Order On-line Tracking
|Grade:||3000 Series,7000 Series||Surface Treatment:||Holographic Impression||Shape:||Rectangular|
1) Structure of PE Composite with Aluminium Foil and Paper Description：
Polyethylene (abbreviated PE) or polythene (IUPAC name polyethene or poly(methylene)) is the most common plastic. PE is a excellent comprehensive properties of polymer thin film materials, it is with polyester as the main raw material, after drying, melting, extruding and casting, biaxial stretching, heat setting, rolling, cutting and made.
PE primary use is in packaging (plastic bag,plastic films, geomembranes, containers including bottles, etc.). Many kinds of polyethylene are known, with most having the chemical formula.
PE has the characteristics of high mechanical strength, good rigidity, strong toughness, excellent electrical insulation properties, transparent, high gloss, non-toxic, odorless, tasteless, resistance to abrasion, folding, pinhole resistant and anti tearing etc.
The thickness of the
Aluminum foil can be divided by thickness difference thick foil, single zero foil and double zero foil.The aluminum foil
1) thick foil (" heavy gaugefoil ") : the foil thickness is 0.1 ~ 0.1 mm.
(2) single zero foil (" medium the gauge foil ") : the thickness of 0.01 mm and less than 0.1 mm/foil.
(3) double zero foil (" light the gauge foil ") : the so-called double zero foil is in its thickness measuring unit for mm after the decimal point two zero foil, usually the thickness less than 0.01 aluminum foil, aluminum foil is 0.005 ~ 0.009 mm.Abroad the thickness of 40 LTM aluminum foil or less sometimes referred to as "light the gauge foil", but the thickness > 40 BTM aluminum foil are collectively referred to as the "heavy the gauge foil".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|