Hydraform high pressure clay brick making machine short introduction
3>Super design with high pressure
Technical Data :
The size of the machine: 4000*3500*2300mm
Pallet Size: 680*535*30mm
Exciting Force: 22 KN
Forming Cycle: 20~30 Sec
Vibration Frequency: 4500~5100/Minute
The Power of Vibration Motor: 2*3KW
The Pressure of Hydraulic System: 6.3mpa
GW of the block making machine: 4.8T
Power of Installed Capacity: 16KW
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:Nude package, if needed, clients pay for it.
Delivery Detail:Within 20 days get the deposit.
- Q:What machinery/tools are need to make custom guns?
- It's perfect in the event that you are simply starting out or in case you're a prepared carpenter. It has thousands and thousands of woodworking arrangements and you have a CAD/DWG software to view and alter the arrangements. You have regulated instructions with photographs and excellent blueprints and schematics. On the off chance that you are a beginner this is the simplest approach to start your woodworking projects, and on the off chance that you already have experience you can at any rate discover a ton of interesting thoughts! you will appreciate it :)
- Q:what does an industrial machinery mechanic make annually?
- The median hourly wage for industrial machinery mechanics in 2008 was $20.98. The highest paid 10 percent earned more than $31.40 per hour. REad the info above..
- Q:PP Woven Sack Machinery cost in india?
- Check okorder.com/
- Q:what is IATA Traffic Conference machinery?
- try okorder.com/
- Q:whre can i download this book?...Electric Machinery Fundamentals (Power & Energy)By Stephen J. Chapman-4th edi?
- I'm okorder.com/
- Q:Foam production raw materials, machinery & catalogue?
- Here's okorder.com/
- Q:6.5hp general machinery small engine will not stay running HELP!!!?
- clean carb...idles ok but given gas stalls....when u hit throttle u open letting in more air...not enough gas..
- Q:where are there heavy machinery operating schools in troy new york?
- Here okorder.com/
- Q:Do machinery repairman in the navy have a alot of sea duty? Or shore duty?
- The biggest difference is that the Navy Reserve generally work 1 weekend a month and 2 weeks a year with the Navy. Active duty Navy is on duty 24/7. There are some reservists that serve with the active duty Navy full time, mostly these are officers. This is done due to the limited amount of active duty officers the USN can have at one time and Reservists do not count towards this limit. You will see them listed as USN(R)
- Q:I want to know information on beverage machinery !!?
Our main products: aerated concrete production lines, concrete block making machines, hydraulic paver block machines, cement pipe machines, widely used in building materials, roads and bridges, energy and others. On the foundation of the domestic market, we focus on the development of international market. Our products have been exported to more than 100 countries and regions, such as Africa, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and South America, with frequent international business dealings. We have established a good market reputation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
20.00% South America
13.00% South Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% North America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Western Europe
1.00% Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2000;CE certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, French
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range