Titanium dioxide (TiO2) is the most important white pigment used in the coatings industry. It is widely used because it efficiently scatters visible light, thereby imparting whiteness, brightness and opacity when incorporated into a coating.
Our products titanium dioxide is a universal product with the highest optical properties and good durability for interior and exterior applications. provides high gloss, excellent opacity and tint strength.
It is widely applied to various kinds of coatings, paints, inks, paper etc.
Specific gracity 3.9
titanium dioxide anatase
25kg/bag(plastic and paper compound valve bag)
package could be desigened as customer request.
ISO9001:2000/SGS/EU REACH test report
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
PH value of water suspension
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
- Q:How is the paint made? What is the material?
- 18th century, due to the development and utilization of linseed oil and zinc oxide, the rapid development of the paint industry. In the 20th century, the paint technology has made significant development, there is a greater adhesion, higher gloss, flame retardant, corrosion resistance and high thermal stability of the paint of the Chinese paint industry more authoritative "paint technology" a book Is such a definition: "paint is a material, this material can be used in different construction process coated on the surface of the object to form a strong adhesion, with a certain strength, continuous solid film. Called paint film or coating.
- Q:What types of polymers can be divided into?
- According to the molecular structure of the molecular chain, the polymer can be divided into carbon chain, heterocycle and elemental organic three categories.
- Q:What is anti-uv dye ink
- Anti-uv dye ink, that is, the ink is not carbon, is the dye, agglomeration and other injuries pen and so less likely. Anti-ultraviolet erosion, that is, after the UV will not fade after the light.
- Q:I have a question about paint!?
- Yes the chalk board one is cool. This guy i know painted his car with it, For some reason? haha It's awesome, you can use chalk all over it.
- Q:What kind of paint is used for large machinery and equipment?
- Mechanical equipment Topcoat is the last layer of paint in the entire paint coating of the construction machinery, which plays the most critical decorative and protective effect throughout the coating, and determines the life and appearance of the mechanical paint coat. It is because of such a paint where it is particularly special position, which requires finish than the bottom of the anti-rust paint has a better function. First of all, weatherability is an important indicator of topcoat, it requires the topcoat in the extreme temperature change wet, wind and rain hail weather conditions, do not change color, no yellowing, without losing light, no blistering, no cracking , Do not paint, do not paint, paint does not fall off
- Q:Find all the colors, Chinese painting, gouache, watercolor, oil painting, the more comprehensive the better.
- Too much color, 108 kinds of
- Q:How do I tell if the ink is a dye ink or a color ink?
- I mainly say that ordinary goods 1 dye precipitation, ink no 2 after the evaporation of the dye crystal, the ink is thick after evaporation.
- Q:Who can tell me how to distinguish between flat-panel printer pigments and dye inks?
- Dye ink is not easy to fade with water, for cloth and other daily necessities, the pigment ink faint water is mainly used for painting. Pigment ink put the image point, that is, powder ink, of course, this is just a kind of image of the argument, not accurate enough. To be precise, it is the solid pigment grinding into very small particles, dissolved in a special water solvent, is a suspension solution or semi-solution, with our printing and dyeing clothing pigment properties of the same. In contrast to the principle that the dye ink penetrates into the medium and then forms the color, it is colored by the color of the material attached to the surface of the medium (such as copy paper or paper). Therefore, it is not possible to print with pigment ink, even if it is printed on plain paper, and it is not easy to be decomposed by ultraviolet rays due to the waterproofness of the pigment itself. Therefore, it is strong in water resistance and light and prints out even if it is outdoors Use can also be maintained for more than a year without obvious signs of fading. The above information provided by the base of the industry!
- Q:What paint into the water does not fade does not corrode
- Propylene pigments are synthetic synthetic pigments, invented in the 1950s, is made of pigment powder and acrylic latex. Acrylic latex is also known as acrylic resin latex. There are many kinds of acrylic resin, such as methacrylic resin, etc., therefore, there are many kinds of acrylic pigment. Foreign pigment manufacturers have produced propylene products, such as matte acrylic paint, semi-matte acrylic pigment and glossy acrylic pigment and propylene matte oil, varnish, plastic ointment and so on.
- Q:Nano paint brand manufacturers which?
- Nano-functional coating production process of the main equipment include: high-speed dispersion machine, sand mill, paint equipment, filtration equipment and filling equipment.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range