||7000 Series,6000 Series,5000 Series,4000 Series,3000 Series,2000 Series,1000 Series
||Polished,Mill Finish,Embossed,Coated,Composited,Printed,Brushed,Enameled Wire,Oxidized,Color Coated,Anodized,Powder Coating,Sand Blasted,Holographic Impression
||Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag,Liner & Wad
Houshold Aluminum Foil(SGS TUV FDA certificate)
widely used for food cooking, freezing wrapping, storing etc, the main application are for household and catering, which are targeting for retail market and food service market, such as hypermarket, chain store and hotel, restaurant etc.
One roll in an individual box or printed PP bag
Certain quantities in a standard carton
Depends on customer’s request
Semi-rigid container foil
Food container applied in aviation
Soft packing in household
Packing for Blister foil
Wraping for cable
Aluminum fin stock
Hear exchanger and condensator for A/C
Packing for cigarette
Foil for hot seal
Hot seal cover for acidophilus milk and other beverage
Thick foil for deep processing
Seal for beer bottle
Shield for video cable
Aluminum adhesive tape
Thin foil for deep-processing
Foil with thickness less than ten micron applied in surface of packing materials
Foil for automobile radiator
Water tank radiator in automobile
1. We have the good and professional team, have a good after-sales service.
2. Accept any drawings or your samples to develop new product.
3. Offer relateive technical support,quick response,all your inquire will replied within 24 hours.
4. OEM, buyer design, buyer label services provided.
5. Have the certification of ISO 9001, SGS.
6. Special discount and protection of sales area provided to our distributor.
- Q:What are the classification of aluminum foil compound insulation material?
- There are a variety of insulation materials with wide application. The commonly used ones include glass cotton products, heat insulation blankets and heat-insulated foam glass, polyurethane foam glass, etc. The glass cotton products are used in air conditioning insulation, duct insulation, polyurethane foams, extruded polystyrene board, molding of polystyrene, Bakelite resin, mineral fiber products, polyphenyl granule size， compound wood, soft wood, etc. Polyurethane foam is currently a kind of insulation material with minimum coefficient of heat conductivity of 0.018~0.024W/（m·k）in building insulation.
- Q:Performance of aluminum foil and how does it insulate heat? Describe it precisely and in detail and better give the source
- Aluminum foil is widely used in fields like food, beverage, cigarette, medicine, photographic plate and family daily necessities as packaging material; electrolytic capacitor material; insulation material for building, automobile, ship and house; and decorating metallic yarn, wall paper, all kinds of stationery and printings as well as decoration and trademark of light industrial products for its nice properties. Among all these applications, aluminum foil used as packaging material can maximize its characteristics. Aluminum foil material is soft metal film, which is not only moisture-proof, air sealing, light shading, wear resistant, fragnance-holding, non-toxic and tasteless but also has a silvery luster and is easy to print all kinds of beautiful patterns of all colors, so it is easier to be favored. Especially after aluminum foil composited with plastic and paper, it integrates shielding of the aluminum foil, strength of paper and thermal insulation of plastic, and further improves the shielding function of aluminum foil tape as packing material from moisture, air, ultroviolet rays and bacterial, which has greatly expanded the application market of aluminum foil. The packaged items are perfectly protected because the light, moisture and air are completely insulated by packaging material. Especially the package for some steamed food use a kind of composite aluminum foil material which can ensure the food does not spoil for more than a year. Besides, it is easy to be heated and opened up, which is very popular with customers.
- Q:Can I use dyne pen to test the wetting tension in the appearance of aluminum foil? What's the standard?
- What kind of dyne pen imported from America enjoy the highest cost performance? The method can accurately measure the surface tension of the base material, surface wet strength and determine the surface factors of base material. Relative humidity should not exceed the standard since high humidity is easy to aggravate the variability of data.
- Q:What's the specific gravity of aluminum foil?
- The specific gravity of aluminum foil is in the same with that of aluminum ingot, which is 2.7t/m^3 and slightly different according to different aluminum foil material.
- Q:Which sides do we use when conducting the electricity.
- Millions of tons of aluminum foil paper is used worldwide for food package,toiletry and chemicals.most of the aluminum paper is bright for one side,and non-bright for the other side. the food can be wrapped for the two sides of paper.But I suggest that using the bright side of paper to wrap the food to improve the effect of heat conduction.the primitive tin paper is really made of tin and the tin paper is a little harder than aluminum foil. it may also bring tin smell to the food.after the aluminum price declining, the aluminum foil takes the place of tin paper in daily life.however, due to the aluminum is harmful to the brain, the present aluminum foil is painted with special layer in case of the release of aluminum.aluminum foil paper is usually used for holding food(aluminum foil paper plate) and wraping the bean sprouts and potato.
- Q:How can aluminum foil classification?
- Aluminum foil can be divided according to the shape of a roll of aluminum foil and a sheet of aluminum foil. Aluminum foil deep processing wool was rolled supply most, only a few handicraft packaging occasions with a sheet of aluminum foil.
Aluminum foil can be divided according to the state of a hard foil, semi-rigid foil and soft foil.
1. Hard foil: After rolling without softening treatment (annealing) of aluminum foil, without degreasing, surface Bu there is a residual Shantou. So hard foil printing, laminating, coating must be degreased before, if used for forming can be used directly.
2. The semi-rigid foil: aluminum foil hardness (or strength) of the aluminum foil rigid foil and soft foil is commonly used for forming.3. The soft foil: After full annealing after rolling and become soft aluminum foil, soft material, no residual surface. Most applications, such as packaging, composite, electrical materials, use soft foil.
- Q:Is aluminum foil pure aluminum?
- Q:What is the chemical nature of the aluminum foil is?
- It is actually aluminum.
Silver-white light metal aluminum. Extensible. Goods often made rod, sheet, foil, powder, ribbon and silky. The humid air to form an oxide film layer to prevent metal corrosion.
- Q:How to prevent aluminum foil from wrinkling?
- Due to the strip shape is serious bad, folding formed in the process of aluminum foil coiling or expanding. Its essence is that its tension is not enough to make the box surface flattening. For a device with the tension of 20 mpa, the box surface flatness shall not be greater than 301. When it is more than 301, it will wrinkle inevitably. Due to the rolling aluminum box often bear the bigger tension than follow-up processing, some aluminum foil that just show the bad strip shape when rolling turn to wrinkle when cutting or used after annealing. Main reasons of wrinkling are due to poor flatness controlling, including incorrect roll grinding ,unreasonable roll shape controlling, unreasonable parameter controlling of rolling and cutting process, bad incoming material strip shape and incorrect strip shape adjusting and imperfect precision of sleeve or tube core. Main reasons of wrinkles: The large amount of pressure make the rolling uneven or coiling lack tension. Improper controlling of roll shape or rolling pressure is too low; Uneven thickness of billet, bad flatness or shear wave. Winding shaft precision is not good and the sleeve is not round. Improper control of pressing roller pressure.
- Q:Is there any way to prevent corrosion oxide coated aluminum coil?
- 1. Strengthening the management of air-dried to ensure that the compressed air dry.
2. The workshop, warehouse roof has leaks, where snow, should not be placed pre-painted aluminum coil.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range