||Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring,ERW,Cold Drawn,Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated,Chromed Passivation
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Place of Origin:
Tianjin, China (Mainland)
6-12m, generally 12m, or according to your order
Structural carbon steel h beam profile H iron beam (IPE,UPE,HEA,HEB)
Steel Grade(Equal International) 1:
Steel Grade(Equal International) 2:
ASTM A106/A106M A,S235JO, St37-3,E295, St50-2
Steel Grade(Equal International) 3:
St50-2,S355JRH, ASTM A106/A106M C
Technical Method of Surface Treatment:
Not of Specification:
The specification below in the table is more accurate
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery.
High Frenquency Thin-walled H Beam
a. Bridge and post structures in industry and civil use of steel construction.
b. Support bracket of steel construction in industry building and construction.
c. Steel piles and supporting structure in underground engineering.
d. Industry equipment structure in gas chemical and power.
e. Steel bridge structures for large span
f. Shipbuilding and mechanical frame structures.
g. Support brackets for trains, cars and tractors.
h. Support brackets for baffle on free way.
20 tons or according to customers’ requirement.
Port of Delivery
Tianjin Port of China
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery
Packaging & Delivery
Packed with waterproof paper and steel banding.
or as clients requirements.
1. How can I get some samples?
We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost. The samples are free for you.
2 Do you have any certificates?
Our products passed inspection of SGS, FDA, and CE Quality is priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end, Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
3 Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
Yes, we can print or emboss the logo on the goods or their packing box.
4 What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The specification of products (length x width x thickness);
2) The temper and alloy.
3) The final product you will use to be made
4 It will be better if you can show us the pictures or design sketch. Samples will be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.We usually produce goods based on customers
Samples or based on customers’ picture, logo, sizes etc.
- Q:Are all the steel girders H?
- H steel, I-beam and channel steel are possible
- Q:H how long is the length of the steel section?
- The average length is 12m!!!!!!!!But this H steel can be negotiated with manufacturers.According to the required length, but generally require a long time to go to docking.
- Q:300 * 150 * 6.5 * 9 H steel is used as steel beam, span 6 meters, spacing 2 meters, laying steel plate, 15 cm soil
- Q235 hot rolled H steel 300 x 150 x 6.5 x 9, weight per meter of 0.373KN. Wx=490000mm fand. Section modulus flexural strength design value of 215N/mm -. Uniform basic combination of load value Q, span 6m, the maximum bending moment design value of M=490000 * 215 =105350000N - M 105.35KN - m, q=105.35 * 8/6 L = 23.41KN/m.
- Q:The difference and use of H type steel steel and steel.
- H steel is a new type of economical construction steel. H type steel cross section shape is reasonable in economy, good mechanical properties, rolling each point on the extended section is uniform, small internal stress, compared with the ordinary beam, a section modulus, light weight, saving advantages of metal, can make the building structure to reduce 30-40%; and because of its inner and outer legs parallel leg end is right, assembled into components, welding, riveting work can save up to 25%. Often used in large capacity requirements, large cross section stability, such as buildings, high-rise buildings, as well as bridges, ships, lifting transport machinery, equipment foundation, support, foundation piles.
- Q:How to declare the processed H steel? What is the rate of tax refund? Urgent urgent
- First of all, does your company have the right to import and export?! If you have, you can use your company to declare, if not, but also to find a business right to import and export enterprises to help you act as agent.
- Q:Light thin-walled H steel, in addition to welding, is there any hot rolling?
- Yes, the 2 largest domestic hot-rolled H steel producers are Laiwu Steel and Maanshan Iron and steel
- Q:What are the materials of H steel?
- It consists of Q+ digital + quality grade symbol + deoxidization method symbol. The steel dubbed "Q", representing the yield point of steel, behind the digital representation of the yield point value, in units of MPa such as Q235 (s) said the yield point for carbon steel 235 MPa.
- Q:What does H steel column H300*250*6*10-90 represent in steel structure?
- Steel column: a column made of steel. Large and medium-sized industrial buildings (see map [CFST column construction plant "), long-span public buildings, high-rise buildings, homes, light work platform, the Zhanqiao and the support column, most of the steel column. The classified steel column can be divided into solid column and lattice column (Figure 1[steel column) in the form of cross section. Section form solid column with steel column section [the whole), is the most commonly used I-section; lattice column section is divided into two limbs or more limbs, the limbs with batten or batten plate contact (Figure 2b section steel column), when the load is larger than m, when the width of steel consumption is saved.
- Q:Calculation method of H steel area
- Web section = plate thickness * widthWing plate area = plate thickness * width *2 (2 wing plates)H sectional area = web cross section + wing section area
- Q:What is the load-bearing capacity of H steel spans 6 meters and 300 * 300? How is it calculated?
- You said the H section steel belongs to the middle wing H section steel, the national standard has 294*200*9*12 specification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range