Technology is the drive for business development and production equipment the assurance of product quality. In the large-scale concentrated production, the stability and uniformity of product quality plays an essential role. The company constantly improves processing equipment. The automatic assembly line ensured quality stability and maximally reduced adverse effect of personal factor to the product quality. As a result, the one-time qualification rate of the products is improved and the company is able to win continuous trust from customers
rated hoisting moment
load at the max.radius
radius at the max.load
Min.steady falling speed
jib-tip to the slewing center
balance-jib to the slewing center
total motor power
permitted working temperature
basic wind pressure of working condition
basic wind pressure of non- working condition
- Q:What is the difference between a tower crane QTZ31.5 and a QTZ40?
- Lifting moment, arm length, elevation is not the same ah! Specifically, the maximum lifting weight of QTZ315 is 3 tons, the length of the arm is from 38-42 meters, the elevation is 27-28 meters; the maximum QTZ40 is 4 tons; the length of the arm is 42-48 meters; the elevation is 29-32 meters.
- Q:What is the secret to the animal crane?
- It depends which type of animal crane you are talking about. If it's the jumbo cranes that pick up the huge stuffed animals, they are actually set to give out a win every so many plays, however the number of the winning play varies based on the location. If you are talking about the average sized cranes, the key is to look for a stuffed animal that is light up on top and bottom heavy. This will allow you to grab ahold of the head or neck and pick the animal up. I've found the easiest cranes to win on are the ones that you pick up beanie baby sized stuffed toys. They seem to win, every time you aim the crane to pick up the head or neck. It's a great way to rack up a lot of stuffed animals. While they may not be huge prizes they are reasonable ones, and some of them are pretty cute.
- Q:Estimating crane size...?
- well I'm not sure but need to over estimate for safety cause there are all ways mitigating forces @ play when using cranes be safe first dude you dint want to be sued for being cheap and if yo do good work word will get around
- Q:How do they get big cranes up on skyscrapers for renovation? and how do they bring it down? And where they keep the cranes after done?
- Renovation of skyscrapers typically uses a crane, if it has one, that is built up the side of the building, resting on the ground but fastened to the frame periodically for bracing. Tower cranes are built in sections and assembled in place with smaller cranes. To a large extent, renovation of skyscrapers is done from the inside - modifying some of the existing elevators, rather than doing anything from the outside, breaking through the walls to get stuff inside.
- Q:Tower crane 5610 why is it called QTZ63?
- QTZ refers to the lifting tower crane, and the 63 is the torque, the unit is tons x meters, generally in accordance with the crane's nominal gravity moment to sub model, which level is close to which model. The latter four numbers, the first two represent larger, the unit is M, and the latter two represent the largest range of maximum lifting weight, the unit is KN
- Q:What do Red-crowned cranes eat?
- Diet okorder.com/.. I'm sorry, I couldn't find any specific names, but here are some general ones. Sorry again.
- Q:How do they put cranes on the top floors when constructing high Sky Scrapers?
- these cranes are self raising. as they need to go higher they raise themselves up on hydraulic jacks and another section is bolted in the gap that is left. i hope this will answer your question
- Q:WHAT IS A WADDLE CRANE?
- Well okorder.com/ but I couldn't find any reference to them being called waddle cranes. While the W on a key board is close to the S, you'd have to miss the TR for waddle to be misspelling of straddle, so I have no idea, sorry.
- Q:What are the qualifications for site installation and acceptance of tower cranes and construction lifts?
- This really did not hear, the site installed to be tested, usually installed, in accordance with the safety procedures, acceptance of the OK
- Q:What is the load moment of a crane?
- The load moment for a crane is a number measuring the weight of the load lifted times the distance between the mass and the centre of the crane's superstructure. For example, a 20 ton weight lifted at 5m away from the crane (in reality, right next to it!) gives us a load moment of 100 ton*m, the same as a 10 ton weight lifted 10m from the crane. Cranes can handle higher load moments closer to the crane, so really heavy lifts are always done from very close to the load.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range