1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:what is the best ceramic tile adhesive?
- The easiest to use would be a mastic, it has a long open time and holds tile in place very good. The type of adhesive also depends on what you're going over, thinset is my favorite but it can be more difficult to work with.
- Q:How can you trim tile that is already set on the floor?
- Cutting the tiles that are already set is difficult to do and messy. Making a clean strait cut that will butt up to the cabinets is tough to do. If you slip and score the tops of the tiles you won't be able to fix them. You might want to try and build up the floor behind the cabinets to the height of the tiles and put the cabinets on top. That will probably be the easiest way. Any color tile will work since they will be behind the cabinets and unnoticed. I would go to Lowe's or Home Depot and buy a box of returned tiles (much cheaper that way) and a pail of Thinset. You can apply the thinset to each tile individually and use a 4' level to make sure the height is good.
- Q:how quickly should I fix cracked tiles/walls?
- If someone built your house and cracks have appeared then they should fix them.
- Q:kitchen tile backsplash?
- Not totally sure what you are asking. I have applied square tiles in a diamond pattern. Be sure to get a wet tile saw to cut the tiles diagonally in half, as this will do a much neater job and make things easy for you. It really wasn't that difficult, lay out your pattern on the floor to get an idea how many cuts you need to make. Use those plastic spacers to ensure uniform spacings between tiles and then just have fun with it. It was a project that I enjoyed and it brought instant enhancements to the kitchen.
- Q:****how to line up staggered FLOOR tiles. HELP?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awfzh The tiles should be the same size or in a pattern such that you can off set the joints and still have the tilegrout lines still line up. Or some of them you can both off set the joints and do a offset or brick pattern in the laminate itself. This type of laminate you ll need more than normal scrap because you will scrap more out on this type of laminate. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar, I ve attended several installation seminars as well as installed a few 100,000 s/f.. GL
- Q:Are bathroom floor tiles the same as bathroom wall tiles?
- Yes but I would not recommend it. The bathrooms in the house we just bought have the same tile in the shower, walls and on the floor. The tiles are okay on the walls and in the shower but they are horrible on the floor. They are chipped , cracked and very tough to keep clean. Floors need a more durable tile.
- Q:Ceramic tile floor grout is cracking?
- It is possible bad mortar was the problem, but my money is on human error. Too little mortar or too few screws in the cement board are common culprits. I would have someone who knows about laying tile(other than the installers) take a look at it and offer up some probable causes. Good luck.
- Q:where to find fleur de lis tile?
- i've seen marble, tile and granite warehouses/stores that often have overstock sales. try googleing some in your area.
- Q:Grout stuck on tile...?
- Use Vinegar and Water, about 50% mix . Try to wipe each tile without getting into the grout joints. You will most likely have to repeat this with a two cup vinegar to gallon of water bath (okay to get on the grout) bathe two more times to take any lasting film off your slate. That's what I did with my tile throughout my home over a year ago and it's still shines and looks fabulous.
- Q:How to look at tile quality?
- Home decoration to buy tiles in general to buy the principle is: a look, two listen, three drops of water, four feet.
First, look at the appearance. The color of the tile should be uniform, the surface finish and the flatness is better, the surrounding rules, the pattern is complete, from a box out of four or five pieces to see whether the color difference, deformation, missing angle and other defects.
Second, listen to the sound. With a hard light flick, the sound the more crisp, the higher the degree of porcelain, the better the quality. You can also left thumb, index finger and middle finger clip tiles corner, easily hanging down, with the right hand index finger tapping the lower part of the tile, such as the sound clear, sweet for the top grade, such as the sound boring, stagnant turbidity for the next product.
Third, the drip test. Can be the water droplets in the back of the tile, watching the water spread after the infiltration of the speed, in general, the slower the water, indicating that the greater the density of the tile; the other hand, the faster water, indicating the density of sparse, the inherent quality of the former is excellent.
Four feet The higher the accuracy of the tile side, the better the effect after paving, buy high-quality tiles is not only easy to construction, but also save man-hours and accessories. With the tape measure the size of each tile around the difference between the high accuracy of the top grade.
In addition, observe the hardness, the tiles to good hardness, toughness, not easy to rot on top grade. To the edge of the tile fragments scratches each other to see the broken pieces of broken pieces is fine or loose, is hard, brittle or softer, is left scratches, or scattered powder, if the former is the top grade, the latter is quality difference.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range