General information of Tinplate For Cap Use
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For Cap Use
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System
- Q:Tinplate also known as what? What is the density of it?
- Tin plays a major role in preventing corrosion and rusting. It will be the steel strength and formability and corrosion resistance of tin soldering, and beautiful appearance with a material, corrosion resistant, non-toxic, high strength and good ductility properties.
- Q:Why tinned fruit cans, some snow wall, and some inner wall does not appear?
- The same is canned fruit, tin cans taste more than glass bottles, why is it better? Because the storage process is completely isolated from the sun, so that it can retain the original flavor of canned fruit.
- Q:You can do is tin iron electromagnet
- There are other statements, such as China used this lamp tin plate made of kerosene, shaped like a horse, so called "tin". The name "tinplate" is not exact. Therefore, in 1973, when the Chinese tin plate meeting was called "tinplate", the official document no longer used the name "tinplate".
- Q:Cookies with tinplate packaging has what advantage?
- Good mechanical properties: tinplate cans relative to other containers, such as plastic, glass, paper containers and strength, and good rigidity, it is not easy to break. It is not only used for small sale packing, but also the main container for large transportation package.
- Q:Can you tell me how to deal with the recycling of tinplate?
- The tin is magnetic, is easy to recycle scrap. Second, waste tin as scrap iron and steel melted, make steel containing a small amount of tin (less than 0.1%), to improve the performance of cast iron.
- Q:How do you clean the dust and trace oil on tin containers?
- Water based cleaning method: that is, with clean water and cleaning agent to remove oil method, the use of water washing process. This process started relatively late in the country, and the technical strength of various manufacturers formula is uneven, of which the more representative of public praise is "evergreen peak" brand CLF water-based cleaning agent series.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of tinplate packaging
- Because of these properties, so can provide a besides the heat, completely isolated from the closed system of environmental factors, avoid color food because of light, oxygen, moisture and deterioration, nor because of aroma through and become weak or affected by environmental pollution through the smell and taste, stability is better than that of other packaging materials of food storage. Vitamin C save the highest rate, nutrient retention is the best. International environmental management standards will be implemented soon based on ISO-14000, has the advantages of low pollution, tin recycling, resource characteristics, in the future packaging applications, will have a broader space for development.
- Q:Is to buy canned tinplate or aluminum
- Tinned food is usually made of tinplate, because the strength of tin is higher than that of aluminum cans, and the tin can not be deflatedAluminium is generally used in carbonated beveragesTin can be best served from the point of view of transport
- Q:What is tin plate?
- Tinplate is a tin covered with tin, it is not easy to rust, also known as tin iron. Tinplate was most premature in Bohemia (now Czech and Slovakia). The land has been rich in metal since ancient times, advanced in technology, and know how to use water power in the manufacture of machinery, from fourteenth Century onwards began to produce tinplate. For a long time, it has been the main source of tinplate in the world. Tin was mainly used for making tableware and drinking utensils.
- Q:Why tin tin plating?
- Tin is well developed at room temperature. Especially in the 100 degrees, show it is very good, can develop into a very thin foil. Usually, people with foil packaging cigarettes, candy, to prevent damp (in recent years, China has gradually replaced with aluminum foil. It is easy to distinguish the aluminum foil and foil - tin foil light more than). However, the ductility of tin is very poor, it can not be pulled into filaments when it is pulled.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range