Hybrid Solar Inverter 1.5-5kw
·Grid-Tied and Off-Grid modes
·More flexible system configuration
·Broader range of applications
PV Voltage range, MPPT
150V - 550V
Number of MPP trackers
Max.number of strings (parallel)
Nominal AC power / Max AC power
1500W / 1500W
2000W / 2000W
3000W / 3000W
3600W / 3600W
4000W / 4000W
5000W / 5000W
Nominal AC Voltage /
AC grid frequency / range
47.5 – 50.2Hz / 59.3 – 60.5Hz
Power factor at rated power
Nominal battery voltage
96Vdc(12Vdc a pack)
144 V(12V a pack)
Battery voltage range
CC,VV,FC,3-stage adaptive with maintenance
DC reverse polarity protection
AC short-circuit protection
Ground fault monitoring
Output Transient Voltage Suppression
Dimensions (W/H/D) in mm
370 / 540 / 160
370 / 540 / 185
Operating temperature range(℃)
-20 ~ +55
Storage temperature range(℃)
-40 ~ +70
DC connection: PV special connector
AC connection: connector
LCD display & Backlit
Warranty: 10 years
Certificates & approvals
G83 / G59 / TUV / SAA / ETL / JET
- Q:What are the contents of bio energy
- Many types of biomass specific plants, the main and we often see the wood, crop (straw, rice straw, wheat straw, cotton stalk, bean stalk, rice husk, weed and algae etc.). Among the non plant species, there are mainly animal manure, animal carcasses, organic components in wastewater and organic components in waste.
- Q:What are the new energy products
- Traditionally, including thermal power, hydro power, nuclear power generation, as a result of the new energy is more extensive, in addition to the above said, such as wave power generation, biogas power generation, tidal power generation, etc., are new energy
- Q:What are the tax policies for renewable energy companies?
- Tax experts said that in the future of China's tax revenue to strengthen energy conservation and environmental protection, will play a very important role. China's current tax policies and measures in this regard summed up the following aspects:
- Q:Metro energy feedback products which good?
- Then the annual cost savings of 4.86x350x365=620865 yuan. If you are interested in further understanding can be concerned about Sheng Hong electric WeChat public number in the above there are a lot of introduction of the article, you can also direct contact 0755-86511588, will be a detailed answer
- Q:At present, what are the main types of new energy vehicles?
- What types of new energy vehicles?New energy vehicles, including fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV), hybrid cars, hydrogen powered cars, pure electric vehicles (BEV, including solar cars) and other new energy (such as high energy storage, two cars of various types of products of ether).
- Q:What is terminal energy consumption
- 1 as fuel, power use of energy refers to the energy into a variety of heating, power and other equipment, the production of light, heat, power consumption of energy2 as the raw materials used in industrial production. Energy refers to energy activities, as raw material is put into use, after a series of chemical reactions, gradually transformed into a new non energy products, such as chemical fertilizer plant for the production of synthetic ammonia, chemical factory production of synthetic rubber products such as the consumption of natural gas and coal coke consumption; production of dyes, plastics, textile products of raw oil.
- Q:What is the C type of the product type in the notebook computer?
- Product characteristics and brand image as important; B products such as food, medicine, etc., D products such as snacks, beer, beverages, etc..
- Q:What is mobile energy? A new kind of energy? There is no actual product?
- The new energy automobile production enterprises and products access management rules has been officially implemented in July 1, 2009, the "rules" stressed that: new energy vehicles refers to the use of non conventional vehicle fuel as a power source (or the use of conventional fuels, the new vehicle power device), power control and drive advanced technologies. Integrated vehicle, the formation of advanced technology principle, with the new technology and new structure of automobile. New energy vehicles, including hybrid vehicles, pure electric vehicles (BEV, including solar cars), fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV), hydrogen engine vehicles and other new energy sources (such as high energy storage, two ether) cars and other categories of products.
- Q:Which products need to be marked energy efficiency logo
- China is the world's largest producer and consumer of household electrical appliances. The rapid growth of household appliances has brought huge energy consumption, but also increased the pollution of the environment. Countries around the world through the development and implementation of energy efficiency standards, the promotion of energy efficiency labeling system to improve energy efficiency of energy efficient products, and promote energy-saving technological progress, thereby reducing emissions of harmful substances and environmental protection.
- Q:What are the new energy sources?
- Generally there:Superconductive material, solar cell material, hydrogen storage material, solid oxide battery material intelligent material, magnetic material, nano material.Several new energy and new materials in the futureWave energy: ocean wave energy. This is an inexhaustible, renewable energy without pollution. It is speculated that the earth's Shanghai ocean wave energy stored up to 9 x 104TW. In recent years, the utilization of wave energy has occupied a place in the country's new energy development plan. Despite the high cost of wave energy generation, the need for further improvement, but the current progress has shown the potential commercial value of this new energy. A wave power plant in Japan has been running for 8 years, although the cost of generating electricity is higher than that of other power generation methods, it can save the cost of power transmission and so on. Currently, the United States, Britain, India and other countries have built dozens of wave power stations, and are running well.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range