1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:How do I repair this broken tile?
- Sockies, this is actually an easy repair. The first responder suggested liquid nails. Don't even consider that. If you have a matching tile available, use that in lieu of trying to clean off the tile. First off, it looks like the tile came loose based the non-continuous thinset on the bottom of the tile. If that is the case (which is probably the cause), you want to fill in under the tile with thinset, so the entire area where the tile sets is filled solid from the sub-floor to approx. 1/8 below the bottom of the surrounding tiles. You should remove the existing thinset where the tile will set. You can do this with a brick or masonry chisel. If a little remains at the perimeter, that will be fine. Trying to remove all of it flush with the surrounding tiles may result in loosening additional tiles. You don't want that. Allow about 5-6 hours for that to set (harden) enough to set the tile. You don't make it flush because you will spread additional thinset on the underside of the tile to set it. Use a 3/8 notched trowel to spread the thinset on the entire surface of the bottom of the tile. Place the tile keeping an even spacing from the tile to the surrounding tiles You want the grout joints to be the same size all around. Press down over the entire surface of the tile to ensure it embeds completely and is flush with the surrounding tiles. Allow it to set overnight and remove any thinset that will impede the grout from obtaining 1/4 depth. It's not necessary to make the grout the full depth of the tile. It's imperative to remove any loose grout prior to grouting. That's it. I suggest buying thinset that comes in the bag that you mix with water. Don't make it too soupy when you mix it. The thinset and grout need to (what's called) slake during the mixing process. It simply means you mix it, allow it to set 5 minutes and remix it, and it's ready to use. The bag will have those instructions on the back.
- Q:Will sheetrock fall with tiles?
- www.okorder.com Decorating USA provides shutters and other window covering products at 61% Discount price. Just a few days back I purchased plantation shutters from them and their service is satisfactory ! They provided FREE installation and consultation. They are most famous for quick and excellent customer support. You can see their variety of shutters, shades, blinds, drapes and curtains. After purchasing, you will thank me for this answer :)
- Q:How is the acceptance of tiles after construction?
- First knock! The sound is empty! Indicating that the cement did not wipe evenly. There is a place where there is leakage.
In touch! Tile connection is smooth! If the tiles are not flat, it shows that the cement gray is not even!
Look after! Tile joints should be horizontal and vertical.
- Q:Repairing Mosaic Mirror tiles?
- okorder nice
- Q:Question about Pre-Mixed Tile Grout?
- Im a floor installer and as i would probable have grount to match your grout ...You do not... so what i recomend you do is.. bring it back to home depot and get matching caulk.. yep you heard me.. their is sanded and non sanded caulk now a days to match you grout...thats what ya do and while your at it re caulk ya tub w/ whats left...lol
- Q:Installing peel and stick tiles?
- You are in for a long project if you try to pull those tiles up. If they are all firmly down (no corners peeling) it is going to be a chore to get them all up. They will not come off in even chunks. If you do decide to take this on, you might want to consider real tile after you pour a floor leveler down (vs trying to replace a new peel and stick on what will be an uneven surface.) My advice is for a quick fix, peel and stick over the current floor (off center the tiles from the ones down now). When you decide to do a more major overhaul, 2 layers of peel and stick tiles with not be any more difficult to remove than one layer. It's a quick fix and should work fine for you. I did both my laundry and basement peel and stick over existing peel and stick tiles 2 years ago--no problems in what is a moisture filled area. Clean the floor really well though with a vinegar and water solution. Good luck.
- Q:any ideas on how to get grout of my tile floor?
- forget the scrubbing except you're extremely into it. flow to Lowes or domicile Depot, spend the money and placed money right into a Shark steam air purifier. I genuinely have wiped sparkling each and every of the grout between the tile flooring decrease back to their unique colour in under an hour. The steam dissolves the airborne dirt and dust and pushes up onto the tile and you purely wipe away. the toughest ingredient to do is stand there and factor the steam nozzle. you will locate many different makes use of for the steam air purifier around the domicile additionally. It cleans indoors and out. My acquaintances are all testing my air purifier and then procuring their very own. Seal the grout when you get it wiped sparkling.
- Q:Table tiles math help?
- Total tiles = 5 * (4/4) + 4 * (2/4) + 4 * (1/4) = (20 + 8 + 4) / 4 = 32 / 4 whole tile equivalents = 8 whole tile equivalents We can conclude that since 20 x 20 = 400 = 8 whole tile equivalents the area of one whole tile is 400/8 = 50 sq cm So we take the dimensions of the table, a * b, and divide by 50 to find out how many whole tile equivalents we'll need. How many whole, half, and quarter tiles will be needed depends on the shape of the table and the exact dimensions of both the table and the tiles. The tiles might be any of these sizes: 5 x 10 cm 4 x 12.5 cm 8 x 6.25 cm or some other numbers as long as the product is 50 sq cm.
- Q:What should you pay attention to when installing tiles?
- Empty drums, shedding flatness after 3 days to see just finished shop looks like can not see
- Q:What are the high-end brands in the tiles?
- Golden rudder ceramic is to take the noble and luxurious line, to grade people to build, perfect match luxury Washington.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range