General information of Tinplate For EOE
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For EOE
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quality Control System
- Q:Tinned iron and iron matte tin in difference
- While in tinplate iron or iron matte silver, the surface is sandy, so people often referred to as silver iron, its price is a tin material price is more expensive, generally can usually used without printing packing, for printed cans is usually to is sandy, it is generally. Iron printing, matte iron tensile and hardness of tin iron generally not good, some specifications of tinplate is not suitable for stretching relatively large.
- Q:Tinplate why have white and yellow, tin plating should be white ah, yellow is how to return a responsibility?
- Usually on the surface of a layer of oil, light oil, or iron; gold oil is golden; white is white, yellow magnetic, if printing, of course is yellow; usually tinplate can print color (color or 4C file).
- Q:Both tinplate and stainless steel have corrosion protection
- Tinplate is common steel tin plating, tin coating is broken, later, because the tin is more corrosion resistant than iron, so iron will sooner corrosion. Mainly used for tins.
- Q:Why tin printing after a layer of light oil
- Bright oil is common in epoxy resin, alkyd resin, acrylic resin, acrylic amino, etc., the composition is different, the performance is also different, and the use is not the same. Usually according to the process whether there is a deep stamping deformation, welding local high temperature heating and the need for high pressure cooking and so on, choose different types of varnish.In order to increase production efficiency and save energy, in general, the last printing process is combined with the glazing process.In addition to the roller coating can be used, but also can be printed light ink method, both gloss is not much difference, but the processing performance is better than roller coating.
- Q:Tin can bake oven electrical electromagnetic induction principle
- If the bottle seal, then you might be in the vacuum pressure in the bottle the bottle burst, even if there is no heating effect, pressure by the iron pot after heating of the electromagnetic wave will be more and more, the bottle will burst.
- Q:Who knows the process of tinplate production?
- The basic production process of tinplate: pickling cold rolling cut I skim -- > I I I I I of Kaiping tin flat temperingTropical pickling: hot rolled coils must be pickled before cold rolling to produce cold rolling
- Q:Should vacuum filling be required for tinplate meat filling?
- Mainly depends on your production process needs
- Q:How big is the difference between tinplate and stainless steel 316L?
- It will be the steel strength and formability and corrosion resistance of tin soldering, and beautiful appearance with a material, corrosion resistant, non-toxic, high strength and good ductility properties.
- Q:Can tinplate be used as a water tower? Is hot water durable?
- But because tinplate is very thin iron sheet, forming force is poorer, cannot make water tower. However, the tinplate has the characteristics of corrosion resistance and non toxicity. It can be used as the inner container of the water tower. It is sanitary and durable. However, when cleaning, must not scratch the surface of the tin layer, otherwise it is easy to rust.
- Q:Tin cans and tin cans, which is good?
- I think this question is not asked to tin tin, chrome tin and galvanized tin which is the best? Of course, the best is galvanized iron. The second is the tin tin, followed by chrome tin, iron box is made finally.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range