hydraulic hose crimping machine in Electrical
· Place of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
· Brand Name: CMAX/CNBM
Packaging & Delivery
Package: plastic films, then wrapped with fabrics
According to the Quantity
High pressure hose to the winding wire matrix, skin coated refractory coating layer steel braided flame retardant layer
APPLICATIONS:It is mainly used in high temperature surroundings and in conditions having heat source or heat radiation source,such as oil field well-control,metal smelt,and chemical industry.
Inner Diameter of Hose mm
Reinforcement Diameter (mm)
Outside Diameter (mm)
Work Pressure (MPa)
Proof Pressure (MPa)
Minimum Explosive Pressure (MPa)
Minimum Bending Radius mm
- Q:Classification of metal hoses
- The metal hose is an important connecting component in engineering technology. It is made up of corrugated flexible pipe, net sleeve and joint. In all kinds of gas and liquid pipeline system, length, temperature, position and angle compensation system as the compensation element, a sealing element and connecting element and damping element, used in various fields of aerospace, petrochemical, electronics, shipbuilding, mining machinery, textile, medical electronic energy construction etc.. The latest national standard for metal hose is the general specification for corrugated metal hose (GB/T14525-2010), which was implemented in October 1, 2011.
- Q:Stainless steel metal hose and flexible rubber joint which is easy to use?
- Stainless steel metal hoses and flexible rubber couplings are used for pump inlet and outlet to absorb vibration and noise during the operation of the pipe pump. The two products are common in the case of ordinary media.
- Q:M40 and M50, and then the hose is 2 "what does the box connection mean?"
- M40 and M50 are the specifications of the teeth, but you do not specify the spacing of the teeth.
- Q:Is it feasible to use rubber material, middle canvas layer and outer rubber material in PVC rubber tube?
- Cloth rubber tube, 68.5MM mold out, take off the mold, after natural cooling, measuring the diameter of only 67.8MM, rubber and cloth shrinkage!
- Q:Must the hose for the cooker be made of oil resistant rubber hoses?
- When the gas combustion equipment and gas pipeline for hose connection, the design should meet the following requirements: (1) the burner of household gas stove and laboratory use, the connecting hose length should not exceed 2m, have no interface; (2) industrial production with mobile gas burning equipment, the connecting hose the length should not exceed 30m, the interface should not exceed 2;...
- Q:Why should liquefied petroleum gas use strong rubber hose and liner?
- These gases on the rubber has a certain corrosion, swelling (not resistant to oil will speed up swelling), aging effect, liquefied petroleum, so choose rubber seal to consider oil resistance, corrosion resistance, swelling. Petroleum gas is corrosive to ordinary rubber pipes and gaskets and easy to cause air leakage. Therefore, it is necessary to use rubber pipes and gaskets with strong oil resistance.
- Q:What is the principle of communicating devices? What if the rubber tube is used as a connecting device to change the water for the fish?
- The principle of communicating devices can be explained by liquid pressure. If the same liquid is contained in a U glass tube, a small liquid AB is conceived at the center of the bottom of the communicating device. If the liquid is stationary, it does not flow. The pressure of the liquid in the left tube toward the right side of the liquid AB must be equal to the pressure of the liquid in the right tube toward the left of the liquid AB. Because in the communicating vessel is filled with a liquid, the same two liquid column density, according to the formula of P= P GH liquid pressure that only when both sides is equal to the height of liquid column, the liquid column is equal to the pressure on both sides of the liquid film AB. Therefore, in the case of no flow of liquid, the liquid level in each vessel of the communicating device shall be kept flat. (ideal model method) the connecting device is characterized in that the liquid level in each container is flat only when the same liquid is contained in the container. If the container is tilted, the liquid in each container is about to begin to flow. One end of the liquid column flows to the lower end of the liquid column and stops flowing until the liquid level in each container is normal. As with rubber tube two glass tubes connected together in container with a liquid, which will be a fixed tube, the other tube up and down or tilt, can see the two tube level in stationary phase remained flat. The connecting device is provided with the same liquid, but the pressure on the liquid surface is unequal, and the pressure difference of the liquid surface is equal to the pressure difference produced by the liquid level difference of the two container of the communicating device.
- Q:Are the bridges, bellows and rubber tubes drawn out or are they drawn only? And the bellows are tensioned with the steel strand?
- It is relatively rare, usually corrugated pipe for zinc metal corrugated pipe, the construction unit may be in order to prevent pipe blockage, when pouring concrete, the corrugated pipe with rubber tube, after pouring completed final setting, you can pull out rubber tube. Bellows need not be drawn.
- Q:How do you get the joint of the plastic pipe?
- Use hot melt connection, apply to PP-R pipe, RPAP5 tube, etc..
- Q:High pressure hose K type joints KJR32 and KJR31.5D what is the difference between ah, please give us a answer,
- K type joint has the distinction between national standard and German standard. In general, 32 and 38 tubes are used more often. The joints used on 32 of the tubes are KJR32 and KJR31.5D. 38. The joints used on the tubes are KJR38 and KJR B40
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range