DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
Q: How can I get the samples?
A: If you need some samples to test ,please pay for the transportation freight of samples and our samples are free for you.
Q: How can I get your price list?
A: Please send us your email or fax and order information – Quantity, Specification (steel type, thickness, width, surface finish), then I can send you the price list.
- Q:can jb weld fix steel applications?
- There is going to be too much stress at that mounting point for jb to work for long, unless you plan on never leaning more than 5 degrees from prostrate. Buy a new or used one. They are cheap if your not too picky. If you do plan on using jb, i highly recommend drilling multiple 1/8 or so holes on both sides of the crack, and smash some jb into those holes as you patch it. That will allow the jb to hold on much better.
- Q:steel guitar, can i use bronze strings?
- Are you talking about a steel guitar or a steel string guitar. Bronze strings won't work properly on a steel/lap steel/electric guitar but hey are designed to be played on an acoustic or acoustic electric steel string guitar. Light gauge strings are OK. However, the low E may be too thin if you tune that down to D. Another thing to consider is that the neck truss rod probably needs to be adjusted slightly if you change string gauge. This procedure is fast and simple if you know what you're doing. You should however leave it to someone else if you don't know how it's done. If you play all the time in drop D, I would probably use a set of medium strings or have a light set and use a heavier low E-string. Personally, I use drop D on my acoustics from time to time. I use light strings and find this to work well for me.
- Q:why does steel have a density range when other metals do not?
- Steel is not a pure element it is an alloy. Steel is primarily iron but it has many elements blended in that change it's density including carbon,silicon, nickel, chrome, etc. Aluminum and copper , magnesium and so forth can be the pure element or they can be alloys too. If they are alloys, then their densities vary also
- Q:About hydrolics which one used in steel melting shop?
- The correct spelling is hydraulics. I haven't heard the term steel melting shop you probably means a foundry or a steel mill The most obvious example i can think of is hydraulic-operated fork lifts. Hydraulic cylinders are used to lift the forks and to tilt them upwards or downwards. The valves are coneccted to levers next to the steering wheel. Hydraulic pressure is supplied by a hydraulic pump driven by a propane or diesel engine. In some forklift designs the wheels are also not connected directly to the engine, but driven by hydraulic motors. There are also a large variety of machines used in steel mills and metalworking companies to cut and shape metal parts. for example, press brakes, plate cutting shears, stamping presses, hole punch machines, drawing presses, etc. These types all operate in much the same basic way. They use a very large cylinder or group of cylinders to apply many tons of force to different kinds of metal working tools.
- Q:what types of stress require steel to be placed in footings?
- Steel is always added to concrete to handle local 'tension' stresses. (Sometimes to provide extra compression in 'pre-stressed' applications, but the steel is still in tension.) Steel would be added to the lower section of footings to stiffen them to 'bridge' local 'soft spots' in the substrate.
- Q:What is a better knife Cold Steel VS SOG?
- Look up a knife maker called Bench Made, the knife i recommend is the CQC7 its a tanto tip half serrated blade all low glare black folding with pocket clip. it has one of the hardest steel blades. You need to learn about steel hardness the harder the blade the sharper it can get and the harder the longer it will hold a edge. but hard steel can get brittle it can snap now as softer steel will bend and dull quick. the bench-made CQC7 goes for around $100 or that ball park...enjoy read some about the knife and think about what you want it for....my CQC7 can cut a coat hanger by pulling the serrate across the hanger!!
- Q:911 conspiacy theorists. Can fire melt steel?
- So does fuel also generate timed explosions that were heard by firemen? Why do we see melting steel that looks like thermite burning? Does the jet fuel also destroy the entire 80 stories of steel support structure as well? (This is required to account for the free-fall speed of the collapse of three buildings. That's right, three buildings collapsed at near free-fall speeds in NYC in the WTC complex.) The government's conspiracy theory is totally inconsistent with the facts. The only theory that has coherence at the moment is the demolition theory presented by Professor Steven Jones of BYU (Physics). I've seen no credible challenges to the 13 points he presented in an academic paper on this topic. I'd very much like to see a credible explanation for the free-fall collapse of all three buildings.
- Q:So i got caught steeling?
- Steeling? What's that? Did you take a piece of steel and weld it? I am confused?
- Q:what steel is best for a sword?
- You'll okorder.com has a great introductory articles on metallurgy as it pertains to swords. Check 'em out.
- Q:Question about STEEL?
- I am a secretary at a Steel panel making company! But I still can't help you. :(
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range