Order On-line Tracking
Product Description of Vinyl Floor:
Surface: Crystal Texture
Surface: Crystal Texture
Packaging & Delivery of Vinyl Flooring
2mm: 88cartons/pallet, 20plts/20'GP 5200SQM
2.5mm:72cartons/pallet, 20plts/20'GP 4200SQM
3mm: 72cartons/pallet, 20plts/20'GP 3400SQM
4.2mm: 72cartons/pallet, 20plts/20'GP 2400SQM
5mm: 72cartons/pallet, 20plts/20'GP 2000SQM
Within 40 days after receiving the deposit
Why Choose Us for vinyl floor
1. 15-Year professional experience in CNBM vinyl floor
2. The Fastest Delivery Speed
3. Excellent After-sales Service
Our Serivce in the field of vinyl floor
1. Various Designs & Complete Finish
Chic Vinyl serves customers with the widest range of vinyl floor on Dimensions, Surface Types,Color Patterns etc
2. OEM Production: We got a rich experience in OEM production.
3. Strict Quality Control System & Sunspeed Laboratory
We make sure every plank from Sunspeed is perfect in every aspect.
In order to support clients requirement and cooperation, we have flexible payment terms, we accept the T/T, L/C, DP,DA etc.
5.Fast delivery time
Based on our large supply capacity, we can delivery the goods as customers’ requirement. Usually, we will spend 15-20 work days once we confirm the order.
6. Mature Aftersale and Feedback System
Our mature system will guarantee the best quality of vinyl floor after sales.
How to install of vinyl flooring :
Vinyl tiles have always easy to install.but today's no-glue vinyl tile system are even easier.the tiles lock together at the edges to form the surface of the floor,with nothing attaching them to the subfloor, so you can lay them over any solid,flat aurface. Vinyl lock tiles,are formed to look like wood,with a patented locking system.
Instrctions of vinyl flooring:
1.Remove the floor trim fromt he perimeter of the floor with your hammer and prybar. Don't break it. Set it aside.
2. Lay the first row of this vinyl tiles alongside your starting wall, locking them together at the ends. Put shims between the tiles and the wall, to create a space that will allow for floor expansion. Lay all the full tiles that will fit.
3. Measure the space at the end of the first row of tiles. Use your utility knife to cut a tile to size, running the knife alongside a straight-edge to score it, and then snapping the tile. Lay it with the cut side facing the wall.
4. Lay the next courses of tiles alongside the first building out in courses. Start each course at the opposite end of the room as the previous course, so the ends of the tiles don't line up between courses. Lock the tiles together by their long edges,pushing them in at a downward angle, locking then, then dropping then into space. Cut the ends as necessary.
5. Cover the whole floor. Cut the final course of tiles length-wise, so they fit against the wall with a small gap there(about 1/4 inch).
6. Nail the floor trim back in place, using your hammer and finish nails, to seal off the spaces by the walls. Nail toe trim into the walls and not through the flooring.
FAQ of Vinyl Flooring
1.Q:How do you guarantee the quality of your PVC vinyl flooring?
A:Each step is strictly controlled by the QC team to make sure all our products turn out great
2.Q:Do you offer other products besides PVC vinyl flooring?
A:Yes. Besides PVC vinyl flooring we also provide matching profiles such as T-molding, skirting, stair-nose etc.
3.Q:Can you offer packing designs as per customers’ requests?
A:Of course. Usually we have several fixed packing designs for floor traders to select.
4.Q:Are samples available?
A:Of course. As flooring suppliers we are willing to supply samples to our customers for further checking. just tell us the specifications of laminate flooring that you need.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|