Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coil
PPGI is made by cold rolled steel sheet and galvanized steel sheets as baseplate,
Through the surface pretreatment (degreasing, cleaning, chemical conversion
Processing), coated by the method of continuous coatings (roller coating method),
And after roasting and cooling.
1. Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
2. Grade: DX51D+Z, DC51D, SPCC, SGCC, SGHC, CGCC,
3. Surface Treatment Coated: Galvanized, Paint sealant, Coating passivation solution
Substrate Cold rolled, Galvanized sheet
4. Color: RAL Color card
5. Coil ID: 508/610 mm
6. Coil weight: 4-10MT
7. Paint film Front side: 10~25um
Back side: 5~10um
8. Zinc layer: 40~180g per square meter
9. Thickness: 0.14~3.0mm
10. Width: 400~1500mm
11. Length: As requirement
12. Type: Steel plate, Steel Coil, Roofing metal
13. Place of origin: Shandong CHINA(mainland)
14. Deliver time: 20-30 days after receipt of advanced t/t or L/C
1. Our company produce various specification and models and national standards of galvanized steel coil
2. Using high-quality material and advanced production technology and equipment for processing
3. Applicable to a humid climate and the harsh corrosive environment
4. Products has been all over the country more than 20 provinces, municipalities and
Autonomous regions, and have been exported to Europe, North American, the Middle East,
The South East Asia, Africa, Asia, European and other countries and regions, well received by our buyer.
Color-coated Galvanized Steel Coil (PPGI/ PPGL)
JIS G3302-1998, EN10142/10137, ASTM A653
TSGCC, TDX51D / TDX52D / TS250, 280GD
For general / drawing use
0.14-2.0mm(0.16-0.8mm is the most advantage thickness))
Type of coating:
PE, SMP, PVDF
Z60-150g/m2 or AZ40-100g/m2
5 mic. Primer + 15 mc. R. M. P.
5-7 mic. EP
According to RAL standard
508mm / 610mm
Properly packed for ocean freight exportation in 20' ' containers
Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting / automobile
FOB, CFR, CIF
20%TT in advance+80% TT or irrevocable 80%L/C at sight
25 days after recepit of 20% TT
Insurance is all risks
MTC 3.1 will be handed on with shipping documents
We accept SGS certificatation test
- Q:What is the best steel to use for making a knife?
- 01 tool steel is easier to work with. You need to contact places like Pop Knives and Supplies out of Washington, Georgia or Sheffield Steel out of Florida, I made custom knives for years with my husband. Made alot with ATS-34 Stainless. Look at links on my website source.
- Q:Steel Estimating Question?
- It is not clear what stage this project is in. Is it preliminary or has a detailed design been done. It is also not clear if this is only the steel material or does it include the labor as well. A rough guess using a percentage of the total cost is okay if you have historical data to help you. If you have a detailed design then the percentage method should only be used as a check on a detailed cost estimate developed from the plans. If you plan to use numbers provided by someone here on Answers I would hardly call that an estimate.
- Q:What Atoms are there in Steel?
- Steel is an alloy consisting mostly of iron, with a carbon content between 0.2 and 1.7 or 2.04% by weight (C:1000–10,8.67Fe), depending on grade. Steel is Fe(iron) and Carbon alloy. These are the atoms in certain ratio that make up steel. Its not a molecule but alloy.
- Q:High Speed Steel Information!?
- wikipedia: High speed steel (often abbreviated HSS, sometimes HS) is a material usually used in the manufacture of machine tool bits and other cutters. It is often used in power saw blades and drill bits. It is superior to the older high carbon steel tools used extensively through the 1940s in that it can withstand higher temperatures without losing its temper (hardness). This property allows HSS to cut faster than high carbon steel, hence the name high speed steel. At room temperature, in their generally recommended heat treatment, HSS grades generally display high hardness (above HRC60) and a high abrasion resistance (generally linked to tungsten content often used in HSS) compared to common carbon and tool steels. see reference for more info .
- Q:Prefabricated Steel Buildings.......!?
- It really depends upon the environment and the construction techniques used. Steel that is painted or coated will without maintenance eventually rust. I would expect this tendency to be exacerbated in a humid or shore environment. Heat may tend to cook a steel house and the structure does not add much thermal mass. Construction techniques tend to be fairly quick a part of the construction is essentially prefabricated. Work done in a factory will almost always be cheaper than work done in the field, all things being equal. Concrete can be fairly hi tech with lots of equipment or as seen in many parts of the world fairly low tech with lots of laborers. It is easy to change the characteristics of concrete depending upon how it is mixed, reinforced, and treated during the curing process. Because it is applied in a relatively fluid state it can flow around obstructions like bedrock and be formed up into interesting shapes. A concrete structure can be cooler as it provides thermal mass, and a heat sink. It's resulting rigidity may make it more subject to earthquakes than steel. We do really need to be smarter in constructing our homes to make them fit the land and not only the general environment but our particular micro environment.
- Q:quinching steel... hardening?
- boy what a though question ! let me explain. when you rapidly cool a steel from high temperatures(depending on steel type) with water or oil or other means , it is called quenching. it depends on the steel type to say if it is better to quench it with oil or water but basically in water you will have a harder steel rather than oil. for some steels if you do this you will ruin it's properties ! you can't totally tell what kind of steel do you have until you get it analyzed with Quantometer analyzer with a pocket knife it is more like an estimation and it can't be trust able generally if you can scratch the steel with your knife it means it is not a hard steel and it might not be expensive. I hope that helps but for more information i need to know more !
- Q:low density steel?
- If a material has a lower density than steel, then it isn't steel.
- Q:Changing guitar strings from steel to nylon?
- If it's a Fender, you will need wire cutters to cut the brass barrel shape off the end to feed the string into the clamp. Otherwise on most guitars you just anchor the string barrel at the bridge end, feed the string along the neck and through the hole in the capston and turn the string capston by using the handle The surplus string can just be coiled up. I never had a string winder for years, ---bit of a gimmick --- --but does save time. A point worth noting if considering splashing out on a string winder is that some of them are equipped with a wire cutter as well. 2 Tools in one eh!!
- Q:What is the best brand of stainless steel sink?
- Yes, it’s a good idea to look for the best brand of stainless steel sink as it is used in various purposes regularly. Top brand of stainless steel is naturally longer lasting and capable of bearing lot of pressure then normal stainless steel sink. You must see top brands as well as their prices before buying any.
- Q:What kind of drill bit will go threw steel?
- Yes, they'll be marked HSS, High Speed Steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range