Order On-line Tracking
Hot! stainless steel chocolate fountain parts
We can produce and process them according to your requirements, drawing or sample.
1. Technics: Stamping, spot or seam Welding, Deep drawing, bending, spinning and metal Assembly Service are available.
2. Stamping: 8-350tons, thickness from 0.2mm-6mm.
3. Deep drawing: up to 350 tons, thickness from 0.2mm-3mm.
4. Welding: spot welding, straight welding, girth welding, argon arc welding, brazing.
5. Material: stainless steel, Iron (SPCC, SECC, SPTE, tinplate), aluminum alloy, red copper, brass, bronze alloy, etc.
6. Surface treatment: professional stainless steel polishing, grinding and sand blasting by own workshop. Coating (e-coating, powder coating, and immersion coating), and plating (chrome, nickel, copper, zinc electroplating) are also workable.
7. Applied software for specification drawings: Pro / E, Solid Work 2001, Auto CAD, CAXA, UG, CAD / CAM / CAE
8. Application: electrical appliances, kitchen, construction, automobiles, industrial machinery, water treatment equipment, building hardware, aerospace and pumps, etc.
9. Factory & workshop: our factory owns more than 200 sets stamping machine (8-300 tons),15 sets hydraulic machine(20-315 tons),20 sets welding machine,4 sets cutting machine. The mould machine, like EDM shaping machine, Linear cutting machine, Turning lathe, Planning machine, Milling machine, Grinding machine, Drilling machine, Boring machine are available.
10. Target Market(s) :Africa, Eastern Europe, Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Japan & Korea, Latin America, Mainland China, Middle East, North America, Northern Europe, Oceania, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Western Europe
We always focus on the customer needs, product high quality, prompt delivery and good service. Our products are trusted by many domestic enterprises and widely accepted abroad.
Warmly welcome for your visit and your enquiry.
Q1: I have many stainless steel appliances that need major cleaning. What is the best cleaner or home remedy?
A: Stainless steel kitchen appliances look best when they're clean and shiny. To clean tough stains and cooking grease, and give them a dazzling shine, try the same detergent you would use when washing the dishes. One formulated to cut grease works especially well. This also works well for general kitchen cleaning. Waterless hand soap also works great as a polish, simply rub on, and polish - no rinsing...
Q2: Does cold weather affect kitchen appliances?
A: As long as they are kept above 40 degrees, it will not cause harm.
Q3: How to use kitchen small appliance of 220V/50Hz in US?
A: It sounds like you need a transformer circuit ran to the area you will be using the appliances.
Q4: How to get rid of rust on cooking appliances?
A: The simplest is to use WD-40 and a little bit of steel wool. Once the rust is gone, clean the base metal with mineral spirits and then paint. If you don't paint, the rust will come right back.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|