|Place of Origin:|
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Goldshine or clients brand
household aluminium foil
Color box as customer design
Houshold Aluminum Foil
Zhangjiagang Goldshine Aluminium Foil Co.,Ltd
|Packaging Details:||Household Aluminum Foil Packing:Each roll packed in color box with/without guage or PP bag individully,we also can make color box as per your own design. |
20'FCL 40'FCL 40'HQ
|Delivery Detail:||25~28days after the advanced payment|
Household Aluminum Foil
Household Aluminum Foil are used for Cooking, Storing, Freezing,and wrapping.
Household Aluminum Foil specification:
1. Material: aluminum foil Alloy: 8011 "O" or 1235 "O"
2. Thickness: 9micron-25micron is available for different purpose.
3. Length: 3M--300M As per customer requirement for Houseuse or Foodservice,Catering Use.
4. Width:250mm--600mm, Regular width: 300mm/450mm as per customer requirement.
Each Roll Packed In Printed Color Dispenser Box With Customer's Design Or Each Roll Packed In Bubble Film Or PP Bag As Per Customer Requirement. Suggest To Use The Plastic Hoder For Two Sides,If The Packing Is Dispenser Box.
We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.
Wish all my customers good health,happiness and success! May the joy and happiness around you today and always!
1. On-time delivery: your products will be delivered on time in sufficient quality and quantity without unreasonable delay.
2. After service: If any questions arrise regarding product quality, we will respond and come with an acceptable solution within 48 hours or sooner.
3. Quality guarantee and money refund policy: In case of quality defect in our products we will either send new product for replacement at our own cost or compensate for metal scrap, 100% guaranteed.
4. Free sample delivery upon request of customers.
- Q:What;s the specific weight of aluminum foil?
- The proportion of aluminum foil and aluminum ingot consistent, 2.7t/m^3, according to the material of aluminum foil will be slightly different
- Q:How much is the square aluminum foil composite duct produced and installed?
- The raw material is sheet to around 30, plus glue, flange, freight, production, installation, installation accessories
- Q:How can I use aluminum foil in the microwave oven?
- The use of aluminium foil:Other parts of the corner pointed wings, chicken or fish head, tail or cake too easy to cook, cover with aluminum foil wrap can achieve the purpose of cooking evenly.
- Q:Under what conditions can aluminum foil be oxidized?
- It is the best way to automatically generate a thin layer of oxide to protect, and others, such as brushing, electroplating, nickel, chromium and other oxide resistant metal, are troublesome and cost
- Q:Processing method for waste aluminium foil composite film
- Types of decorative materialsCommon types of wooden decorative materials on the market
- Q:Aluminum foil and aluminum foil is not the same?
- Aluminum foil and aluminum foil is the same.Also as a foil, aluminum foil, in Hongkong, also known as tin foil, is machined by aluminum foil mill into a sheet thickness below 0.2mm, mainly used for kitchen cooking, food containers, or used to make some simple cleaning materials. Thousands of tons of aluminium foil are used around the world for the protection and packing of food, cosmetics and chemicals.
- Q:The foil or foil can be isolated (or reduced) computer radiation:
- 2, pay attention to the use of the screen brightness and distance: to adjust the brightness of the screen when using the computer, the bigger the screen brightness, electromagnetic radiation is stronger, the smaller the contrary; but it can not be stressed too dark, so easy to cause eye fatigue. Keep at least 50 cm to 75 cm distance, which can reduce the damage of electromagnetic radiation. If there is a condition, you can install a special color filter board on the display screen to reduce the harm of radiation. At the same time, make sure that the screen is clean.
- Q:How high can aluminum foil be?
- The melting point of aluminium is 660.4 degrees centigrade and the boiling point is 2467. The foil can resist high temperature, but it will be oxidized. A white powder, a covalent compound, having a melting point of 2050 DEG C and a boiling point of 3000 DEG C. Therefore, it can be inferred that if oxidized, the final result may not be aluminum foil, but also alumina. A touch may be powdery.
- Q:Wrapping food with aluminum foil for baking
- A sheet of metallic paper coated with or pasted with silver; mostly silvery white; in fact it is aluminum foil
- Q:What is an aluminum foil woven bag?
- (3) high temperature (121 DEG C), low temperature (-50 DEG C), good oil resistance and good incense retention.(4) non-toxic, tasteless, in line with food, drug packaging hygiene standards.(5) good heat sealing property, softness and high barrier property.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range