DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
Q: How can I get the samples?
A: If you need some samples to test ,please pay for the transportation freight of samples and our samples are free for you.
Q: How can I get your price list?
A: Please send us your email or fax and order information – Quantity, Specification (steel type, thickness, width, surface finish), then I can send you the price list.
- Q:Steel WareHousing.......?
- Compared to what?
- Q:What are the components of Stainless Steel?
- Components Of Stainless Steel
- Q:turps and stainless steel?
- real s/steel is nickel and chrome, however manufacturers of kitchenware, e.g s/teel cutlery use the cheaper version of nickel chrome and iron, that is why some s/steel products rust, so if you want to test any products carry asmall magnet and test the article
- Q:Welding Stainless Steel?
- Yes you can use regular welding rods for stainless steel. But you will not have the properties of the stainless. The weld joint will have a different color than the stainless if you grind/grain/finish the weld. It could also rust. The joint could be weaker. It is best to use a rod that comes as close to the base metal stainless as possible. (30 years welding - certified)
- Q:******Prefabricated Steel Buildings********?
- Definitely Steel Buildings and other prefab buildings are really durable than other concrete structures. They are also weather resistant and I think your friend is making a wise decision of buying a steel house... Also, these are usually cheaper than other buildings.
- Q:Is sterling silver safer than surgical steel?
- Surgical steel.
- Q:what is stainless steel?
- Chromium, nickel and molybdenum. Along with less carbon.
- Q:Safety of steel-capped boots?
- In all my experience as a farrier steel toes have neither helped nor caused any problem. I would be a vary rare case that the horse would be able to collapse the steel and with that much force the steel bending would be the last of your problems because your foot would have been completely destroyed without it. I agree with being alert a nd trying to get your feet out of the way. The few times i've been hurt the horse has chopped down toe first on the arch of my foot high above where there steel is any way. I've oddly enough never had a problem with getting my toes stepped on it really doen't seem to hurt if they land flat footed.
- Q:DUCTILE-TO-BRITTLE TRANSITION TEMPERATURE IN STEEL LOW CARBON?
- The temperature varies with the type of low carbon steel and how it is heat treated. Common structural steel actually have a transition temperature as defined by Charpy impact tests to be in the 50 degree range. Most low carbon steel pipe such as ASTM A53, A106 and pressure vessel plate such as A212, a515 also have 50 degree range Charpy test results. If you look at materials with fine grain such A516 plate, A300 pipe and similar materials then the transition temperature drops to around -50 degrees. The thing to remember is in addition to the transition temperature you also have to have the material at a high stress level, a stress riser such as a notch and then the sudden application of additional stress to get an actual brittle fracture failure. That is why bridges make from common structural steel don't fail at temperatures as low as -40 degrees.
- Q:What is the energy used in making steel?
- Making steel is very energy intensive. Mining the raw ore requires a lot of machinery that uses fuel or electricity . Transporting the ore requires a lot of fuel. Refining not only uses a lot of electricity but coal is added to change the iron ore into steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range