Key Specifications of Low Water Rustic Glazed Tile CMAX-60E165:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Advantages of Low Water Rustic Glazed Tile CMAX-60E165:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specifications of Low Water Rustic Glazed Tile CMAX-60E165
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons
and wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:Laying tile in a shower stall...?
- I have been a tile installer for over ten years now. Basic tile installations, such as floors and backsplashes are perfectly fine for any homeowner. There is not much that can go wrong ( mainly Aesthetics) When is entails water related installations ( Wet areas). This is when a homeowner can get in over their heads. Water will find its way out if a stall is not properly prepped and waterproofed. I honestly would recommend hiring a professional. Just my opinion.
- Q:Tile vs concrete flooring?
- Tile can cost from about $1 and sqaure foot plus, thinset and grout plus the cost to install it. If you do it yourself it's free of course if you hire someone then it can cost from about $2 a square foot on up. so, it depends on how manyh sqare feet you have. Concrete flooring looks okay. It has an industrial look. It cracks very often and costs around $3 a square foot according to a friend of mines estimate. I say go with tile. It's a lot easier to clean and more durable and lasts a lot longer.
- Q:Is it a bad idea to attach tile over existing tile? What is the best way?
- your better off ripping the old tile off, if you rip the bottom of the sheetrock off you should cover it with trim besides trim will make the tiles stand out more
- Q:paint tiles need help cant re tile?
- You need to paint tiles with tile paint, especially if they're in a wet place like your bathroom or toilet. Alternatively (if you want to put yourself into more expense), you can buy a universal sealant to first seal the tiles. Paint the sealant onto the tiles and give it enough time (according to manufacturer's specifications) to dry. You can then paint over this with emulsion paint. One word of warning: Don't expect it to last forever and it may scratch easily. It'll look good though... I've used this method in the link below. I painted granite and tiles. ourdiyprojects.net/transform-an-u...
- Q:Sealer for porcelain tiles?
- Penetrating sealer.. Although a water based product, a couple of coats will last years. Mist on( w/ a spray bottle) wipe it thoroughly over the tile and grout with a damp cloth. I dampen a cloth with the sealer. Let set for 10/15 minutes and wipe excess off amd dry. Don t let it puddle and dry. Repeat at least once , twice if possible. The grout must be set for a minimum of 3 days with all the excess grout has all cleaned off. I ve have only used 2 brands over the years Cerama Seal and Miricle 511. I m sure theres others out there but I stick to what works.. Any questions you can e mail through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How many square meters of tiles (wall) (Tiles) multiple?
- Walls 14.174 kg / square
Floor tile 28.08 kg / square
- Q:Chinese tiles before the top 30 ranking
- One, ten ceramic brand 1, Nobel 2, Marco Polo 3, Dong Peng 4, Mona Lisa 5, crown beads 6, Samit 7, Smick 8, Europe God Connaught 9, Hongyu 10, the new source line Brand: Nobel, Marco Polo, Dong Peng, Mona Lisa, crown beads, Samit, Ou Shen Connaught, Smick, Hongyu, new source, champion, Asia, strong, Glice, strong Hui, Shun Hui, Wales, Romario, gold pottery, Bode, Europe and the United States, Eagle, Tao Yi Lang, special, Xing Hui, LD, red spider,
Second-tier brands: Omega, Italy Po, Jin Chaoyang, Huiya, generals, the United States and pottery, Garcia, in the source Long Gao, Hui million, Monte Carlo, Huide Bang, the new South Wyatt, Hong Tao , Jin Tao famous, Lee home, Fan Xiang 1860, Zhuo Yuan, Louis modern, Association into the three brands: the state, Grammy, Weiluo, St. De Bao, New Guangdong, Jinke, Heng Fu, Yu Jing, , Big Rome, Louis Valentino, health, gold Li Gao, Jia Na, Polaroid Ruijia, John Li, Fanoa, pottery master
- Q:how to install rectified tile?
- sounds like he's leveling an uneven floor. Why don't you ask him why the extra steps.
- Q:Tile grout efflorescence?
- Was it a premixed grout? If you mixed it yourself you might have added too much water or took too long to spread it. Using too much water to clean the grout off could be the problem also. Grout also has a shelf life. You cannot grout over grout. You might find a grout stain to stain the grout the color you want. Don't use acid! Tiles can be cleaned with vinegar and water.
- Q:laying ceramic tile on linoleum?
- The problem with laying tile down is that if the floor is uneven at all (i.e., not perfectly flat) your nice new expensive ceramic tiles will BREAK! Best to find a place where you can look under the linoleum and see what's under it...but, all that said, that's why the PRO will go all the way down to the sub-floor, get everything nice and level, then put down 1/2 cementitious backer-board (1/4 for walls, 1/2 for floors) and then lay the tile. That way, it can be worked out in advance whether/if there will be a height difference between the new tile floor and any floors in rooms adjoining it...otherwise, it's oops, I tripped again. Spend the time, effort and money and do it right.
We are a professional production, research and development, sales as one of the modern enterprise.Companies with advanced management ideas, innovative and pioneering spirit, innovation and enterprising production management and technical personnel and strong product development capabilities, creating a large number of quality products, leading the trend of antique architecture art.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range