Order On-line Tracking
Specifications of Hot Rolled Steel U Channels with EN Standard for Construction:
1.Our UPN Channel Steel has lots of advantages, just as followings:
a) At reasonable price and good quality.
b) To be convenient in construction and to save much time and labor.
c) The length of UPN can be manufactured according to customer’s requirements.
d) The UPN Channel Steel has strong mechanical strength.
e). The UPN Channel Steel possesses various kind of fittings, through which it is suitbal for many combinations.
f) Our UPN Channel Steel is attractive in appearance as well as beautiful in design
g) Free from slotted punching
2. The detailed sections of our UPN Channel Steel can be found in table-1
UPN U CHANNEL
Note: we are definitely good at manufacturing and supplying UPN channel steel as per S235JR. Also, we are willing and able to provide our customers UPN channel steel in other sizes, which depends on customers’ concret requirements for the quantity.
3. The chemical composition of UPN Channel Steel as per S235JR is shown in the table-2
4. The mechanical property of UPN Channel Steel as per S235JR is shown in the table-3-1 and table-3-2
Yielding strength point( Mpa)
Tensile strength (Mpa)
Elongation after fracture(%)
Applications of Hot Rolled Steel U Channels with EN Standard for Construction:
The UPN Channel Steel can be applied to construction of warehouses, workshops, sport stadiums and car parks etc.The hot rolled channel steel belongs to carbon structural steel which is applied to in the field of construction and machinery.In details, the hot rolled channel steel is usually used for arch-itechtural structure, and they could be welded in order to support or hang a vari-ety of facilities. They are also usually used in combination with I beam. Generally,the hot rolled channel steel we supply must possess perfect welding property, riveting property and mechanical property and so on.
Package & Delivery of Hot Rolled Steel U Channels with EN Standard for Construction:
1.The channel steel will be packed in bundle with steel wire at each end of every bundle and color marking in order to help the customer to recognize his goods more easily at sight.
2. And the channel steel could be loaded into 20ft or 40ft container, or by bulk cargo.If the weight of each bundle reaches more than 3.5 mt, the loading by break bulk cargo should be choosed.When the weight of each bundle reaches less than 3mt, the loading by container should be choosed.
3.As for the transportaion from mill to loading port, the truck will be usually used. And the maximum quantity for each truck is 40mt.
4.All in all, we could do in accordance with customer's request.
Production Flow of Hot Rolled Steel U Channels with EN Standard for Construction:
1.The steel billet shall be heated in the high temperature furnace.
2. The heated steel billet shall be rolled five to nine times with the aim of shaping the general figure of steel u channel.
3. The rolled steel u channel should be put onto the cooling bed to make the temperature low.
4. The steel u channel should be straighted on the straightener.
5. The straighted steel u channel will be cut into meters by saw, as per customer's requirements.
6. At the last part of production, the channel steel must be tested in order to confirm that the finished products are completely free from crack, pore, slag, scab or fold on the surface.
Q1: How soon can we receive the product after purchase?
A1: Within three days of placing an order, we will begin production. The specific shipping date is dependent upon international and government factors, but is typically 7 to 10 workdays.
Q2: What makes stainless steel stainless?
A2: Stainless steel must contain at least 10.5 % chromium. It is this element that reacts with the oxygen in the air to form a complex chrome-oxide surface layer that is invisible but strong enough to prevent further oxygen from "staining" (rusting) the surface. Higher levels of chromium and the addition of other alloying elements such as nickel and molybdenum enhance this surface layer and improve the corrosion resistance of the stainless material.
Q3: Can stainless steel rust?
A3: Stainless does not "rust" as you think of regular steel rusting with a red oxide on the surface that flakes off. If you see red rust it is probably due to some iron particles that have contaminated the surface of the stainless steel and it is these iron particles that are rusting. Look at the source of the rusting and see if you can remove it from the surface.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|