1.PBT-GF axis of rotation
2.Sliver plated brass terminals
3.Several poles are avaliable
Rotary siwtch specification
Rotary switch features
PBT-GF axis of rotation
Sliver plated brass terminals
Several poles are avaliable
Rotary switch dimention
- Q:What batteries are used in the fire emergency lights?
- The electrochemical response of a valve regulated lead-acid battery is as follows
- Q:How many W bulbs are used in emergency lights?
- the general fire emergency lighting power is about 1W, but the explosion-proof fire emergency lighting power is about 20W.
- Q:Why is the fire emergency lighting for buzzing?
- The lamp with an elliptical metal spray, three-dimensional sense of strong.
- Q:What is the emergency light?
- after power failure without timely operation or disposal of valuable components will cause confusion or processing of the production process of damaged places
- Q:[emergency lights] emergency lights and ordinary lights what is the difference?
- The other is the centralized power supply centralized control type, and there is no independent power supply in the emergency lamp. When the normal lighting power fails, the centralized power supply system will supply power.
- Q:Is the wall wiring for fire emergency lights and safety exit signs piping or iron pipes?
- The utility model is suitable for fire emergency lighting, and is the most common lighting tool in fire emergency, with long emergency response and high brightness, and has automatic power-off emergency function
- Q:What's wrong with fire emergency lamp fault alarm?
- The battery is not installed (battery connector contact), the short circuit of the battery or battery failure, yellow fault emergency lamp panel of lights flashing at a frequency of 3Hz, and sends alarm sound, with sound once per minute, each alarm duration of 2-3 seconds.
- Q:What is the expiration date of the fire emergency lamp? How long is mandatory abandonment?
- The battery is a core component of the product. If the manufacturer allows the user to replace the battery by himself, and the battery performance exceeds or is equal to the original battery, it can change itself.
- Q:How long does the emergency lamp usually charge?
- When no AC current is input, the battery is powered by the bulb and light up.
- Q:What is the role of fire emergency lighting?
- When a fire occurs, the power supply system of the fire scene is being cut off, at the scene of the fire will be dark, the scene of the fire personnel cannot quickly find the exit, which threatened the lives and safety.
"Quality first,Customer foremost, Development long-lasting" is our guide line. We have established a complete set of quality assurance system. Our products are widely used for various industries, such as: household appliances, automobiles, communications and so on. High-quality products come from the advanced equipments and modern management. Today, we get excellent quality of our products and good reputations of our service what lets our products and service spread to the overseas.
We are looking forward to developing together with friends at home and abroad and building up a glorious future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||18.07% North America
14.38% Western Europe
14.38% Eastern Europe
11.10% Southeast Asia
11.10% Eastern Asia
11.10% South Asia
7.82% South America
||ISO 9001:2000;UL; CQC ;TUV ;CB ;ROSH; SGS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range