug. The II class tools are marked with "back"". Class III tools, that is, secure voltage tools. Its rated voltage is not more than 50V, and the protection against electric shock depends on the power supplied by the safety voltage and no voltage higher than the safety voltage in the tool.
- Q:What are the commonly used rotor types for power tools?
- Electric tools commonly used bearing type: 606, 607, 608, 626, 627, 628, 629, 6000, 6001, 6003, 6004, 6200, 6201, 6202, 6203, 6303, 61907, 688 commonly used carbon brush models: 50#, 408#, 43#, 44#, 303#, 21#, 6M etc.
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- It is mainly used in construction, decoration, furniture industry, opening for objects or objects in the past, also known as hammer in some industries.Well, there are more drilling tools on the market now.
- Q:Compared to pneumatic tools, what are the advantages of electric tools?
- Compared with electric tools, pneumatic tools have the advantages of light weight, large output, little trouble, easy operation, convenient maintenance and little maintenance.
- Q:How are the I, II, and III classes of power tools classified?
- In accordance with the electric shock protection methods, electrical equipment is divided into the following 4 categories:0 category. The device relies solely on basic insulation to prevent electric shocks. There are no ground terminals on the live conductors of the 0 types of equipment.
- Q:What power tools do you need for carpentry?
- Woodworking power tools are woodworking tools that rely on electrical energy as a basic source of energy, and non electrical energy does not belong to power tools;
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools, such as electric blower,fitness equipment ,etc.Besides,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market. We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etc. Also,it is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range