Time to market
Portability of this, the fashion beauty
Mac OS X Lion
Intel core i5 3 Series
Intel core i5 3317U
The highest frequency of Rui
DMI 5 GT/s
The level three cache
The core architecture
The core / number of threads
Dual core / four threads
4GB (4GB * 1)
The memory type
Maximum memory capacity
Hard disk capacity
Hard to describe
SSD solid state disk
No built-in optical drive
Don't support touch
The card type
The graphics chip
Intel GMA HD 4000
Shared memory capacity
Q1: Can dust damage electronics?
A: Dust and electronics do not make good friends. The thicker the layer of dust is on a circuit board the more chance there is of a short depending on the nature of the dust.
Q2: Are electronics cheap in Okorder.com?
A: Of course. They are very cheap. The factories provide the goods. One-stop sourcing.
Q3: Why are electronics so cheap in ok order?
A: On ok order they are the lowest price. Because it is a wholesale website and factory provide goods.
- Q:Poll: Which laptop are you using?
- Dell laptop
- Q:Laptop good laptop?
- Sony has a good reputation and the build quality is excellent, but you should also consider other brands - there are dozens of them - Acer, HP, Dell, Samsung, Lenovo, Asus all have good names and make quality products. Before you go jumping in though, ask yourself what will I use it for and then check the following points: Do I need a CD/DVD drive? - lots of software is still supplied on optical media, so check before you buy Is the size or weight important? - it will be if you have to carry it far! Do I have existing software I want to use? - if so make sure the new one is compatible Will I need to type much, or is it just for email/web browsing? Laptop keyboards and track-pads vary enormously, so if this is important TRY before you BUY Will I use it outdoors? - screen resolution is important, and many laptops are difficult to see in daylight. Some also have highly reflecting screens that make it hard to see in bright light. Don't forget, if you find the ideal machine but it falls short in one area you can sometimes work around it e.g. poor trackpad - get an external USB mouse; hard drive is small - get an external drive (cheap as chips these days), or even a large capacity memory stick. I would seriously advise you to visit a store and see/touch/use the machine you fancy before buying - you can always buy online to get the best price once you know which one you want. There are tons of resources online, so check around and Good Luck in your search!
- Q:neo q-note laptop wireless
- dont see anything like that before, got no idea, be sure to check for the hardwares its the hardwares that mostly set the price for that.
- Q:gaming laptop or not a gaming laptop ?
- no the lenovo think pad isn't a good gaming laptop the ones I looked at don't even have a dedicated videocard and rely on integrated graphics which is fine to watch movies and do some photo editing but aren't useful for gaming. Basically laptops still aren't the best for gaming if your talking value for money in most cases you can get a desktop for 25% cheaper and have up to 50% better gaming performance. The key things to look for are a dedicated videocard so not integrated into the motherboard but a separate component, fast ram anything around 1800 not the 1333 stated for lenovos and a SSD (sold state drive) these SSDs make a massive difference to your PCs ability to load programs quickly including games, thsi included loading game textures.
- Q:Which laptop is the best. Acer or Dell?
- They both are garbage, UNLESS its the Dell XPS, but if I had to I'd say Dell, Acer (desktop anyway) fails very quickly my mother had one and it has had constant problems that I have to fix
- Q:is Acer a good laptop?
- yup its good.
- Q:How to increase laptop battery life?
- Laptop battery life can be saved by reducing screen brightness. the more active programs and videos you have running the faster it drains the battery. Also using the laptop while having it plugged in can ruin the battery. Try to only charge it when not in use.
- Q:Can xBox 360 be connected to my laptop ?
- if the laptop has vga-in and you need to buy a 360VGA cables
- Q:Greatest Laptop for your money?
- for me all branded laptops are the same you get manufacturers warranty and customer support, if i were to buy a laptop i'd consider where am i going to use if it's jus tfor email or surfing then anyone would do but for other purposes you'll have to look at the specs. for quality i've used dell, compaq, hp, fujitsu, acer, ergo and toshiba well all of them are good but i like toshiba more than the others
- Q:ipod touch or laptop hmmmm?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range