Titanium dioxide (TiO2) is the most important white pigment used in the coatings industry. It is widely used because it efficiently scatters visible light, thereby imparting whiteness, brightness and opacity when incorporated into a coating.
Our products titanium dioxide is a universal product with the highest optical properties and good durability for interior and exterior applications. provides high gloss, excellent opacity and tint strength.
It is widely applied to various kinds of coatings, paints, inks, paper etc.
Specific gracity 3.9
titanium dioxide anatase
25kg/bag(plastic and paper compound valve bag)
package could be desigened as customer request.
ISO9001:2000/SGS/EU REACH test report
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
PH value of water suspension
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
- Q:Who knows who is good to buy a good brand? Is the polymer charge is not safe
- To buy a hundred dollars or so of the brand goods, at least to more than 70 yuan, the last time I bought a good 80 yuan in Jingdong. OKorder price is messy, poor quality charge treasure is very dangerous
- Q:Painting Furniture...?
- You can paint on anything, but you need to make sure it is clean and it is also a good idea to sand it with 200 grit sanding paper to make sure the paint will hold. Then you can paint it with a roller brush or spray paint it. You can paint primer if you really want to but you could also go without.
- Q:Polymer lithium battery if the first charge is not filled with 12 hours there is no relationship?
- Now the lithium battery charging requirements are not so strict, as long as you fill the time and then long is wasted, and now the battery can be filled up to a few hours
- Q:Acrylic paints?
- Acrylic dries quite fast, & can be used w/water or mediums. My ex-husband (we had adjoining studios) dragged me kicking & screaming to at least TRY acrylics--I was a dedicated oil painter--& now I'd use nothing else. You can make beautiful glazes with acrylics & medium. Watercolour is a challange, gouache crippling--I've done it all. Acrylic is also tough & doesn't require the delicate handling of oils. You might start w/the less expensive brands, & perhaps only the primary colours. Don't skimp on brushes! A cheap brush just won't cooperate with you, & wears out easily, so that in the long run, replacement is more costly. Choose a few basic shapes to start. Also remember that teeny brushes can sometimes be very useful for detail, if that's what your're into--but large brushes teach you freedom, & dexterity.
- Q:Organic pigments and inorganic pigments What is the difference
- Pigment characteristics Pigment is a kind of colored fine powder powder material, generally insoluble in water, oil, solvents and resins and other media, can be dispersed in a variety of media.It has hiding power, color strength, relatively stable light, Commonly used in the preparation of coatings, inks and colored plastics and rubber, and therefore also known as colorants. Pigments are organic or inorganic, colored, white or black material, dispersed in the medium almost insoluble. Color pigments are divided into organic and inorganic The characteristics of each of the past can be used to distinguish its type.
- Q:Just paint with the brush how the furniture in addition to taste ah?
- With a basin or a small bucket like a container filled with cold water, and then add the right amount of vinegar on the ventilated room, and open the furniture door. This can be appropriate to evaporate moisture to protect the wall paint surface, but also absorb the elimination of residual odor;
- Q:Is there a difference between polymer compounds and polymers?
- Chinese people to do a literal article, such as English foreigners have long been indiscriminate MADE OF and MADE FROM also taught as "fennel beans," the fen words have four kinds of wording to show off.
- Q:What type of paint to use when painting a mural?
- I painted a mural onto my wall. You can use acrylic paint, it works great. You don't need a lot. (In my opinion, Liquitex is the best brand.) Good luck!
- Q:What is the fluorescent dye in the luminous stick?
- Is a trace of metal ion complex, the absorption of light when the metal ions shift, when there is no light energy, these ions will jump back, thus releasing the visible light, and light.
- Q:Automotive paint spray industry, the meaning of the coating is (concept)?
- Paint, painted in Chinese tradition as a paint. China's paint industry more authoritative "paint technology" a book is so defined: "paint is a material, this material can be used in different construction techniques coated on the surface of the object, the formation of strong adhesion, with a certain strength, continuous Solid film. Such a film known as the coating, also known as paint film or coating. "Most of the early vegetable oil is not the main raw material, it is called" paint. " Whether the traditional natural materials as raw materials of paint products, or modern development of synthetic chemical products as raw materials, paint products, are organic chemical polymer materials, the formation of the coating is a polymer compound type. In accordance with the classification of modern chemical products, paint is a fine chemical products. Modern coatings are gradually becoming a versatile engineering material, an important industry in the chemical industry.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range