1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:How to quickly remove the transparent tape on the tiles
- Wet water, grabbed tape with wood chips, wipe with a newspaper. Try it out. If you have more questions, you can click on ID consultation.
- Q:probablity question: there are 5 red tileds, 4 blue tiles......?
- there are 12 tiles altogether probability of getting blue tile first is 4/12 but then there will be only 11 tiles so there is a probability of getting a red tile second is 4/11 so, 4/12 times by 4/11 which equals 4/33
- Q:how to install self stick tile?
- First you decide if you want a seam or a row of tiles in the middle. Make sure the floor is clean and without divots (fill in any holes). Drop a chalk line down the center of the room and lay a row of tiles dry (no stick) along the line to see how they look. You don't want one end to leave a sliver and the other end to leave almost a full tile - try to balance the ends that have to be cut. Now dry-lay a perpendicular row from the center to check the ends going across the room. Lay a full tile or its edge down on the chalk line. This first tile will be used to orient all your tiles so make sure you're satisfied with the placement. Then lay a whole permanent row of full tiles down the center. Now you have to decide if you want the tiles layed side by side or brick wall pattern. Next lay the perpendicular row down permanently. Now all you have to do is fill in the quadrants as far as you can go with full tiles. After all your full tiles are down, it's the cut ones that remain. Slide a full tile in place up to the wall and mark where you have to cut. Peel and stick tiles usually can be cut with a sheetrock knife and a metal straight edge or a good pair of shears. Some of the cuts can be tricky - I can't see them so you'll have to muddle through.
- Q:Home decoration, choose a good wooden floor or tiles good?
- First look at the economy, money when he wood flooring, but no money to buy cheap wooden floor, might as well buy tiles
Second, people see, tiles, you can use a mop, wood floor, to kneel rub, wax and so on. Lazy is free
Followed by the knowledge of the bedroom installed wood flooring, the other is tiles
- Q:can wood flooring be installed over ceramic tile?
- The tile doesn't have to come up. Float a thin coat of a latex floor float (Home Depot) over the tile and the wood is ready to install. If you choose a wood that is 3/8 thick you may not need to trim the doors. There needs to be at least a 3/4 space under the doors after the wood is installed. The baseboard needs to be taken up and re-installed after the wood. Under-cut the door jambs so the wood will slide under and look good.
- Q:Tiling a back splash?
- when you take the cover off there is that metal part the switch or the plug is on and there is little ears like that has a screw on the bottom and on top so you're going to unscrew those screws and you're tile should be cut to fit behind those ears you would need longer screws i use course Sheetrock screws when i do this 11/2 should work and when cut the tile around the plug just make sure you don't cover the hole where the screw would go in to that's all it'll be easy when you get the hang of it tile and flooring expert
- Q:How to choose a tile test method?
- 5. Select the floor tiles often see the material on the ground hard to step on the ground, which can only show that the bottom of his tiles and can not explain the quality of his tile
6. In the ground draw, poor tiles due to the density of the relationship, completely like a chalk, draw all where the mark.
7. focus on a "look". A look level. Excellent products, third-class goods and other goods are worrying; two look appearance and glazed. Good tiles without convex concave, drums, Qiaojiao and other issues, side straight face flat. Glazed smooth, no particles or color shades of different phenomena; three look at the pattern. Pattern to be delicate, no obvious color, dislocation, broken or different shades.
8. Focus on "listening". To one hand the thumb, index finger and middle finger folder tile corner, easy to hang, the other hand index finger tapping the lower part of the tile, such as the sound clear, sweet for the top grade, such as the sound boring, astringent turbidity for the defective.
9. cut out the tile pieces (usually to the store to be broken debris observation), see the fracture at the Department. Broken at the fine, hard and brittle, consistent color for the top grade.
10. The water droplets on the back of the tiles, the water spread after the slow growth of the ceramic tile density, as the top grade
- Q:Glass (mosaic tile) for kitchen counter?
- Kitchen tile can be inexpensive, such as vinyl and linoleum tiles or they can be expensive, such as custom designed ceramic tiles. Do your homework before getting married to an envisioned look in your head! Tile and home improvement stores can help you estimate the amount of product that will be required for your kitchen. Before you select a material you will need to decide what surface the tile will be applied. Tile can be placed as a backsplash behind a stove, or on the wall to the underside of the upper cabinets. Tile is a popular countertop material, and can also be used on the kitchen floor.
- Q:Question About Slate Tile...?
- I okorder.com/... This is a link in my gneral search. Perhaps you can find something suitable. Steven Wolf Just my two sense
- Q:just grouted tile how to remove haze?
- Remove standard grout haze, any time now with a dry rag. I prefer an old towel or hand towel. More stubborn haze or a rougher textured tile I prefer a white nylon pad. Sold most any where tile and tile supplies are sold. Buff using the nylon pad. Do this also dry. By doing it wet with water or a vinegar/water solution you reintroduce grout onto the tile by using the dirty water. You ll have to do it more to get the haze off. Don t seal grout until all haze is removed or the sealer will be sucked into the haze and that gets sealed onto the tile. use a penetrating sealer 3 days after tile was grouted. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range