DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
DETAILED PICTURES FOR STEEL COILS
EXPORT MARKET FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
Our target market is the international market. Every year we export most of products to countries like India, Pakistan, South Korea, Brazil, Australia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc.
Q:How about the trade terms?
A:EXW,FOB,CFR,CIF will be accepted.
Q:How about your payment terms?
A:30%TT in advance and the balance against of copy of B/L.The irrevocable L/C at sight will be accepted.
- Q:Nylon or steel......?
- Steel string. More resonance, better sound quality and control.
- Q:Steel Building Kits...!!?
- I put up a 30'x40' Mueller Steel Building from a bolt together kit 6 yrs ago. Fully insulated, 2 10'x10' roll up doors, 1 walk thru door, 3 windows, 2' overhang all around, and gutters. The building price minus the slab was about $9500. The only special equipment was a neighbor's large Farmall with a hay spike on the FEL that we used to lift the trusses in place. Then it was mainly cordless drills to put in LOTS of self tapping screws, circular saw with metal cutting blade, tall ladders, etc. Had help putting up the trusses and putting up the roof panels. Everything else I did by myself. Took about 6 wks, but that was only working weekends and maybe 3 evenings a week since that land is 30 miles from my house. Would have gone a lot faster with at least one helper.
- Q:What Steel guitar should I buy?
- Hi, Since you haven't mentioned a price range, all I can say is that there are plenty of good guitar brands in the moderate to high price range. A good place to start would be to check out these brands - Martin, Taylor, Yamaha, Gibson. There are plenty more but these will get you started. In a lower price range - Epiphone, Takamine and Washburn have some nice guitars as well. There are a LOT of good brands that I haven't covered. These are just the usual suspects. Most of these will be good instruments and they vary in the quality of the wood used and in finer points of their design build, so don't worry too much about finding a 'gem'. Get one of the store staff members to play the guitars a little bit for you and you can pick out the one that sounds best. The sound is the most important. Happy hunting! :) Edit: jcr has a point. I assumed your're talking about a steel string acoustic.
- Q:Whats better chrome vanadium steel or carbon stainless steel?
- You pay your money and take your choice. High carbon non-stainless steels are easier to sharpen and hold their cutting edge longer than stainless. Stainless steels generally are rust resistant, not rust-proof. However, there are more than 40 types of steels being used for knife-making. Probably the best in the stainless range are the American Hi-performance Stainless Steels. These are graded as; CPM440V, CPM420V, CPM10V, CPM3V and 154-CM. Incidentally, nearly all knife steels contain carbon in varying amounts. The only one that I am aware of that does not contain any carbon is Sandvic12C-27.
- Q:are surgical stainless steel and surgical steel the same thing?
- There are several different grades and specifications that are referred to collectively as surgical steel, or Surgical stainless steel Non-stainless steel is not used for piercings and sutures and the like, because of the obvious reason that it tends to rust. The most common grade referred to as surgical is 316L, which is also used for food handling equipment. 316L is tough and very durable and has outstanding corrosion resistance. But it is moderately expensive. Very cheap body jewelry may be made out of cheaper grades of stainless steel like 304 or even the dirt-cheap 409. 304 is less corrosion resistant than 316L ; Almost nothing good can be said of type 409, except that's it cheap. 409 is not technically known as surgical, but some manufacturers may claim it is, to increase their asking price and also to cause buyer confusion. Surgical tools, which are not meant to be implanted, are usually made of the well known 440C, which is extremely strong and excellent at holding and edge, but it is not very corrosion resistant and it is brittle. 440C is not usually considered surgical. It's also used to make kitchen knives.
- Q:Disadvantages of stainless steel?
- For horse stirrups the main disadvantage to stainless steel is the manufacturing cost. Stainless steels tend to work harden, and are subject to their own peculiar forms of corrosion, but I see little implication to either of these factors when used as a stirrup iron or a safety latch. Stainless steel is also subject to self welding, or galling, this would be of no concern for the irons, but could result in the pivot of the safety latch freezing (I have never known anyone to ride with the safety latch closed, however).
- Q:Where do I need hot galvanized steel coils and color coated rolls?
- Hot galvanized steel coils and color coated rolls have light, beautiful and good corrosion resistance, and can be directly machinedThe construction industry, shipbuilding, vehicle manufacturing, furniture and electrical industries provide a new type of raw materialThe utility model has the advantages of steel replacing wood, efficient construction, energy saving, pollution prevention and the like.
- Q:how do you get broken steel?
- There is no way to survive that bit, you always die. That's why you save just before you do that quest, leave, do EVERYTHING ELSE there is to do, and then when you're finally sick of the game do it. Anyway Broken Steel is a DLC pack for Fallout 3 that makes you survive that. It ups the level cap, continues the game, adds new missions and weapons and adds tougher monsters to fight. It's one of the best DLC for the game IMO. I'm not sure if it's released yet for the PS3 version, but it will be out soon if it isn't. Check the Playstation store from the PS3 main menu.
- Q:im getting a sword tommoro and i need to figure out the pros and con of stainless steel and carbon steel sword?
- For display stainless is ok, no maintenance is required, for actual use carbon steel it the way to go, these blades will rust and need to be taken care of.
- Q:UNITED STATES STEEL OR GE?
- i think you should invest in marlyn co. with protection against friends who act like hoes!!!!! charmin ultra less is more!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range