Technology is the drive for business development and production equipment the assurance of product quality. In the large-scale concentrated production, the stability and uniformity of product quality plays an essential role. The company constantly improves processing equipment. The automatic assembly line ensured quality stability and maximally reduced adverse effect of personal factor to the product quality. As a result, the one-time qualification rate of the products is improved and the company is able to win continuous trust from customers
rated hoisting moment
load at the max.radius
radius at the max.load
Min.steady falling speed
jib-tip to the slewing center
balance-jib to the slewing center
total motor power
permitted working temperature
basic wind pressure of working condition
basic wind pressure of non- working condition
- Q:How can I present 1000 origami cranes?
- What the heck?! One thousand origami cranes?! Whoa! Your fingers must be sore, you poor thing! Good work! I could never have that patience and endurance. This is what to do. Pick a room - any room they use often, like a living room - and swathe the whole thing in white curtains and drapes and tablecloths. Then spread the cranes out. Artistically perch them on shelves and rim the couches with them and arrange them in circle and diamond patterns on the coffee table. Make the whole room a sea of origami cranes, and then put up a big sign in the middle: CONGRATULATIONS! Or you could make a piñata. When whacked, the piñata will explode into one thousand origami cranes. Or put them all in a bucket on the rim of a door that is slightly ajar. When they fling it open, the buckets will dump a tremendous shower of paper onto their heads! Attach a bucket to a rope so that the buckets don't clank onto their heads and hurt them.
- Q:The most dangerous among crane accidents are:?
- Um, caused by operators who get their training on Yahoo Answers? Overturns are more dangerous to others, a couple years ago a crane killed someone in an apartment across the street from where the crane was working, in a city not far from where I live, but the operator survived. However power lines might be more dangerous to the operator since I suspect they happen more often.
- Q:what is the crane track base ?
- Assuming mechanical I suppose that is the size of the area of the two tracks on a crawler type crane. The tracks or treads are similar to those on a tank or bulldozer. One track covers a rectangle in contact with the ground. Both tracks are spread apart, parallel and form some kind of rectangular (length x width) base area for the crane.
- Q:How Illegal is Crane Climbing?
- Yea, BS you'll be taking full responsibility. If you get hurt during this, who will have to take care of you? A parent. If you have to go to court, who is going to have to take time out of their day to go with you? A parent. Legal issues always have fines and court costs attached to them. Who is going to pay for that? Again- a parent.
- Q:What Tower Crane Schools is there in Las Vegas?
- check with the International Union of Operating Engineers. I know that in the past, they provided the training, and past the general operators certification, there is a Crane certification, and possibly also a Tower Crane endorsement.
- Q:Grade 4 build a working crane Help!?
- I would use about a 2 foot piece of broomstick pinned through a hole in one end. Maybe 2 to 3 inches away, a larger clearance hole with a 1/4-20 nut glued under. Use a lo-o-ong 1/4-20 bolt as a driver. (1/4-20 is 1/4 inch diameter with 20 threads per inch.) I leave the mounts and string up to you as to encourage your participation and creativity.
- Q:Does anyone know where I can order Sugar Crane to grow?
- Crane? anyway,, if your store has those little pieces you can buy to eat? or if you know someone with canes,, you strip off the hard outer covering,, this has the seed buds,, plant these in 3 inches of soil and wait,, cane is slow growing!! if you google sugar cane growing or go to wikipedia you will find plenty of info google buy sugar cane seeds you will find sites to order!!
- Q:What should I do with a thousand paper cranes?
- wow. thats amazing. im sure you spent a long time making them so i wouldnt do anything destructive to them. i think you should make a big necklace out of them and hang them in your room or on top of a door or in the garden... or.... etc.. especially if the paper cranes have different colors, it would look rather pretty and vibrant.
- Q:What are the differences between the tower crane and the lift?
- Tower cranes are a common fixture at any major construction site. They're pretty hard to miss -- they often rise hundreds of feet into the air, and can reach out just as far. While, Lift is the force that directly opposes the weight of an airplane and holds the airplane in the air. So, first answerer is right they not something alike.
- Q:Do cranes, the bird, have any significance in Egyptian or Chinese mythology?
- A crane is considered auspicious in China, Japan and Vietnam. It is one of the symbols of longevity and is often represented with other symbols of long life, such as pine, bamboo, and the tortoise. Vietnamese people consider crane and dragon to be symbols of their culture. In feudal Japan the crane was protected by the ruling classes and fed by the peasants. When the feudal system was abolished in the Meiji era of the 19th century, the protection of cranes was lost. With effort they have been brought back from the brink of extinction. Japan has named one of their satellites tsuru (crane, the bird). According to tradition, if one folds 1000 origami cranes one's wish for health will be granted. Since the death of Sadako Sasaki this applies to a wish for peace as well. Also, traditional Chinese 'heavenly cranes' (tian-he) or 'blessed cranes' (xian-he) were messengers of wisdom. Legendary Taoist sages were transported between heavenly worlds on the backs of cranes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range