Hot sales 3528 rgb smd led
RGB(Red Green Blue)
B:465-475nm, G:520-530nm, R:620-625nm
B:180-220MCD, G:950-1200MCD, R:190-230MCD
Color rendering index
Peak Forward Current
B:3.1-3.3V, G:3.1-3.3V, R:1.9-2.1V
3.5*2.8mm Surface Mount LEDs
Used best raw material
Color :full color
High brightness,long life.
Energy-saving and environmental protection.
LED indoor lighting
Auto meter LED decorative lighting
1. The power and socket must be safe and standard for service the life of battery.
2. Please do not use when charging, in case burn LED bulbs and damage inner components.
3. Pleased do not shot the eyes directly (Children must be instructed by adults).
4. Keep away form rain and wet.
5. Keep far away from the exploders when charging ,the charging time could not be more than 24 hours.(Suggestion charging in daylight time)
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-15 business days for Bulk Orders for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:LED patches have several ways of welding. Which ones can be reflow? What can be done by eutectic welding? Is the welding of viscose and lens material is required?
- SMD patch products basically can be used in reflow soldering, especially a little note here that the eutectic welding is the connection between the chip and the substrate support or specifically, is the bottom of the chip after completion of production of coating material and a layer of Sikkim alloy, and then set up a heating zone in solid crystal machine package in time and a temperature of about 300 degrees, the realization process of the chip at the bottom of the Sikkim alloy melt and silver plated layer connection bracket, and a clear distinction between reflow.
- Q:The ten patch LED lights are connected in parallel. The rated power is 5 watts. How much voltage do you need?
- The ten patch LED lamps are connected in parallel with rated power of 5 watts and voltage 3.3V.
- Q:The quality of the LED patch module
- Chip size. The larger the size of the same chip, the higher the general brightness, the stronger the bearing capacity, the higher the stability performance, of course, the price is relatively high. The size of the module chips now includes: 9MIL, 10MIL, 12MIL, 14MIL, 23MIL, and so on.
- Q:How to install the patch LED lamp band?
- Installed indoors, you can directly tear off the stickers on the 3M double-sided adhesive surface, and then fix the light bar where it needs to be installed. Just press it with your hands.
- Q:Patch LED manual welding, how can welding not burn lights?
- If the power of the lamp, because heat high power do very well, so not good welding, the temperature at the highest (300 degrees), the use of horseshoe iron head, not waiting to solder, because the heat is very powerful, quick action.
- Q:Patch LED light broken one, short circuit can use it?
- Patch LED lamp LED wick is usually series, and a bad, can temporarily short-circuit, temporary use, because after short-circuit, this LED wick voltage will be assessed to other LED wick, accelerate other LED wick aging.The damaged LED wick needs to be secured as soon as possible.
- Q:What is patch LED?
- Patch LED refers to surface mount LED.The LED is separated from the PCB board in the form of inline and surface mount. Piranha, 3mm lights, and 5mm lights are all pins. While most high-power LED is surface mount, that is, patches. Small power LED also has the form of surface mount such as PLCC-2 and PLCC-4.
- Q:How does the LED patch lamp differentiate between positive and negative poles?
- Because the LED open threshold is about 1.5-1.8V. It is possible that the voltage supplied by the digital multimeter does not activate it. So look at the sign. Patch LED (SMD LED), the green point of negative, relative to the positive.
- Q:What is patch SMD-LED?
- Semiconductor wafers consist of two parts, one is P type semiconductor, in which the hole dominates, and the other end is N type semiconductor, which is mainly electronic here. But when the two semiconductors are connected, they form a P-N junction between them. When the current passes through the wire acting on the chip, the electrons are pushed into the P region. In the P region, electrons combine with the hole and then emit energy in the form of photons, which is the principle of LED luminescence. The wavelength of light, that is, the color of light, is determined by the material that forms the P-N junction.
- Q:What determines the brightness of the patch LED?
- Lamp brightness level itself, is also in the rated current situation, its brightness
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range