Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coil
PPGI is made by cold rolled steel sheet and galvanized steel sheets as baseplate,
Through the surface pretreatment (degreasing, cleaning, chemical conversion
Processing), coated by the method of continuous coatings (roller coating method),
And after roasting and cooling.
1. Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
2. Grade: DX51D+Z, DC51D, SPCC, SGCC, SGHC, CGCC,
3. Surface Treatment Coated: Galvanized, Paint sealant, Coating passivation solution
Substrate Cold rolled, Galvanized sheet
4. Color: RAL Color card
5. Coil ID: 508/610 mm
6. Coil weight: 4-10MT
7. Paint film Front side: 10~25um
Back side: 5~10um
8. Zinc layer: 40~180g per square meter
9. Thickness: 0.14~3.0mm
10. Width: 400~1500mm
11. Length: As requirement
12. Type: Steel plate, Steel Coil, Roofing metal
13. Place of origin: Shandong CHINA(mainland)
14. Deliver time: 20-30 days after receipt of advanced t/t or L/C
1. Our company produce various specification and models and national standards of galvanized steel coil
2. Using high-quality material and advanced production technology and equipment for processing
3. Applicable to a humid climate and the harsh corrosive environment
4. Products has been all over the country more than 20 provinces, municipalities and
Autonomous regions, and have been exported to Europe, North American, the Middle East,
The South East Asia, Africa, Asia, European and other countries and regions, well received by our buyer.
Color-coated Galvanized Steel Coil (PPGI/ PPGL)
JIS G3302-1998, EN10142/10137, ASTM A653
TSGCC, TDX51D / TDX52D / TS250, 280GD
For general / drawing use
0.14-2.0mm(0.16-0.8mm is the most advantage thickness))
Type of coating:
PE, SMP, PVDF
Z60-150g/m2 or AZ40-100g/m2
5 mic. Primer + 15 mc. R. M. P.
5-7 mic. EP
According to RAL standard
508mm / 610mm
Properly packed for ocean freight exportation in 20' ' containers
Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting / automobile
FOB, CFR, CIF
20%TT in advance+80% TT or irrevocable 80%L/C at sight
25 days after recepit of 20% TT
Insurance is all risks
MTC 3.1 will be handed on with shipping documents
We accept SGS certificatation test
- Q:opinions on steel vs synthetic cable?
- If okorder.com
- Q:Does steel have water in it?
- Steel contains no water; any water that you see is condensed out of the air.
- Q:Ways to damage steel?
- There are plenty of ways to damage/weaken steel... shear or tensile force, fatigue, temperature, corrosion, grinding, etc... there are even dozens of ways to do each of the things I just listed. But in the case you suggested, with the steel being very close to skin... a simple pair of bolt cutters would probably be the easiest.
- Q:Steel Case V.S. Brass Case ammo?
- If it's new you want to use quality brass ammo the first few hundred rounds. After that it doesn't matter. But do not you cannot use brass and steel in the same session. The lacquer tends to stay behind in the chamber, will fuse with the brass and you get torn case heads. So when using steel always only use steel that session and scrub the chamber down.
- Q:Can cold rolled galvanized steel coils be acid washed after oxidation?
- Hot rolling is made of slabs (mainly continuous billets) as raw materials. After heating, strips are made from roughing mills and finishing mills. From the last finishing mill stand out of the hot strip laminar cooling through to the set temperature, the coiling machine rolled strip steel roll cooled, according to the different needs of users with different finishing line (flat, straightening, transverse or longitudinal, inspection, weighing, packing and marking etc.) processing and become steel, flat steel product volume and slitting.
- Q:how to repair rusted steel concret?
- The rust needs to be removed by what ever means works best for your situation.. Often a twisted wire wheel on a 4 1/2 angle grinder works quickly... a hand wire brush may work well for you, or just plain sandpaper and a LOT of elbow grease (hard work) will remove the rust. From there, a coat of primer paint made for steel. Any hardware store in your area would have such a primer, in quart cans or spray cans. Once that is dry (a good 24 hours for most formulations), you can spray or brush paint the beam most any color you wish.. I've had very good luck with acrylic enamel paints for such projects.. IF your steel is badly pitted, you should consider getting it inspected to insure it will still hold up or support what ever it was installed to do. If you want a smooth finish, once the rust removal is done, you can fill in the dips and pock marks with an auto body filler (Bondo is one brand name)... It comes in 2 parts (the main filler and a hardener) that are mixed well and used to fill in the holes and divits with a plastic spreader.. Once hard (in a few minutes with most brands of filler), sanding with sandpaper and a sanding block will smooth out the finish very nicely. From there, the same primer mentioned above and paint will finish up your project... Hope this helps some... Good Luck!
- Q:Who Is Dr. Steel?
- Dr. Steel is an extremely complex phenomenon, a bit of a metaphorical nesting doll. On the surface, Dr. Steel can appear to some as simply a method actor musician with an over-the-top gimmick. Just underneath that facade lies an enigma; he makes some people wonder if he's really serious, just trying to entertain, or completely barking mad. But underneath the second facade, Dr. Steel is really acclaimed comic-book writer and chaos magickian, Grant Morrison. Make no mistake, he really thinks he is Dr. Steel. He has taken method acting and ceremonial magick to the highest levels, and fully intends to take over (or make over) the world. What's more, in the three short years since handing over his comic-book authorship to a ghost writer, he has amassed tens of thousands of followers worldwide. I've done several polls among Dr. Steel fans, and the results show that for every one person who has officially signed up, there are ten more loyal followers who have not.
- Q:AR 15 223 AMMO brass vs steel?
- I won't run steel through my Ar-15,why spend $700-$1200 on a rifle to run some cheap steel case **** in it? That is what an ak or sks is for.
- Q:Can your sweat tarnish real silver & steel jewelry?
- steel shouldn't really tarnish, it rusts and moisture increases that. Silver tarnishes when exposed to air and sulfur. Moisture increases the process a bit, but it happens anyway. Sweat is not gross, it's a necessary function of your body, otherwise you would die. A lot of sports people wear jewelry and they sweat a lot. If you wear the jewelry all the time, that will prevent the tarnish a bit. If you take it off, clean it (water and dish washing liquid), dry it and put it in a zip lock back to keep it away from air and moisture. In the end, cleaning the jewelry is quick and easy so don't worry about it.
- Q:What is harder Gold or steel?
- steel. gold is pretty soft.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range