Start Up:Electric Pump
Performance & Advantages
Integration of self-priming and non-blockage blowdown Axial reflux type with outer recirculation Reliable self-priming performance Strong blowdown capacity High efficiency Energy saving Easy for operation and service.
Range of Application
Applicable for municipal sewage discharge, aquiculture, light industry, papermaking, textile, foodstuff, chemical, electric power, fibre, to handle paste, mixed suspended matters, and other chemical mediums.
Motor Power: 2.2-55kW
Rotary Speed: 1450-2900r/min
Calibre: Φ 25-Φ 300
Temperature: ≤ 80 degree centigred
PH Value: 6-9 Stainless steel 2-13
Self-priming high: 4.5-5.5m
|Type||Inlet diameter(mm)||Capacity(m 3 /h)||Head(m)||Motor horsepower(kw)||Speed(r/min)||Self-suction height(m)||Wt|
- Q:Filter backwash pump for what use, what is the principle of work ah?
- When the filter is in normal operation, the impurity will be trapped in the upstream of the filter (filter medium). As the accumulation of impurities, the filter media will be blocked, and the direct performance is that the circulation will decrease. Usually, when the flow drops to a set point (the industry is usually judged by the pressure drop),
- Q:What is the displacement of the pump? Flow? What is the volume efficiency and mechanical efficiency of the pump?
- Displacement of a pump: the volume of the discharged liquid calculated by the change in the size of the sealing geometry for each revolution of the hydraulic pump
- Q:Working principle and diagram of axial piston pump with pressure compensation variable
- Adjust the flow characteristics, the first limit screw to the top, according to the flow and pressure changes in the required range, adjusting the spring set, the initial flow pressure began to change to meet the requirements, then the limit screw to the ultimate pressure when the flow is no longer changed, the relationship between flow and pressure the changes are determined by the pump itself.
- Q:What kind of motor does the hydraulic pump need?
- First count the flow: Q=dn L / minD displacement / revN RPM / minThen calculate the actual power: N=QP/ (60K) kwQ flow L / minP MPa MPaK total efficiency (usually 0.85)
- Q:Fire control center manual start fire pump directly, multi line control
- The line between the fire pump buttons should be NHBVR-4*1.5 lines. 2 start, 2 answer. Some manufacturers reported that the 3 lines can also, this need to see which is the specific equipment. In addition, we need to introduce 2 warning buses.The above lines are individually distributed
- Q:Why is the submersible pump tripped on an electrical switch?
- Submersible pump cable or motor insulation is damaged.3) motor water solution
- Q:Centrifugal pump flow, why can be adjusted through the outlet valve?
- First of all, we know that pump according to the principle of work is divided into speed and volume type, centrifugal pumps are speed type, and reciprocating pumps are volume type.The centrifugal pump can adjust the flow through the outlet valve and outlet valve opening can determine the pump flow and head performance curve parameters such as specific relationship between the outlet flow and pressure can be provided by the data pump manufacturers endplate that even close the outlet valve of the pump pressure will also have a fixed value, but not allow zero flow pump operation, vibration caused by damage to the pump on the mechanical seal is not good and so easy to cavitation, set the minimum reflux line.
- Q:Pump unloading in hydraulic transmission,
- Unloading is pumping oil directly back to the tank, the pressure is very low, energy saving
- Q:Why can't the centrifugal pump pump the vacuum?
- Characteristic equation of centrifugal pumpStudy the effect of fluid on centrifugal pump to obtain energy.The experimental condition of u is that the ideal fluid of unit weight bends the flow between blades at infinity.U investigated the mechanical energy balance of the fluid between the adjacent two inlet and outlet sections, that is, the relationship between theoretical pressure head and theoretical flow.
- Q:What does the impeller on the centrifugal pump mean by the first cutting?
- There are 2 situations, first, for example, a XXXX-160 type pump head 32, flow 100, motor 15kW, according to the model we need to cut a become head 28, flow rate of 88, this time, in addition to cutting the impeller, the pump or the original pump motor, became 11kW this is, re designed a new model, namely XXXX-160A, but most structural components did not change. In the same way, we want to design a XXXX-160B that makes the head 24 and the flow rate 80, then we just need to cut the impeller again and match the smaller (7.5kW) motor (the motor bracket needs to be redesigned). In general, multiple cutting impellers are designed to expand and enrich the model. Second, the actual use, if you think the flow head is too large, but also can be cut to make it smaller to adapt to practical applications. But the 2 and 3 cuts you ask are the first.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range