DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
carbon steel plate price per ton
Place of origin
Hot Rolled & Cold Rolled
FOB USD 500-900 per ton
1000 tons per month
10 days after deposit or according to customers' quantity
standard seaworthy export packing or as the request of customers
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
PAYMENT&DELIVERY FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Ex-Work, FOB, CNF, CFR, CIF,etc
EXPORT MARKET FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
Our target market is the international market. Every year we export most of products to countries like India, Pakistan, South Korea, Brazil, Australia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc.
Q:What are the advantages of your company ?
A: We have many professionals, technical personnel, more competitive prices and best after-dales service than other steel companies.
Q:Can you arrange the shipment ?
A: Sure we can help you with the shipment. We have forwarders who have cooperated with us for many years.
- Q:Difference between Cold Rolled steel and Castle Forged steal. Game of Thrones.?
- Castle Forged Steel
- Q:Guitar strings, nylon or steel?
- Your steel-string acoustic should not be all that much harder to play than your nylon string acoustic. Classical guitars have stretchier strings, but they also normally have higher action (string height). It sounds like your steel-string may have a problem. A typical low action would be around 0.090 gap between the low E string and the top of the 12th fret, and 0.070 between the high E and the top of the 12th fret. If yours is a lot higher than that, having it professionally set up will probably help. If it's a very cheap guitar, replacement might be the best option. Why do you need to choose between classical and steel-string? You already own both.
- Q:Steel navel rings! what to do!?
- Surgical stainless steel 316LVM is good, 316L is nowhere near in quality. Its very unusual for someone to have a reaction to surgical steel. Avoid plain stainless steel. Titanium is better, tougher and lighter. And contains less nickel than surgical steel, pretty close to nothing. Its pretty much impossible to be allergic to good quality titanium. Niobium contains no nickel, but only comes as CBRs, and is pretty expensive and unusual. Silver and gold should be avoid in piercings. They have to mix it with so much other junk so that its strong enough, really high nickel content.
- Q:how are cold steel swords made?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: how are cold steel swords made? im buying a sword and i dont know if i should buy a cold steel sword or a normal sword and that i can some how make that cold steel
- Q:How does the reactivity of iron compare to steel?
- Steel is an alloy of iron and carbon and optionally one or more of numerous other materials. Copper is normally not used, except sometimes in small percentages. Steel is never yellow or orange in color. Reactivity of steel depends on the materials it is alloyed with. Chromium and nickel with steel make stainless steel, which is much less prone to reactive than iron. .
- Q:What is the energy used in making steel?
- Making steel is very energy intensive. Mining the raw ore requires a lot of machinery that uses fuel or electricity . Transporting the ore requires a lot of fuel. Refining not only uses a lot of electricity but coal is added to change the iron ore into steel.
- Q:quality of steel ..................!!?
- The quality of the alloy can be very well be judged by its appearance and lustrous surface. The more luster on the surface the more refine will the steel be. To judge its tenacity and endurance, the alloy can be subjected to a series of procedures involving stress and shock. There are many more scientific methods of measuring the quality of the alloy such as texture measurement technique etc are also employed. In layman’s term the quality can be measured by the hardness of surface, brightness and smoothness of the surface and absence of any depressions or troughs.
- Q:who are the 7 best steel guitar players ever?
- 1. Buddy Emmons 2. Jimmy Day 3. Tom Brumley 4. Ralph Mooney 5. Shot Jackson 6. Jerry Byrd 7. Speedy West
- Q:Damascus steel knife?
- So, there isn't a good answer to your question, because Damascus doesn't describe the actual materials properties of the steel, rather the mechanical construct of the steel. For example: A very common Damascus steel is to layer L6 with 1080 high carbon steel and forge weld the layers together to make a blank, anneal it, then grind it into your blade and heat treat it. (Massive over simplification) That type of Damascus steel is going to be a bit softer than one of the super high carbon exotics, but will be tougher in terms of ability to flex without taking a set, and not chipping out if the edge hits something hard. (assuming it is heat treated well) - edge between RC56 - 58 typically. Another common Damascus steel is layers of VG-10 steel and VG-1 steel also welded together, with the billet then annealed, ground, and heat treated. In this case, because you are using stainless steels you will get a much harder edge - RC 60 - 62 typically. It will have better toughness than plain VG-10, but certainly nowhere near what you can get out of L6 or 52100 or something of that sort. Generally, for a bushcraft knife you typically want something like the first type of Damascus because you are looking for a more all purpose tool, and typically a larger knife. The only problem is that in the bush the first types of steel typically rust. The second type is made up of stain resistant steels and will hold up better. So, this brings me around to - why exactly do you want a Damascus blade on your knife? Are you already looking at one you like? Thinkingblade
- Q:How much can the metal steel lift?
- It depends on the type of steel and the geometry of the item.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range