General information of Tinplate For EOE
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For EOE
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quality Control System
- Q:What is tin plate?
- Tin plate, also called tin plated steel plate, is formed by tin plating on the base material of the sheet steel. Sheet steel substrate with low carbon steel as raw material, its thickness is generally 0.1 ~ 0.4mm.Tin plate according to its tin plating process can be divided into two types, namely hot dipped tinplate and galvanized tinplate.
- Q:And what are the main packing materials?
- The difference between the two cans is usually called a tin plate of three cans. The material is usually made of tin and hence its name. Canned container used for beverage, dry powder, chemical product, aerosol product.
- Q:What's the advantage of metal containers in packing tea?
- Tin cans are internationally recognized food standards for iron packaging. Tinplate contains tin containing selenium, these are good for the human body. Print recognition is good. Good printing effect in tinplate, generally in high-grade tea can now use tin cans. It can damp and damp. Environmentally friendly, rugged and easy to carry.
- Q:Tin plated tin plated?
- Can electroplate.If the parts need tin plating, it is better not to use tinplate (tin plated steel / strip), galvanized steel plate / ordinary steel plate / strip with or without plating.
- Q:Tin and tinSince the back skin as long as tinplate will rust, so why not replace tin?
- Oftinned is actually, tinplate, commonly used in food and beverage packaging, have good anti-corrosion effect, and no harm to human body. We used a lot of tinplate cans, is done. The tinplate back skin, is actually the plate above the tin, is physical effect eroded, so the steel will rust.
- Q:Is it necessary for the two cold rolling in the process of tinplate production, such as tempering and cold rolling (also called flatness)?
- This is not the standard terms, generally refers to the 2 cold rolling coil after cold rolled hardness increased after heat treatment after recrystallization to obtain greater reduction.
- Q:How do you paint the tinplate?
- Spray paint. The zygote to be painted is placed on a shelf or plane or hung up and sprayed with a spray gun. Use a small air compressor and spray gun
- Q:How to distinguish galvanized plate and tin plate
- General galvanized sheet used in home appliances and electronics industry, thicker. Tin plate, tinplate, used in packaging industry, thinner.
- Q:Should vacuum filling be required for tinplate meat filling?
- Mainly depends on your production process needs
- Q:What is the tin plated iron?
- Galvanized iron. Daily necessities with tin. Such as boxes, pipes, etc..Tinplate: tin plated iron. Generally used in food packaging. Canned goods.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range