Detailed Product Description
1. M42 HSS 8% cobalt long
2. Various specifications to meet your needs
3. Popular product with high quality
end mill M42 HSS 8% cobalt long
8% cobalt HSS M42 end mill long
3.0 to 25; 1/8 to 1
Pakcaging & Delivery details
Inner box/carton/pallet, or in bulking or according to the requiements of the clients.
International express by DHL, UPS, FedEx
Within 3-10 days after deposit or payment received
L/C, Paypal, Western Union, or 30% pre T/T 70% balance before shipment
1. High quality, competitive price, excellent service and prompt delivery
2. Different standards of your choice
3. All products have passed internation standard
4. Big stock: over 800 tons each specification
- Q:What drill and reamer are used to process an empty diameter of 8mmH7?
- Drill with a small bit 2.8mm-4.2mm first, and then use 7.8mm to expand the hole. Then machine reamer 8mmH7. Reaming speed should be slow, small and uniform, add oil lubrication cooling. This can be processed into a qualified 8mmH7 hole.
- Q:What's the difference between a bore cutter and a reamer?
- In general, a reamer is fixed size tool, cutter is adjustable size tool.
- Q:Would you tell me if there is an approximate range of speed required for machine reamers in reaming?
- The speed is related to the material of the workpiece, the size of the reamer, the allowance for machining and the roughness requirements. General steel with high speed steel cutter cutting speed is 20 meters per minute speed N=1000*v (cutting speed) / PI D, such as the 10 reamer in 20 meters cutting speed speed of N=1000*20/ (3.14*10) = 640 rpm, feed F= feed (MM/) such as *N (speed), reaming feed is 0.2/, then F=0.2*640=128MM/. From the above formula, we can choose the most economical parameter as much as possible under the premise of meeting the quality requirements.
- Q:What is the higher accuracy of phi 25H8 reamer and phi 25H9 reamer?
- This is not a problem of higher accuracy, but a problem of tolerance and fit.
- Q:Cutting amount of reamer when reaming
- The reaming should not be done with vegetable oil or animal oil, oil or cutting fluid. With the drill hole cutter can not play automatically, because it will form a knife regularly, just like the same thread. Your thick left margin, 30 wire a little big, usually a maximum hinge 20 silk on quite a lot. Reaming general speed to low, dozens of turn, up to 100. High speed, large vibration, affecting smoothness. Take the knife a little faster than the knife at the hole. It is better to use manual feed, steady and uniform feed. Add more oil, usually with soybean oil or vegetable oil, buy those vegetables oil, you can, cheap or good. Feeding and retracting are not reversed, the last time after reaming machine can be stopped, and then brought this to the hole reamer, finish with minimal impact.
- Q:With a machining center, the diameter of the hole is 28, and the cutting amount of the reamer when reaming
- Such a big hole, why not boring.
- Q:What's the result of the reaming of the inside hole of the reamer?
- You are using manual reaming Reaming, or drilling reaming? General artificial hand reaming, as long as the hands evenly twisted out of holes is not elliptic, if two handed force is not uniform, then wring out the hole could be elliptical; if you are using drilling reaming, drilling machine main shaft the hole is not concentric with the workpiece, the reamer reaming when leans to one side with Jin twisted down hole was wrung may be ellipse.
- Q:NC machining, the speed and feed of the reamer
- CNC reamer is generally high-speed steel cutting tools, the line speed is generally around 10-20, according to the diameter of your reamer, you can switch on the basis of cutting speed formula. The feed is generally fed to each turn 0.1mm
- Q:The problem of poor chip removal, special reamer scraps can not be found out. What's the main problem?
- Reaming is not large, resulting in little chip; most of the reamer is a straight edge, even with a spiral angle reamer is not in order to chip (although there is a certain chip removal effect). It's usually artificial chip removal.
- Q:If you want to drill out 20 of the hole with a reamer, what size drill should you use first?
- Because some of the drilling bit out of the hole is too large, such as drilling 19 of the drill hole is often 19.1/19.2, this situation should be more often encountered. If the reamer you use for machining is of good quality, it is recommended that the drilled hole be 19.9. Usually, the allowance for the reamer is 0.1-0.2mm. As to how large the drill is, it depends on how large the hole you drill out of. You can try using the 19.5 bit.
We are a young team full of creation & knowledge. We are always advocating the business faith of "honest, practical, innovative, senior". We adhere to the enterprise development goals of high quality, best service, timely innovation, and win-win cooperation all the time. we believe in the purchasing policy of "try our best to bring your cost down". If you plan to purchase goods to reduce your cost, please let us have a chance to quote at your needs. We are capable of providing you with a profitable proposal with assurance.Hope we can build long-term and good business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range