General information of Tinplate For Seafood Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
Technical data of Tinplate For Seafood Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate For Seafood Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line of Tinplate
Cutting Line Stock Area
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:And what are the main packing materials?
- Maguchi Tetsumi the tank is to sheet metal for tank type packaging materials by crimping, bonded resistance welding processing, by the tank body and the tank bottom and the tank cover is composed of three parts, a tank body packaging container joint, tank body and tank bottom and tank capping.
- Q:How do you clean the dust and trace oil on tin containers?
- Solvent cleaning: This is the traditional way, from the middle of the Qing Dynasty period have been used, it is with a cleaning agent such as solvent, steam coal, white oil (to waterlogging, water purifier, hydrocarbon and so on).
- Q:How do you solve the water stains on the tinplate?
- The root damage is caused by waterlogging, and the transport of water and nutrients is a problem. Of course, the unnecessary dead leaves are cut off
- Q:How do you paint the tinplate?
- Looking for tin printing cans factory processing back. Printing waste rate of 1000, there are 5 waste or so.
- Q:Tinplate also known as what? What is the density of it?
- Tin plays a major role in preventing corrosion and rusting. It will be the steel strength and formability and corrosion resistance of tin soldering, and beautiful appearance with a material, corrosion resistant, non-toxic, high strength and good ductility properties.
- Q:What kind of material is tinplate?
- This past China lamp tin plate made of kerosene, shaped like a horse, so called "tin". The name "tinplate" is not exact. Therefore, in 1973, when the Chinese tin plate meeting was called "tinplate", the official document no longer used the name "tinplate".
- Q:Tin, tin plated iron. Why can't we get white wine?
- Passivation of the tinplate, if further coating, will be very good corrosion resistance, but these coatings are not resistant to alcohol.In short, tinplate is afraid of water, but also afraid of alcohol, so it can not be loaded white wine.
- Q:You can do is tin iron electromagnet
- This kind of galvanized steel in a long time Chinese called "tin", some people think that the tin plate cans was made from the Guangdong province of Macao (English Macao for tinplate imports, readable) so called "tin".
- Q:Both tinplate and stainless steel have corrosion protection
- Stainless steel is added in the iron, Cr, Ni and other corrosion-resistant materials, is fundamentally changed the anti-corrosion properties of materials.
- Q:How can tinplate be rustproof? Products must not be oil
- RP014C-23A thin layer quick drying antirust oil has strong salt fog resistance and acid fast fog performance, which can meet the requirements of severe marine transportation rust prevention. RP014C-23A thin layer fast drying rust proof oil meets the environmental requirements of the export market, such as the EU ROHS directive.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range