|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
380 / 220/ 110 /415 v
hydraulic platform of scaffolding
|Packaging Details:||plywood for outside and plastic film for inside|
|Delivery Detail:||15working days after get the rest payments|
hydraulic platform of scaffolding for repairing in aerial work
1) lifting is stable
2) convenient operation
3) safety and creditbility
1. Lift height: 4m, 6m, 8m, 10m, 12m, 14m, 16m, 18m and 20m
2. Load capacity: 300kgs, 500kgs, 1000kgs and 2000kgs
1. explosion-proof lock valve to avoid a sudden drop if emergency occurs
2. the limit switch system helps the lift to stop at accurate position.
3. all the work platforms are passed 1.2 times loading test before leaving factory.
4. guarantee: 12 months, we supply spare parts free and supply technical supporting all the time.
1. It can be moved conveniently, and has bigger platform, bigger lifting capacity to take several people to work on it together.
2. This type aerial lift table is widely used for aerial work, decoration, street lamp maintenance and building cleaning etc.
3. Operation is easy, and the electric components are CE certified.
4. Custom-made product are made according to detailed request, please tell us load weight, lift height, and platform size, our engineer will design a suitable lift for you soon.
We are different,because…
we offer a ‘one-stop-shop’ for all your EWP needs
we can supply a comprehensive range of access equipment for any business or budget
we offer unrivalled support and back-up for all brands and models – we guarantee we can get parts for any machine
we operate a 24/7 call-out and breakdown service in Canterbury and our six CBIP technicians can travel to almost all parts of the South Island
our technicians are accredited to perform six-monthly certifications and we send out service reminders in good time
we carry out machine rebuilds professionally to comply with the Approved Code of Practice for Power-Operated Elevated Work Platforms
we keep a full service history on your machine free of charge
we provide loan machines during rebuilds and extended repair jobs to minimise downtime
we offer a full-service workshop in Christchurch and service the whole country
we are members of The Hire Industry Association of NZ (HIANZ) and The Elevated Work Platform Association of NZ (EWPA)
all our work complies with the Approved Code of Practice for Power-Operated Elevated Work Platforms, as set by The Elevating Work Platform Association (EWPA).