Export Markets:South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
Production Capacity:8000PCS /Year
Sewage Pump (WQ-S with CE)
Max. Submerged depth: 5m
Fluid temperature up to +40C
Max ambient temperature +400C
The pumps are installed a SS cutter on shaft bottom.
And it cut the bigger solids, particles and fibres into small pieces.
They are designed for toilets drainage, agricultrual drainage, septic tank drainage, animal husbandry
Drainage, factory waste water drainage.
Pump body: Cast iron
Motor bracket: Cast iron
Impeller: Cast iron
Motor shaft: CS45# or SS
Mechanical seal: Ceramic-graphite or silicon carbide-carbide alloy
380V, 50Hz, 60Hz
Insulation calss: E
Protection: IP X8
|Model||Power||Speed||discharge||Rated. Flow||Rated Head||efficiency|
- Q:Operating procedures for measuring pumps
- start-up1. Adjust the stroke indication to zero by adjusting the nut or handle with the rotary stroke.2 open the outlet valve.3. Open the inlet valve, pump, exhaust from the high point, exhaust from the relief valve, the breather valve.4, point motor, check the operation of the pump.5. Start the motor.6, without pressure on the premise, every 15 minutes to improve the stroke 20%, if there is no pressure, do not substantially improve the stroke.Note: (1) whether the sound or vibration of the pump is abnormal (2), whether the stroke adjustment is automatic or not
- Q:Does vacuum pump oil belong to dangerous goods?
- Is the grease inside? How could it be dangerous goods? Absolutely not!
- Q:What's the difference between non negative pressure and variable frequency water pump?
- When peak water is used, the fluctuation of water pressure will be the same for customers! Because the key to the fluctuation of hydraulic pressure is the flow rate of the pump and the lift of the pump. As long as the flow of the selected pump is large enough, the tank is large enough, the lift head is suitable, and the pressure fluctuation is relatively small. And the selection of non negative pressure and frequency conversion pump group is not directly related. If the municipal tap water pressure and water sufficient (large enough diameter), the use of non negative pressure is better. If the municipal tap water pressure and water shortage, you can only use the frequency converter pump + water tank, no negative pressure can not be used.
- Q:Any center of the pump
- For the first time, the pump and motor were placed on the base and not fastened (Cu Zhaozheng);Second times, the pump and motor have been tightened, the inlet and outlet flange bolts are not fastened;Third times, the pump runs 24 hours later.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of centrifugal pumps?
- The uniform liquid no pulse phenomenon.(2) shortcomingsBefore running, the pump must be filled with liquid.For the supply of small flow, large pressure head inappropriate, inefficient and limited.Encountered imperfect design or operation is not at the time, such as milk, it is easy to produce foam, affecting the next process production.The installation is wrong. There will be "Qi tie" phenomenon.The efficiency is also lower than the reciprocating pump.The sources of knowledge are absolutely reliable!!!!
- Q:Difference between pump and compressor
- A pump is a machine that transports liquids or pumps liquids. It transfers mechanical energy or other external energy of the prime mover to the liquid, increasing the energy of the liquid. The pump is mainly used to transport water, oil, acid and alkali liquid, emulsion, suspension emulsion and liquid metal, and also can transport liquid, gas mixture and liquid containing suspended solid. Pump can usually be divided into three types of displacement pumps, power pumps and other types of pumps according to the principle of operation. In addition to classification according to the working principle, it can be classified and named according to other methods. For example, according to the driving method can be divided into the electric pump and the turbine pump; according to the structure can be divided into single-stage pump and multistage pump; use can be divided into the boiler feed pump and the metering pump; according to the nature of transmission fluid can be divided into water pump, oil pump and mud pump etc.. In accordance with the non axial structure, can be divided into linear pumps and traditional pumps.
- Q:5 floor water pressure is too low, what kind of water pump is better?
- Pipe blockage, leaks, or throttling devices are not opened. This can be tested on a pipe with a pressure gauge;Water pump is equipped with power source, power or speed does not match, check the pump and power end nameplate, power end of the pump power is generally 1.1.5 times;
- Q:What is the cause of the damage of pump bearings?
- In high-speed equipment, the most likely damage to bearings is high temperature.
- Q:What does the impeller on the centrifugal pump mean by the first cutting?
- There are 2 situations, first, for example, a XXXX-160 type pump head 32, flow 100, motor 15kW, according to the model we need to cut a become head 28, flow rate of 88, this time, in addition to cutting the impeller, the pump or the original pump motor, became 11kW this is, re designed a new model, namely XXXX-160A, but most structural components did not change. In the same way, we want to design a XXXX-160B that makes the head 24 and the flow rate 80, then we just need to cut the impeller again and match the smaller (7.5kW) motor (the motor bracket needs to be redesigned). In general, multiple cutting impellers are designed to expand and enrich the model. Second, the actual use, if you think the flow head is too large, but also can be cut to make it smaller to adapt to practical applications. But the 2 and 3 cuts you ask are the first.
- Q:What is the difference between the ground pump and the pump in the commercial concrete?
- Day pump: the pump and pipe will be placed in a position on the site, the pipe in the air like the crane arm
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range