hydraulic hose crimping machine in Electrical
· Place of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
· Brand Name: CMAX/CNBM
Packaging & Delivery
Package: plastic films, then wrapped with fabrics
According to the Quantity
High pressure hose to the winding wire matrix, skin coated refractory coating layer steel braided flame retardant layer
APPLICATIONS:It is mainly used in high temperature surroundings and in conditions having heat source or heat radiation source,such as oil field well-control,metal smelt,and chemical industry.
Inner Diameter of Hose mm
Reinforcement Diameter (mm)
Outside Diameter (mm)
Work Pressure (MPa)
Proof Pressure (MPa)
Minimum Explosive Pressure (MPa)
Minimum Bending Radius mm
- Q:The small hose attached to the grease gun is coarse or fine at the joint
- The small hose attached to the grease gun is threaded with fine thread. Usually M10X1 or Rp1/8.
- Q:What is the high and low pressure circuit of diesel engine?
- High pressure oil from the pump to the diesel engine combustion chamber nozzle before that, due to the movement of the piston engine in the process of pressurized environment into the combustion chamber of diesel oil injection so the pressure is high, the combustion chamber is higher than the minimum compression pressure environment stroke made, otherwise the oil can not be sprayed into the combustion chamber. So this section of the road is made of metal.
- Q:Diameter 127mm steel pipe, and diameter 127mm rubber hose how to connect?
- According to GB1187, the rubber tube with an inner diameter of 127 has the maximum working pressure of 0.7MPa. The internal diameter tolerance is 2, and the outer diameter of the steel pipe is 127. If the purchase is appropriate, it should be sheathed, but the pipe factory is always taking negative tolerances.
- Q:The pipe of the gas water heater is buried in the wall. It is made of nylon tube and rubber tube. Is it possible to use rubber tube?
- With respect to the through wall gas safety management regulations, it is clear that hoses can not be used through walls.
- Q:How long is the service life of a rubber tube?
- It depends on the environment, and what brand of hose, the general import of plastic pipe used relatively long, our family's sewage pipe with IVG used for several years
- Q:Standard for implementation of type KXT-1 rubber joints
- This product can reduce vibration and noise, and can be compensated by thermal expansion and cold contraction due to temperature changes. It is widely used in various piping systems. Rubber joint manufacturing standard CB-T 965-95 CJT208-2005 to take over the compensation rubber flexible rubber joint CJT 3013.1-1993 KST flexible rubber joint
- Q:What are the matters that should be paid attention to when installing rubber hose joint in water pump?
- Know the rubber pipe joint is also called rubber joints, with vibration and noise reduction effect in the pipeline, and if used in water pump, so its main function is to prevent the suction flat and bear short time pressure, avoid water pump power and vibration and suction pipe bottom swing, the uniform flow and promotion in addition, the pump power consumption is reduced, because the rubber joint wall vertical groove, and prevent the vortex pump water, thereby improving the efficiency of water pump.
- Q:How can the rubber joint be classified according to the range of temperature?
- According to the applicable temperature range can be divided into general, mild, special three categories.
- Q:Does the rubber tube affect the engine in the car's tank?
- I don't know what you mean by that, but the car's tank itself needs to be sealed and no clutter is allowed
- Q:Natural gas can be connected to a gas cooker. Can rubber tube be used?
- The user may use gas professional hose or corrugated steel pipe to connect, but the service life of the hose is 12--18 months,Commercial and construction households can and must be connected by qualified professionals
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range