Order On-line Tracking
HR2200 commercial professional industrial coffee grinder
1. All dry ingredients including almonds, Poria, Jujube, Gorgon fruit, wolfberry, hawthorn fruit,Chinese yam, red beans, gelatin, mastic, dodder seed, Codonopsis pilosula , Angelica sinensis , mastic ,Astragalus,etc.
2. A variety of food crops, such as coffee bean,cocoa bean, chilli .sesame, walnut, rice, black rice,soybeans, mung bean, peanut, lotus seed, maize, sorghum, barley, buckwheat, etc.
gorgeous out looking and very hygienic
•The grinding alveoli is machine made precisely, have smooth surface, easy to clean and
won’t stuck the powder
•The fineness of the powder is adjusted by the screen, from 50-200 mesh.
Technical parameter of Industrial Coffee Grinder
1. Before the order to be confirmed, we should check the material & fitting of machine.
2. We will be tracking the different phase of production from the begaining.
3. Every grinder machine quality checked & cleaned before packing.
4. We will try our best to help clients when problem occurred.
Life expectancy: 5 years .
Your objective and fair feedback will be great helpful for our 5 stars shop authority, Also you feedback will good for our long-term cooperation and discount for your next order.
1. Return/refund should be done within 7 days from the date you receive our machine, shipping cost will be bear by buyer .
2. All returned items must be in the original package, and you should inform us the tracking number, specific return reason and PO number.
3. We will refund the full winning bid amount upon receipt of the item in original condition and packing with all components and accessories include, or you may choose to have a replacement.
4. We will bear all shipping cost if the item(s) is(are) not same as advertised.
1. 12 months limited warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with a 3 month warranty.
2. Defective items must be reported and returned within the warranty period (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and inform us the order number.
3. It is buyers’ responsibility to pay for return postage and ship the item back to us. We will send it back at our cost if this time is defective as report.
4. For below situations, the item is out of free warranty.
*Damaged caused by misused, improper installation and so on man-made fault.
*Warranty seal removed or damaged.
*Opened or repaired by unauthorized person.
1. All orders will be shipped within the promised processing time.
2. We don’t bear any tax, V.A.T duties or remote area fee.
3. To help buyer minimize or avoid these duties and fee, we will write “gift or sample“ at USD20-30/pc unit value price on invoice. If any request, please feel free to let me know by note in order.
4. Extra money will be charged for order with remote area, please check it before ordering.
DHL remote area checking: http://remoteareas.dhl.com/jsp/first.jsp
5. Delivery time: service transit time is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. You would sent it by DHL, UPS, FEDEX, EMS, HONGKONG AIR PARCEL, CHINA POST ETC, we would choose the express company accordingly.
Q1: How do you care for your kitchen appliances?
A: Keep good Ventilation indoor. Open the doors of the kitchen appliances, if not. There will be some mildew on cutting board and other kitchenware, because the water vapor can not evaporate easily.
Keep clean of all the appliances. Each kitchen has its special cleaning fluid，please go to Kitchen cleaning stores buy some clean them on time.
Q2: Which one do you use the most of kitchen appliances?
A: Assuming you mean small appliances .I say too many! At one time we would buy every one that came along; including a hot dog machine, pizza maker, elec. carving knife, elec., toaster oven,. Most have been garaged sale (sold) or are stored in the garage. Most used; coffee maker, microwave, blender and mini food processor. OK?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|