||Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring,ERW,Cold Drawn,Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated,Chromed Passivation
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Place of Origin:
Tianjin, China (Mainland)
6-12m, generally 12m, or according to your order
Structural carbon steel h beam profile H iron beam (IPE,UPE,HEA,HEB)
Steel Grade(Equal International) 1:
Steel Grade(Equal International) 2:
ASTM A106/A106M A,S235JO, St37-3,E295, St50-2
Steel Grade(Equal International) 3:
St50-2,S355JRH, ASTM A106/A106M C
Technical Method of Surface Treatment:
Not of Specification:
The specification below in the table is more accurate
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery.
High Frenquency Thin-walled H Beam
a. Bridge and post structures in industry and civil use of steel construction.
b. Support bracket of steel construction in industry building and construction.
c. Steel piles and supporting structure in underground engineering.
d. Industry equipment structure in gas chemical and power.
e. Steel bridge structures for large span
f. Shipbuilding and mechanical frame structures.
g. Support brackets for trains, cars and tractors.
h. Support brackets for baffle on free way.
20 tons or according to customers’ requirement.
Port of Delivery
Tianjin Port of China
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery
Packaging & Delivery
Packed with waterproof paper and steel banding.
or as clients requirements.
1. How can I get some samples?
We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost. The samples are free for you.
2 Do you have any certificates?
Our products passed inspection of SGS, FDA, and CE Quality is priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end, Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
3 Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
Yes, we can print or emboss the logo on the goods or their packing box.
4 What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The specification of products (length x width x thickness);
2) The temper and alloy.
3) The final product you will use to be made
4 It will be better if you can show us the pictures or design sketch. Samples will be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.We usually produce goods based on customers
Samples or based on customers’ picture, logo, sizes etc.
- Q:H steel compared with ordinary steel in the end what are the advantages and disadvantages?
- H section steel is a kind of economical and economical cutting surface profile (other cold bending thin wall steel, pressed steel plate, etc.). Because of the reasonable cross-section shape, they can make steel more effective and improve the bearing capacity. Unlike ordinary I-beam, the flange of H steel is widened, and the inner and outer surfaces are usually parallel so that it is easy to connect with high strength bolts and other components. Its size constitutes a reasonable series, complete model, easy to design and use. (in addition to crane girders)
- Q:300 * 150 * 6.5 * 9 H steel is used as steel beam, span 6 meters, spacing 2 meters, laying steel plate, 15 cm soil
- Q235 hot rolled H steel 300 x 150 x 6.5 x 9, weight per meter of 0.373KN. Wx=490000mm fand. Section modulus flexural strength design value of 215N/mm -. Uniform basic combination of load value Q, span 6m, the maximum bending moment design value of M=490000 * 215 =105350000N - M 105.35KN - m, q=105.35 * 8/6 L = 23.41KN/m.
- Q:What does H steel.R represent?
- H steel is divided intoWide flange H section steelMid flange H section steel Narrow flange H section steel
- Q:How to process arc H steel?
- Small curvature component, is not the case, with the bending machine, about 600~800 yuan / ton, if the components or large curvature, according to the KONGGUOQING1, when considering the material, principle, or the use of thermal effect of heat bending, and bending frequency
- Q:How to declare the processed H steel? What is the rate of tax refund? Urgent urgent
- First of all, does your company have the right to import and export?! If you have, you can use your company to declare, if not, but also to find a business right to import and export enterprises to help you act as agent.
- Q:The difference and use of H type steel steel and steel.
- H steel is a kind of economical section steel with better mechanical performance, especially the cross section, which is named after the English letter "H". Its features are as follows:The flange width, lateral stiffness.The bending capacity, than the beam about 5%-10%.The two flange surfaces parallel to each other makes the connection, convenient manufacture and installation.
- Q:House built with H steel, two story buildings, all columns below, no load wall, beam with steel beam, what type of H steel?
- As above are the usual design methods of plant design, mainly considering economic factors, relatively reasonable design!Of course, also see the specific requirements of the project, there is no final verdict,Some requirements are beautiful, the square pillars or round steel column,
- Q:H steel compared with ordinary steel on the end what are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Structure: steel structure with high stability of hot-rolled H steel based, its scientific and reasonable structure, good flexibility and plasticity, high structure stability, suitable for bearing vibration and impact load of building structure, strong ability to resist natural disasters, especially suitable for some building structures with the earthquake. According to statistics, in the world of 7 or more devastating earthquake disaster, the H steel based steel structure damage to the smallest extent.
- Q:What's the difference between I-beam and H steel?
- I-steel whether ordinary or light, because the section size are relatively high and narrow, so the moment of inertia of the main sections of the two sleeve is large, therefore, generally only can be directly used in the web plane bending member or the composition of lattice stress components. It is not suitable for the axial compression member or the bent member perpendicular to the web plane, which has great limitations in its application.
- Q:How is the weight of H steel calculated?
- The formula for calculating the load-bearing capacity of H steel is as follows:M = [（H 2×2×T1 + T2）××××0.858 T2 + R / R）×1000×7.85
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range