Hydraform high pressure clay brick making machine short introduction
3>Super design with high pressure
Technical Data :
The size of the machine: 4000*3500*2300mm
Pallet Size: 680*535*30mm
Exciting Force: 22 KN
Forming Cycle: 20~30 Sec
Vibration Frequency: 4500~5100/Minute
The Power of Vibration Motor: 2*3KW
The Pressure of Hydraulic System: 6.3mpa
GW of the block making machine: 4.8T
Power of Installed Capacity: 16KW
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:Nude package, if needed, clients pay for it.
Delivery Detail:Within 20 days get the deposit.
- Q:What kind of material is used for processing shafts?
- What material is to look at the specific situation, the general industrial machinery drive shaft is 45 steel, requiring a high point with 40 chromium, but also a good point with 42 chrome molybdenum.
- Q:Metal forming and processing methods which have their own characteristics and scope of application
- Casting the advantages are: First, you can produce complex shapes, especially the complex cavity of the rough, such as the box; Second, a wide range of applications, casting the size of unrestricted; Third, you can use low scrap as raw materials, Low; four is the shape and size of the casting and the required parts are very close, can save a lot of metal materials. Casting the shortcomings are as follows: First, the process is relatively difficult to control, easy to produce defects; Second, compared to forgings, casting performance is relatively low; Third, in some casting process, the production of small quantities, workers labor intensity.
- Q:Mechanical material forming cold forming and thermoforming What is the difference, the main processing of what materials
- the role of environmental gravity without stretching without deformation.
- Q:Mechanical equipment (automation equipment) What is the composition of the material, is steel or iron or other?
- Parts processed out and can not be finished, the most critical is the final heat treatment process. Including the entire part of the heat treatment and surface heat treatment.
- Q:What is the processing of materials?
- High temperature heat distortion temperature, high melting point).
- Q:What are the effects of heat treatment on the mechanical properties of metallic materials
- Heat treatment annealing: can reduce the hardness of metal materials, eliminate segregation, uniform composition, improve the casting, rolling, forging and welding process defects; refinement of grain, improve performance, and for the final heat treatment to prepare a good organization;
- Q:How to choose the material when doing mechanical design
- Analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of this material, and then in the mechanical design manual can be found in the application of materials such as high-quality steel:
- Q:How to improve the mechanical properties of materials?
- , Surface ion nitriding, can also improve the surface hardness to improve wear resistance, withdrawal can reduce the hardness of the material to reduce the brittleness to increase toughness, tempering can refine the organization, improve the stability of the material, the material surface sandblasting or
- Q:How to choose mechanical parts material ah?
- Different parts require different, and some require strong wear resistance, and some require high strength, and some requirements of the surface friction is small, the specific requirements for each part to find out, and then according to the material wear resistance, strength and other physical properties selected
- Q:What kind of materials can EDM machine
- Such as: hard alloy, hardened steel, graphite, aluminum alloy, structural steel, stainless steel, titanium alloy, diamond and other conductive body complex cavity and curved surface processing, all kinds of molds, electrodes, precision parts manufacturing,
Our main products: aerated concrete production lines, concrete block making machines, hydraulic paver block machines, cement pipe machines, widely used in building materials, roads and bridges, energy and others. On the foundation of the domestic market, we focus on the development of international market. Our products have been exported to more than 100 countries and regions, such as Africa, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and South America, with frequent international business dealings. We have established a good market reputation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
20.00% South America
13.00% South Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% North America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Western Europe
1.00% Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2000;CE certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, French
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range