General information of Tinplate For Cap Use
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For Cap Use
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System
- Q:Cookies with tinplate packaging has what advantage?
- The decoration is exquisite: the metal material has good printing performance; the design trademark is bright and beautiful; the packaging container made by it is noticeable, and it is a kind of good sale packing.
- Q:Why do tin tins rust easily when they are opened?
- The tinplate is of poor quality and the tin is not enough
- Q:What is tin plate?
- In acid environment, tin protection layer of tinplate is contacted with the outside directly. Because tin is corroded slowly, it can protect the substrate. If the tin protection layer has pinholes, cracks and other defects, it will expose some of the matrix, resulting in corrosion of the matrix.
- Q:And what are the main packing materials?
- The difference between the two cans is usually called a tin plate of three cans. The material is usually made of tin and hence its name. Canned container used for beverage, dry powder, chemical product, aerosol product.
- Q:Tin cans and tin cans, which is good?
- I think this question is not asked to tin tin, chrome tin and galvanized tin which is the best? Of course, the best is galvanized iron. The second is the tin tin, followed by chrome tin, iron box is made finally.
- Q:Is it necessary for the two cold rolling in the process of tinplate production, such as tempering and cold rolling (also called flatness)?
- The leveling process is only to change the yield platform or to improve the plate shape. Under normal pressure is very small, can not be considered cold rolled in the true sense.
- Q:What's the difference between iron, aluminium, stainless steel, galvanized iron and tin?
- Tinplate is made of iron, but tin is plated on the surface to improve its resistance to oxidation. The price is cheap
- Q:What's the latest price for tinplate?
- Now private factories can be produced, the thinnest can be produced to 0.14MM, the most thick can be 0.6MM. Tin can be plated with different thickness. The hardness of DR8, DR9, T1 these private tinplate factory can reach
- Q:How can tinplate be identified?
- Mainly to see whether the surface is smooth, whether there are holes in the surface, there are no wave edges, scratches, tin is enough, the size is not in tolerance Wai?. Wait a lot. Specific problems are analyzed in detail, and there are many aspects of assessing quality problems, and so on.
- Q:Can you tell me how to deal with the recycling of tinplate?
- The tin is magnetic, is easy to recycle scrap. Second, waste tin as scrap iron and steel melted, make steel containing a small amount of tin (less than 0.1%), to improve the performance of cast iron.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range