Hot Sale Black Bath Shelf Space Saver, Various of unique, contemporary & elegant design for customers mix and match selection, and user friendly design for different bathroom environment.
1. Product Size:36.4 x 13.4 x 7.5 inches
2. Product Net Weight:33 pounds
3. Carton Weight:34.4 pounds
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Free standing storage unit fits over standard toilet tank.
2. Easy to assemble.
3. Includes one large concealed storage space.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Help! Bathroom cabinet from both sides of the wall has 2 to 3 cm gap, how to make up?
- The wall plus a stone retaining, coupled with the thickness of cement mortar, enough to make up for the gap. But do not know the way you basin, the details you need to consider your friends ~
- Q:Trimming bathroom vanity a little?
- yes it is possible, BUT if it has drawers in it you might need to cut down the drawer boxes also. You;ll also have to replace the slides to work with the new depth. After you cut down the depth you'll need to be sure you can get a top that will work with this depth. If you have not done this before, you might want to hire a cabinet maker or a finish carpenter to cut this down for you. Also see if you can order this vanity in the depth you need.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet brand which brand
- Bathroom cabinet ceramic basin upgrade products, because of its mature technology, competitive big, fast change, bathroom brand with OEM production, non-cost-effective choice, professional bathroom cabinet has not yet formed a national well-known brands. Durable, beautiful appearance is your choice of standards. If only talk about cheap, you can choose a small factory products. Business home decoration to provide cost-effective suite bathroom.
- Q:How do I an antique dresser into a bathroom vanity?
- the only problem that i can think of,is,u may loose space and some doors,other then that ! get the dresser in the bathroom,line up the water pipes and drain etc, if u allready pick the sink up!set the sink fase down on top of the dresser and trace it with a pencil ,after u do that ,go back 1/2'back and is where u need to make u circle or the cut to seat u sink on,also u can find new sinks than just a small hole need for the drain,cut the hole ,do u conections ,and enjoy it,good luck my friend ,hope to help u
- Q:How do I install a new bathroom vanity and countertop?
- If you are a beginner or have done some woodworking you will find these plans easy-to-follow as the instructions are very clearly written https://tinyurl.im/aHLLg The woodworking plans are straightforward so they are not complicated at all. Even if you are a total newcomer to woodworking you will simply be able to master all the techniques that are needed and the woodworking skills very quickly by following the concise and clear instructions. Another thing which is so great about these woodworking plans is that there have been some videos included and there are some to guide you in how to build benches home furniture dog houses bird feeders sheds and much much more.
- Q:Unusual Wiring for Bathroom Vanity Light Hook Up.?
- Unusual Bathroom Lights
- Q:Using kitchen base cabinets for a bathroom vanity?
- I think it's a great idea unless you're not very tall. Typically kitchen counters are about 36' high depending on what the top is made of, and bathroom counters are 30' high. There are tall people who complain that their bathroom sinks are too low, so they should listen to your idea! If you're thinking about installing a 'vessel' type sink, the kind that sits on top of the counter like a bowl, you might not want to do that since the higher counter might make the sink too high. Good idea! Good luck!
- Q:Should the bathroom countertop be bigger than the vanity?
- yes, always. even if it is off center. Plumb and level the cabinet. Fasten it to the wall. place the top on. A 31' top is for a 30 or 29' cabinet.
- Q:Bathroom vanity DIY questions?
- There okorder.com/ hope this helps
- Q:I'm looking for a bathroom vanity that's 24' anyone know where I can find one?
- Home Depot, OKorder's, Menards, Costco, Sam's Club, pretty much anywhere that carries vanities - 24' is a standard (albeit small) size. What about a pedestal sink instead? They make a small bathroom appear a little larger. You can put a space saver over the toilet for storage.
The Company is specialized in producing wood craft furniture .our company has a complete and scientific quality management system. We may provide the best solutions ,the latest design .most of times to creat products that make our products more competitive on the world market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 12360 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range