hydraulic hose crimping machine in Electrical
· Place of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
· Brand Name: CMAX/CNBM
Packaging & Delivery
Package: plastic films, then wrapped with fabrics
According to the Quantity
High pressure hose to the winding wire matrix, skin coated refractory coating layer steel braided flame retardant layer
APPLICATIONS:It is mainly used in high temperature surroundings and in conditions having heat source or heat radiation source,such as oil field well-control,metal smelt,and chemical industry.
Inner Diameter of Hose mm
Reinforcement Diameter (mm)
Outside Diameter (mm)
Work Pressure (MPa)
Proof Pressure (MPa)
Minimum Explosive Pressure (MPa)
Minimum Bending Radius mm
- Q:The gas water heater uses metal pipes and rubber pipes
- Rubber tube will be aging for long time, it is better to use gas special stainless steel bellows
- Q:Can black soft rubber pipes be used as water pipes? Why is there a pungent odor?
- If you have a strong smell, it must be made of reclaimed gum, and it's inferior reclaimed gum. You smell the smell of reclaimed tar.
- Q:How to install the water hose and do you use the tape? Or direct installation?
- The pipeline key fixed: if it is not fixed, at the disengaged joint under the action of water pressure, or joint fixed point is the best, because only the most effective joint will be fixed, hard tube and building reliable fixed connection, can guarantee the normal use of the time to extend the hose.
- Q:In long-term high temperature environment, silica gel tube and three yuan ethylene propylene rubber hose which is good durability?
- Others, such as three yuan ethylene propylene and nitrile rubber hose, are basically black. Long term use of plastics can cause fading and deformation. The chemical properties of silica gel are stable and the physiological inertia is good. They are very resistant to biological aging, have no rejection reaction with limbs, and have better anticoagulant properties.
- Q:The difference between the rubber pipe and PE pipe
- The characteristics of the rubber tube has physiological inertia, UV resistance, ozone resistance, resistance to high temperature (-80 to 300), high transparency, strong resilience, resistant to compression permanent deformation, oil resistance, impact resistance, acid and alkali resistance, wear resistance, flame resistance, voltage, electric.
- Q:Is the metal hose the same as the soft connection?
- Some places are a term, but there are also soft connections, non-metallic soft connections, metal soft connections, so it's better to ask what you want
- Q:Standard for implementation of type KXT-1 rubber joints
- This product can reduce vibration and noise, and can be compensated by thermal expansion and cold contraction due to temperature changes. It is widely used in various piping systems. Rubber joint manufacturing standard CB-T 965-95 CJT208-2005 to take over the compensation rubber flexible rubber joint CJT 3013.1-1993 KST flexible rubber joint
- Q:Is there a tolerance standard for rubber tubes in length?
- Generally speaking, the requirements of diameter and wall thickness are more stringent.The diameter is usually the inner diameter of the hose.Generally speaking, the length is not high, and the unwritten rule for foreigners is "+ 2~3mm".
- Q:High pressure hose crimping connector, pressed on what position can effectively prevent the head off?
- About the rubber tube assembly aspect books, at present only has the standard, the standard and so on, mainly is uses in the examination. Guide books are not withheld, but specializing in the production of rubber hose, a company has a lot of internal information, know people could get.
- Q:How often do the oil - resistant rubber pipes undergo atmospheric pressure testing?
- Hydraulic test verification pressure test: Test hose and assembly under verification pressure, continue 30s-60s, whether to produce leakage, deformation and damage. Compression deformation test: keep 1 minutes under the specified pressure (work pressure, verification pressure or other pressure below the proof pressure), measure the length and diameter of the hose, twist angle and bend. Bursting pressure test: Determination of the pressure at which the hose burst during the specified step-up rate. Leak test: save 5min at 70% of the minimum blast pressure, and check again and again for leaks or damage. Due to the fact that water is often used in tests, the pressure and leakage pressure at normal temperatures may be slightly lower at normal temperatures.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range