Key Specifications of Low Water Rustic Glazed Tile CMAX-60E165:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Advantages of Low Water Rustic Glazed Tile CMAX-60E165:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specifications of Low Water Rustic Glazed Tile CMAX-60E165
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons
and wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:Remove adhesive and grount from old ceramic tiles?
- I tile every day of my life, and have been re-mediating an 11,000 sq. ft. floor since the floods. I suggest a Diag. grinder. What matters more than HOW, however, is the substance used to hold the tile. Adhesive or Mortar? For grout removal use a diamond blade on the grinder, and run the blade along the edge of each piece of tile. I also flip the tile over and GENTLY grind off as much THINSET as possible. To re-use, even those not totally clean, use a thinner spread of MORTAR and press, until flush with any adjacent. Steven Wolf Just my two sense
- Q:ugly tile issue, ideas please?
- YOUR IDEA IS BRILLIANT AND RELATIVELY INEXPENSIVE
- Q:What tiles should I buy for a commercial store?
- Ceramic or a vinyl tile in a property renovation? Vinyl tiles , I d use a VCT or a pure , color all the way through tile. Proper maintenance and keeping in sealed and polished is the way to make this tiles last a long time.. Ceramic tile work great too but the cost and installation product will add up but the tile will out last almost any thing for durability. The slip rating I d suggest nothing less than a 4.. And BTW.. Grout is a lot cheaper per s/f than any average tile, so don t let that bother you. Proper installation is the key to a long lasting ceramic til job. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:grouting ceramic tile?
- use a scrub pad
- Q:Tiles on the iron out of the traces of how to remove
- I went back to a similar problem, you go back along with the way, you can refer to the next:
Decoration in the floor tile on the reason iron frame or aluminum alloy, metal push and pull the focus of small, high pressure, can make the metal traces into the brick surface inside, more difficult to clean, you will appear this situation, , The acid is easy to damage the surface.
If it is relatively heavy metal push and pull the scratches, remove the scratches on the tiles will be more difficult, in order to be more effort and faster to remove the metal scratches on the floor, you can first use detergent soak 3 minutes before scrubbing, tiles Cleaning agent and metal scissors will be broken after the decomposition of the loose, with a wet towel stained with detergent to wipe a little hard, clean as a new brick surface immediately show, will not have an impact on the floor tile surface, gloss will not have any change.
- Q:Difference between ceramic and porcelain tile? Price to Install?
- I okorder.com/ . I got my floor tiles from them and they are very nice.
- Q:How many types of tiles are there?
- 2) quintana bricks: this brick is not glazed, fired on the surface after grinding, inside and outside with a pattern; quintana brick is a wear-resistant brick, although there are seepage through the whole body tiles and other varieties, but relatively speaking , Its color than glazed tiles. Widely used in the hall, aisle and outdoor walkway and other renovation projects on the ground; generally less used in the wall. Most of the anti-skid brick are all bricks.
Common specifications: 300x300mm, 400x400mm, 500x500mm, 600x600mm, 800x800mm and so on.
- Q:Cleaning groutingon tiled floor?
- There is fairly new cleaning technology out that uses peroxide based cleaners, which do an excellent job if used on a regular basis. I have only seen it in the commercial sector so far, but it replaces alot of the cleaning supplies used for numerous tasks. Hopefully it will soon come out for residential use. The biggest upside? It is 100% environmentally safe. Go to a custodial supply distributor to see if they carry some. Spartan Chemical has a product called Clean by Peroxy.
- Q:Floor tiles pop up?
- Bad prep when putting the tiles down - Cheap tiles (or Cheap adhesive) - Excessive water (either standing water or water continuing to leak in the same area) - Clean the area before placing the tiles - Buy the right tiles adheasive for the area your doing. - Keep water from pooling-up on tiles
- Q:kitchen tile backsplash?
- If your husband is concerned because of the cuts, it ll depend a lot on what type of tile your working with.. A soft bodied tile that is self spacing. The kind that has little lugs on them and fit together fairly tight, these are easy to do.A little more challenging if they require a spacer. If you use a mastic, the tiles will stay pretty much in place when you set them and then place a small spacer in the joint. If you know or when you know what type your installing e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. I ll help you along and give you pointers.. GL
We are a professional production, research and development, sales as one of the modern enterprise.Companies with advanced management ideas, innovative and pioneering spirit, innovation and enterprising production management and technical personnel and strong product development capabilities, creating a large number of quality products, leading the trend of antique architecture art.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range