Hydraform high pressure clay brick making machine short introduction
3>Super design with high pressure
Technical Data :
The size of the machine: 4000*3500*2300mm
Pallet Size: 680*535*30mm
Exciting Force: 22 KN
Forming Cycle: 20~30 Sec
Vibration Frequency: 4500~5100/Minute
The Power of Vibration Motor: 2*3KW
The Pressure of Hydraulic System: 6.3mpa
GW of the block making machine: 4.8T
Power of Installed Capacity: 16KW
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:Nude package, if needed, clients pay for it.
Delivery Detail:Within 20 days get the deposit.
- Q:What is the processing of materials?
- It is related to the chemical composition, mechanical properties, thermal conductivity and work hardening degree of metal materials.
- Q:Material processing technology and machinery manufacturing What is the relationship
- Parts of the various processing, heat treatment and surface treatment; parts and product assembly, commissioning, testing and coating and packaging.
- Q:How to improve the mechanical properties of materials?
- Shot peening can improve the surface tension of the material, improve the surface hardness, but also improve the ability to resist corrosion.
- Q:Metal forming and processing methods which have their own characteristics and scope of application
- Metal material cutting is the use of machine tools and other materials on the blank or the workpiece on the excess metal cutting, the workpiece to obtain the required shape and size of the surface quality of the processing methods. Cutting is an important processing method in the mechanical manufacturing process. Although the workpiece manufacturing precision is increasing, casting, precision forging, extrusion, powder metallurgy and other processing technology is increasingly widespread, but the cutting a wide range of applications, to achieve the required accuracy and surface roughness, in the mechanical manufacturing process Has always occupied an important position.
- Q:Can the shears machine be processed?
- Metal thickness of 50mm below the metal and a certain strength and toughness of non-metallic materials
- Q:Teflon rod material in the mechanical processing how to get the surface smoothness and clean surface
- Polytetrafluoroethylene is a polymer of tetrafluoroethylene. Teflon (Teflon or PTFE), commonly known as "plastic king", Teflon has excellent excellent overall performance, high temperature, corrosion resistance, non-stick, self-lubricating, excellent dielectric properties, very low coefficient of friction The The addition of any filler to PTFE that can withstand the sintering temperature of PTFE has a significant improvement in its mechanical properties.
- Q:Mechanical equipment (automation equipment) What is the composition of the material, is steel or iron or other?
- Parts processed out and can not be finished, the most critical is the final heat treatment process. Including the entire part of the heat treatment and surface heat treatment.
- Q:What are the effects of heat treatment on the mechanical properties of metallic materials
- Quenching: improve hardness, wear resistance, improve flexibility, improve strength and toughness;
- Q:Mechanical material forming cold forming and thermoforming What is the difference, the main processing of what materials
- Mechanical material forming Cold forming and thermoforming difference: molding is mainly for forging. Workpiece blank in the state of non-heating is forging molding is cold forming, heating in the state of forging is hot forming, thermoforming and temperature forging and hot forging, the temperature is different. Not only stainless steel, other materials forging this is the case. Mainly used to process steel parts.
- Q:What kind of material is used for processing shafts?
- Request the general words to choose 45 steel; require a lower case, cast iron on the line;
Our main products: aerated concrete production lines, concrete block making machines, hydraulic paver block machines, cement pipe machines, widely used in building materials, roads and bridges, energy and others. On the foundation of the domestic market, we focus on the development of international market. Our products have been exported to more than 100 countries and regions, such as Africa, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and South America, with frequent international business dealings. We have established a good market reputation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
20.00% South America
13.00% South Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% North America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Western Europe
1.00% Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2000;CE certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, French
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range