Order On-line Tracking
Steel Grade: SAE1008B
Standard: ASTM, GB
Diameter: 5.5mm, 6.5mm, 7mm,8mm,9mm,10mm,12mm,14mm
Type: Drawn Wire
Alloy or Not: Alloy
Technique: Hot Rolled
Place of Origin: China Mainland
Please kindly find our chemistry of our material based on SAE1008B as below for your information
Chemical Composition (%)
Usage and Applications:
After hot-rolled the products shaped into coil and delivery as finished product, including round, square, rectangular, hexagonal and so on. Since most of the products are round, it is generally called wire rod. Carbon steel wire rod is widely used in construction and manufacturing. Carbon steel wire rod is mainly used for reinforcement of reinforced concrete and welded structure or reprocessed (roberts , nail, etc.) materials, especially used to produce wire drawing, welding electrode, nails, spring, electronic, precise machinery parts and so on.
1-Furnace 2-Roughing Mill 3-High-speed Finishing Mill 4-Water-cooled Device 5-Coiling Device 6-Cooling Device 7-Chain Conveyer 8-Spool Collecting Device 9-Spool Down Device 10-Hook Conveyer
Packaging & Delivery of Wire Rod SAE1008B:
Packaging Detail: products are packed in coil and then shipped by container or bulk vessel
Each coil weight: 2-3MT
Delivery Detail: within 45 days after received deposit or LC.
Label: to be specified by customer, generally, each bundle has 1-2 labels
Trade terms: CFR, CIF
1. Our products are produced according to national standard (GB), if not, supply according to national standards (GB) or agreement as customer required.
2. Other Grade and Standard carbon steel wire rod we can supply:
Grade: H08A, 30MnSi, 62B-82B
Standard: AISI, BS, JIS, DIN
The Minimum Order Quantity of these products is high, and need to be confirmed.
3. We can not only supply carbon steel wire rod; if you need anything about building materials, please contact us.
4. Please send us your detail specifications when inquire. We will reply to you as soon as possible. We sincerely hope we can establish a long stable business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|