Feature: Truck Crane
Application: for ship,seaport using ,brick ,cement ,Logistics handling
Rated Loading Capacity: 0
Rated Lifting Moment: 12.5tm
Max. Lifting Load: 5,000kgs
Max. Lifting Height: 11m
Place of Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
Model Number: SQ503
Warranty: one year
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Container packing / LCL / SKD / CKD / etc.|
|Delivery Detail:||5-15 days|
1.Hydraulic lifting crane
2.Reinforced hexagon structure
3.Good work on brick and cement factory
4.Design as demanded
Main Parameter of Telescopic Crane 5To
(Model No.: SQ503---5Ton, 3-Section boom)
Max Lifting capacity
Max Lifting Moment
Max Lifting Height
Max oil flow of Hydraulic system
Max pressure of Hydraulic system
Oil Tank Capacity
Number of Booms
Technical Parameter of FOTON BJ1149VKPEG-FB Truck mounted Crane
FRONT WHEEL BASE
REAL WHEEL BASE
- Q:main industry of france?
- wine making and frog farms ;)
- Q:When Was The Last Time U Were Incapable Of Operating Motorized Machinery?
- What kind of question is this you pantie thieving lesbo? On the prowel for a baaad gurl?
- Q:Does this make sense?“I want to be engaged in the field of machinery in the future”.[of course 10pts]?
- In the future, I want to be engaged in the field of machinery.
- Q:What machinery do they use on a space mission?
- Do you own work and make her proud Go to Wikipedia and look up the moon missions and read about the equipment they used and pick one that you can explain its operations - like gripper, etc.
- Q:What kind of car engineering does that belong to? Is it traffic or machinery?
- Vehicle engineering is a field of engineering technology that studies the theory, design and manufacture of mobile vehicles such as automobiles, tractors, rolling stock, military vehicles and other engineering vehicles. The master of engineering degree authorized units engaged in the training of vehicle research, design and development, manufacturing, quality inspection and control, use and maintenance, detection device and instrument development of advanced engineering and technical personnel.
- Q:what is an elaborately bureaucratized administrative machinery?
- It means that Stalin's cronies were put in positions of power in such a way that his authority spanned (linked) across the administrative offices of government, as you cite, so that he essentially controlled the USSR as though he possessed the only key.
- Q:How to write the summer practice report of construction machinery?
- Read the University for three years, but the majority of people understanding of the professional is not enough, in the end of the sophomore college was organized for us two weeks of probation, but because of the knowledge related to the professional knowledge is not much, see things with the professional it is difficult to relate to the professional. Master is not very ideal
- Q:What are some cellular machinery or molecules that use ATP?
- -ose is an ending that indicates a carbohydrate, such as glucose or lactose. How this could indicate cellular machinery is a mystery. About the closest process requiring energy I can think of is cyclosis or endocytosis; both require ATP...
- Q:looking for an engineer based chicago, last name ramirez, manufactures machineries?
- i think i saw him stealing a car down my road last night
- Q:do you have any book for farm machinery design?
- Yes. okorder.com. Plenty of books on development of farm machinery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range