Hot Sale Oak Bath Cabinet Bathroom Vanity. Depending the quantity and complexity of the order, We will do our best to delivery.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 1200 x 600 mm
4. This product is marble top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. High quality and reasonable price.
2. Easy to use and long-term seepage pollution, easy care surface hygiene.
3. More items for reference.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us. .
- Q:African pear, African pear, hedgehog rosewood the difference between the three?
- Hedgehogs produce a lot of origin, different origin of different fragrance, like fragrant pear as fragrant, there are slightly fragrant, with or without fragrance, fragrant smell. In general, the Mali origin of the best flavor (the heaviest wood, red with brown-based, such as red acid-like color, the best oil), Bissau is also very fragrant (red with yellow, less than Mali, Texture is more straight and woody majority), the Gambia's fragrant also fragrant (red brown-based, texture changes infinitely changing, Ying-shou rich, good oil, wood brown eyes small), Senegal, Cote d'Ivoire , Guinea, Sierra Leone, Ghana and other origin, whether it is woody, oily, wood aesthetic elements less than the three countries before the hedgehog rosewood wood good.
- Q:Europe and the United States Seoul bathroom 60 cm long bathroom cabinet width is generally how much
- General bathroom cabinet width is about 650 will not be wide, generally not more than 750, because the market most of the wash basin specifications in the 400 to 500 or so, so the bathroom cabinet width is not very wide unless you are custom to do their own kind Marble countertops may have 800 wide, the manufacturers generally do not set this large width of the size of the bathroom cabinet
- Q:Do bathroom vanities come with a sink?
- If you are unsure, read the product specifications. The first link says 'base only' and 'stainless steel handles' which means, it includes the cabinet and handles. The sink and faucet are separate. The second link states 'package contents - vanity cabinet' and 'hardware included.' so, you would have to get the faucet, top, and sink. I just bought a vanity set from OKorder's that stated it was a 'three piece set' meaning it included 1) the cabinet 2) the sink and 3) the top. It also included the hardware. Only thing I had to purchase additionally was the faucet.
- Q:i want to find importers of bathroom vanity?
- On your vanity, try to find the manufacturer's name, sometimes they may have an address or even a phone number as well. Look up the manufacturer on the internet or in a trade directory, contact them and ask them if they have a distributor in your country for that particular model and they will give you the answer.
- Q:The angle valve for the bathroom cabinet is the inner wire or the outer wire
- The corner valves used in bathroom cabinets are now commonly used with outer wire angle valves.
- Q:Can you move a bathroom vanity to an adjacent wall without re doing all the plumbing?
- If I understand your explanation I think you can make this happen. You just need to choose a vanity without drawers on that side. You'll be lengthening the water supply lines and drain to be able to reach the sink and you'll have to make sure the longer drain line can run slightly downhill between the P trap and the connection at the wall. The extra length there might give you minor problems in the future if it gets even a little clogged because there is so much more pipe before the plumbing vent in the wall but it should be manageable.
- Q:how to remove candle wax from bathroom vanity?
- Try scraping it with a credit card, driver's license, etc, or a paint scraper.
- Q:Where can I purchase contemporary bathroom vanities in Los Angeles Area at reasonable prices?
- Twenty two years ago, before it was even popular like it is today, I used an antique piece of furniture, cut a hole in the top, dropped in a scalloped porcelain sink , and transformed it into a working sink/vanity in my downstairs bathroom. And, the oak furniture piece cost only $165.00. Yes, I had to retrofit the drawers so they could still be used, but the end result is well worth my efforts. The style of the furniture is curved in front with a harp on the back for hanging towels, like an old fashioned wash sink to match my victorian bath. But you can use any other style to fit your decor. I refinished the vanity with Minwax Antique Oil Rub. The oil absorbs into the wood and is waterproof. You may be tempted to finish the wood with polyurethane and although it is waterproof, it will eventually end up getting scratched and begin to lift which will result in more maintenance that you may want to dedicate to the vanity. Whereas the oil soaks into the wood, not coating the surface like the poly. And the finish is hand rubbed, leaving a wonderful patina look to the wood. May I suggest that you skip the bathroom showrooms and go directly to the flea markets, consignment shops, antique shops and the like? You may be surprised what you can find if you have the time to shop, because if you have more time than money, you are sure to find something that will work for your application. This may not be the answer you were looking for, however, please at least consider the possibilities.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet and mirror must be the same specifications?
- Not necessarily, according to the actual decoration style and space size to choose. Usually the width of the mirror will be smaller than the width of the bathroom cabinet.
- Q:Ideas to refinish a bathroom vanity?
- New hardware, new glass doors, updated mirror, painting the walls around it can make it look very different. Changing the sink or faucet. Not painting, but maybe just enhance the wood with a wood cleaning treatment. Not sure what condition the wood is in, but you can cover little boo boos by using a wood marker, they do wonders... Good Luck... if all else fails, painting is the cheapest way to completely change a look!!
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range