Order On-line Tracking
HEC is a series of non-ionic soluble cellulose ethers, which can be dissolved in hot and cold water, and has the characteristics of thickening, suspending, adhesive, emulsion, film coating and super absorbent polymers protective colloid, which is widely used in paints, cosmetics, oil drilling and other industries.
Physical and chemical index：
Ash content %
white or off-white fibrous or granular powder, odorless, tasteless
Paint Application Guide
High thickening effect
● HEC provides excellent coating performance for the latex coating, especially the high PVC coating. There is no flocculation when the paint is thick paste.
●HEC has a higher effect of thickening, can reduce the dosage to improve the economic effectiveness of formulation, while improving the washability of the coating.
Excellent rheological properties
● In the stationary state, the product is completely dissolved, the best coating system to maintain shape and cans thickening state.
● In the tilting state, the system will maintain moderate viscosity, make the product equipped with excellent liquidity, and will not splash.
● During the brushing and roller coating, the product is easy to spread on the base material, which will facilitate the construction. At the same time, have a good performance on anti-splash.
● Finally, when the paint coating is completed, the system viscosity can immediately resume, and the coating will be sagging at once.
Dispersion and solubility
● HEC is dissolved after a delay in processing, in the case of dry powder added, can effectively prevent caking. Ensure that HEC powder begin to hydration after fully dispersed.
● After proper surface treatment, HEC can adjust the dissolution rate and viscosity increasing speed well.
● HEC has good bio-stability, provide sufficient time for the paint store. Effectively prevent and pigments and filler sedimentation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|