Hotel Vacuum Cleaner V20
1. 1200W powerful motor
2. 80" suction
3. 59dB low noise
4. 20 litre capactity
Features of Hotel Vacuum Cleaner V20
1.1200W powerful suction
2.59db, low noise, benefits of daytime cleaning in noise-sensitive areas
3. High-quality motor, which can continuous work to 1500hours, and long life
5. Durable in design, small and flexible, easy to use
6. Secure accessory and power cord storage and rear mounted tool parking
7. 3-level filtering system ensures that it can be HEPA filter for superior dust control in e.g. hospitals and hotels
8. Best in class filling capacity 15L means less time to change dust bags
9. Big direction wheels are making it easy to move from place to place
Accessories: 1.75M hose, 3 plastic-steel tubes, Adjustable wind handles, Crevice nozzle, Combination nozzle, Round brush nozzle, Square brush dry, Floor & carpet brush nozzle, Cloth bag, Bag filter
Main Technical Parameter of Hotel Vacuum Cleaner V20
Power Cord length
- Q:What is the difference between acrylic board, lotus board, organic board and PVC board?
- PVC board is a kind of vacuum plastic film. It is used in the surface packing of various panels, so it is also called decorative film and adhesive film. It is applied to many fields such as building materials, packaging, medicine and so on. Among them, the building materials industry accounted for the largest proportion, 60%, followed by the packaging industry, as well as other small range of applications. According to the degree of soft and hard can be divided into soft PVC and hard PVC. According to the production process can be divided into PVC crust foam board and PVC free foaming board.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the gas flow in the flame space of a glass furnace?
- Ordinary glass plate glass, wire glass and quartz glass (also known as crystal glass) a molding. Wired glass as the quartz glass; only a raw material of sandstone or silica or quartz sand. Tempered glass is made of flat glass as raw material for re processing: the cut of the flat glass into the tempering furnace, heating to about 650 degrees, with cold air quenching, glass forming hardening - tempering. Accomplish!
- Q:Polypropylene short fiber and glass fiber if different
- Polypropylene fiber is a high polymer material that can burn. Glass fiber is inorganic material and can not burn.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?.
- 1. the main raw material of glass(1): the main component of silica sand or borax borax glass is introduced into silica or silica or boron oxide, which alone can melt into a glass body in the combustion, determines the main properties of glass, appropriately called silicate glass or borosilicate glass.(2): the main ingredients of soda soda or salt and mirabilite into glass is sodium, they can with silica sand and other acidic oxides formed in the fusible salt calcination, the fluxing action, the glass is easy to mold. But if the content is too much, the thermal expansion rate of glass will increase, and the tensile strength will decrease.(3) limestone, dolomite, feldspar, etc.: the main component of limestone introduced into glass is calcium oxide, which enhances the chemical stability and mechanical strength of glass. But the content is too much, which makes the glass break and reduce the heat resistance.As a raw material for introduction of Magnesium Oxide, dolomite can improve the transparency of glass, reduce thermal expansion and improve water resistance.Feldspar, as a raw material for introduction of alumina, can control the melting temperature and increase durability. In addition, potassium feldspar can also provide components, improve the thermal properties of glass.(4) broken glass: Generally speaking, not all new materials are used in the manufacture of glass, but the broken glass of 15%--30%.
- Q:What is the glass industry?
- Heat treatment. By annealing, quenching and other processes, to eliminate or produce glass internal stress, phase separation or crystallization, and change the state of the glass structure, from the process of chemical industry
- Q:The practice of acid corrosion in tank
- Excellent technical performance, it can meet the corrosion protection requirements in the corrosive environment. Technical indexes are formulated for different coating varieties and matching. Such as chemical resistance medium, salt water resistance, salt fog resistance, heat and humidity resistance, oil resistance, mildew resistance, atmospheric aging, etc.. In addition, heavy duty coating has good adhesion to metal substrate. The coating has good physical and mechanical properties, such as low shrinkage, proper hardness, toughness, wear resistance and temperature resistance.
- Q:How do you pack something into (Qian Jin) plexiglass?
- The organic glass is divided into two layers to seal the flat object and then polish it.
- Q:Glass fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) is a new type of composite material. What is the raw material?
- The first type of glass fiber reinforced plastics is a composite of glass fiber and phenolic resin. It is a glass fiber impregnated with phenolic resin liquid raw material, after molding, pre molding, and then the phenolic resin curing, made of glass fiber reinforced plastic. Corrosion resistance and long service life. Glass fiber reinforced plastic is a kind of high-quality composite material. It has a special anti-corrosion function for acid, alkali, salt, oil and other corrosive media, and will not rust. The average PVC life is 15 years, while the glass steel life is 50 years.
- Q:What are the paper made of? What is the glass made of? What is the plastic made of?
- Basically, paper is made from vegetable fiber.
- Q:What kind of raw material is glass made of?
- Composition of common glass chemical oxides (Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2)Glass is usually divided into oxide, glass, and non oxide glass by major components. Non oxide glass varieties and a small number, mainly sulfur glass and halide glass. Chalcogenide glass anion for sulfur, selenium and tellurium, can stop short wave light by yellow, red, and near infrared light, which has low resistance, switching and memory characteristics. Having low refractive index, low dispersion, and often used as optical glass.
Our company is specialized in manufacturing world -class cleaning equipment and rotational moulding . we have benefited from the 100 years of experiences in cleaning equipment production. In the present time of fast science and technical innovation, we shall work hard and carry on the spirit of ceaseless creation. If you need any help, please do not hesitate let us know!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range